ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana -26

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
Boys and girls. Want to win some money? Bet your Hoosiers tonight. This will be a 95-45 kinda game. The defense will stifle, and the general will be felt.

Sad I am not gonna be in the hall for this one as I expect a cool tribute for Coach Knight tonight. Still can't believe we did not beat PU when he was in attendance, Archie should have been fired directly after that game.

Army is the worst team we will play all year, and this is a classic cupcake game. Our size and athleticism will prove too much, for the little soldiers.

What I really hope to see is Banks and CJ play better. If they cannot give us a good scoring punch off the bench, my theory of a deep bench goes to shit real quick. One of them needs to be an 8-10 point scorer off the bench this year. Cupps is everything that Indiana fans want, but we need more. Sparks will bring that, but that brings up the question of injuries. It would be foolish to think we won't have someone (if not multiple players) out most of the season. Really need the sophomores to step up. Woody calling them out for being lost on D is inexcusable in year 2. Especially when Cupps is on the floor closing in his first game as a Hoosier.

Enjoy the free money. ALL ABOARD!!!

Boys and girls. Want to win some money? Bet your Hoosiers tonight. This will be a 95-45 kinda game. The defense will stifle, and the general will be felt.

Sad I am not gonna be in the hall for this one as I expect a cool tribute for Coach Knight tonight. Still can't believe we did not beat PU when he was in attendance, Archie should have been fired directly after that game.

Army is the worst team we will play all year, and this is a classic cupcake game. Our size and athleticism will prove too much, for the little soldiers.

What I really hope to see is Banks and CJ play better. If they cannot give us a good scoring punch off the bench, my theory of a deep bench goes to shit real quick. One of them needs to be an 8-10 point scorer off the bench this year. Cupps is everything that Indiana fans want, but we need more. Sparks will bring that, but that brings up the question of injuries. It would be foolish to think we won't have someone (if not multiple players) out most of the season. Really need the sophomores to step up. Woody calling them out for being lost on D is inexcusable in year 2. Especially when Cupps is on the floor closing in his first game as a Hoosier.

Indiana 91
Army 51

If there is a game where Mbako can score 25, its this one. Army will make 2 three's before tv timout, but around the 11-10:00 mark, IU's 4 pt lead jumps to 16-18. Up 22 at half and win by 40.
Cupps, Gunn, Banks, Walker and Sparks hopefully will all get 14+ minutes.

Army lost to Stonehill College 57-44.
Stonehill College lost to UCONN 107-67!
Army is #338 on Pomeroy!

No he’s that guy that goes by common opponents. Who was common opponent to FDU? 🤣
#16 seed!!! I mean if that isn’t the most PU thing in the world.

They were so proud to raise that big ten championship banner. Lol. LOSERS.

Same struggles as last game. No offense in half court at all

Reactions: BigMobe

Hope you didn't bet the farm on this one!

We've led this game for just about a minute so far. Eight turnovers so far, and the half ain't over yet.

Down seven at this point, so IU will have to beat them by 33 points going forward.

Good luck!

Hope you didn't bet the farm on this one!

We've led this game for just about a minute so far. Eight turnovers so far, and the half ain't over yet.

Down seven at this point, so IU will have to beat them by 33 points going forward.

Good luck!
We will be lucky to score 60 lol

Told my Purdue buddy that IU is just letting more years go by under Woodson. He has got some talent, but the roster balance and makeup is not very good. Throw in some chemistry issues, and this team just is not very good. I hope I am wrong, but making the tourney will be tough for this group.

Straight cash..

• Haha
Reactions: brebelle3

I love your spirit. I'll give you the fact you aren't afraid to share an opinion.

But you've had some stunningly bad predictions over the last couple years.

I love your spirit. I'll give you the fact you aren't afraid to share an opinion.

But you've had some stunningly bad predictions over the last couple years.
95-45 might be right . . . For the UConn game

RMK will never let it happen.

Indiana 91
Army 51

If there is a game where Mbako can score 25, its this one. Army will make 2 three's before tv timout, but around the 11-10:00 mark, IU's 4 pt lead jumps to 16-18. Up 22 at half and win by 40.
Cupps, Gunn, Banks, Walker and Sparks hopefully will all get 14+ minutes.
Nope.

Genius

Your prediction was a little off...

I didn’t scout red curry. Kinda like your entire staff vs the knights.
I knew I shouldn't ride with your prediction (no dis on you, just the emotions of analyzing a bet), but I did anyway.

Had I known there were all those Indiana connections on the Army team, I wouldn't have touched it. Shit they don't tell you in the game preview....

Reactions: Cavanagh
I knew I shouldn't ride with your prediction (no dis on you, just the emotions of analyzing a bet), but I did anyway.

Had I known there were all those Indiana connections on the Army team, I wouldn't have touched it. Shit they don't tell you in the game preview....
Ya I had never seen them play, or have a clue who played for them. It was all based on them being short as hell and awful in Kenpom. Didn’t work out too well!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT