ADVERTISEMENT

-6.5 Cavanagh’s last stand.

michael-jordan-bulls.gif

Push em all in fellas. The losing streak stops tonight. This is my second lock of the year. Too much pride, too much talent. This is not the Archie Miller era and this season is not over. Scoop was a three away last game to shutting everyone up.

This one will not be close. 5 games worth of frustration will be let out on the turtles tonight. All aboard!!!!
Well done

You know im a Gamblin man. Id put a Franklin on this being you guys. I can spot nuubs a mile away!!! :). Enjoy Nicks!!
IMG-0972.jpg
Love it…..That’s us my man! I was looking down for you and never picked you out.
X played a tremendous second half. My son is now 5-0. Keep that in mind for the game next year when I let you know we are coming gambling man! Cheers!

You know im a Gamblin man. Id put a Franklin on this being you guys. I can spot nuubs a mile away!!! :). Enjoy Nicks!!
IMG-0972.jpg
Nice pic. I do not recognize anyone but that does not surprise me. I do notice that most are ignoring the mask mandate for inside games.
If the admin is not going to enforce then stop the rule.

Nice pic. I do not recognize anyone but that does not surprise me. I do notice that most are ignoring the mask mandate for inside games.
If the admin is not going to enforce then stop the rule.
It is done March 4th I believe.

Reactions: ericrossiu
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT