ADVERTISEMENT

IU is a better team than last year

I can’t control injuries or coach the team. But we should have been good, that’s why Woodson will most likely get fired. This is the most underachieving team since Knight. Sad.
Even your prediction that Woodson will be fired is wrong.

Even your prediction that Woodson will be fired is wrong.
I would say it is closer to happening than you think. It won’t be “fired” but it will be a retirement or resignation. If they don’t do that then the admin is clueless

Would you rather have Sparks or Race for next year? I am taking Sparks. Race had a tough go of it with injuries, but he just wasn't that good last year TBH. He had some games where he caught fire, but just was not a factor far too often to be a starting 4.

Why I ask is because Sparks will almost positively never start next year unless we just get F***** with injuries. And that aint happening damnit, we are due for a healthy season. Sparks will likely be a solid 7-8th man, him and Walker will battle for it I would imagine.

Even tho we lose TJD, we have a better front court. TJD was almost the player of the year!! He couldn't shoot..... Need to shoot to win big, everyone on the floor will have the green light this year from beyond the arc, and they all will be better shooters than JG, TJD and Race. The floor is gonna open a shit ton because of that.

X is gonna lead the B1G in assists. I will bet anyone that right now. He is gonna have a field day with this talent. ALL ABOARD train is starting up early this year.
Did not age well.

Woodson will be at IU next year. If he has another underperforming year then, he may be fired. But not at the end of this year.
Agreed. And I think it's possible he could do ok with the right group of players. But I don't think we will see him overachieve and that means recruiting is paramount for next season. Who was the last guard IU signed....JHS? You're supposed to sign players in the off season, not wait and see what happens with disgruntled players when 20 teams all go after the same guy (ex. Knecht).

Would you rather have Sparks or Race for next year? I am taking Sparks. Race had a tough go of it with injuries, but he just wasn't that good last year TBH. He had some games where he caught fire, but just was not a factor far too often to be a starting 4.

Why I ask is because Sparks will almost positively never start next year unless we just get F***** with injuries. And that aint happening damnit, we are due for a healthy season. Sparks will likely be a solid 7-8th man, him and Walker will battle for it I would imagine.

Even tho we lose TJD, we have a better front court. TJD was almost the player of the year!! He couldn't shoot..... Need to shoot to win big, everyone on the floor will have the green light this year from beyond the arc, and they all will be better shooters than JG, TJD and Race. The floor is gonna open a shit ton because of that.

X is gonna lead the B1G in assists. I will bet anyone that right now. He is gonna have a field day with this talent. ALL ABOARD train is starting up early this year.
shocked holy shit GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT