ADVERTISEMENT

You knew it was going to happen....

According to his lawyers...... they wouldn't be covering their asses, would they?

I hope you're not being serious. If they make her stand at the door, is she going to be quick enough to do any of that? Ridiculous. You're really reaching with this.

There's no evidence those documents were anywhere other than in the locked room. Hell, there were more boxes than there were classified documents.
It doesn't matter whether you think Trump's lawyers were "covering their asses" -- they'll still get to testify about it.

Trump won't be able to rebut such testimony unless he waives his Fifth Amendment protection and takes the witness stand, where he will be trapped for days, testifying about the entire universe of his lies from the beginning of time forward. His credibility will come into play as soon as he takes an oath to tell the truth.

Trump can't win with his big mouth.

Last edited:
The original source had the recording and Trump's team has the recording. Either of them or the prosecution or someone with the special prosecutor. That's a lot of possibilities but Levin's statement is why it's very possible Trump's team leaked it. They could have leaked it so they could claim the prosecution did it and ask for a dismissal. It won't work.
Plus, more than one person at that meeting may have recorded it on a separate laptop.

It doesn't matter whether you think Trump's lawyers were "covering their asses" -- they'll still get to testify about it.

Trump won't be able to rebut such testimony unless he waives his Fifth Amendment protection and takes the witness stand, where he will be trapped for days, testifying about the entire universe of his lies from the beginning if time firward. His credibility will come into play as soon as he takes an oath to tell the truth.

Trump can't win with his big mouth.
It's gotta be a nightmare representing this guy. He never:
  • shuts up
  • tells the truth
  • pays his bills

I agree he's often his own worst enemy. It's not like Biden is held to the same standard, though, is it?
When Biden mumbles or spaces out, he is not in the middle of saying "I know I possess classified government documents illegally and I am still not giving them back !!! So F-you!!!"

There is a big difference between Trump and Biden.

Because the legacy Republicans had an active role in the slime for their own personal and only their personal gain. That is why one should NEVER vote for party, vote for the person/ policies. The Republican party that some still hold hope to return, is dead. Yes it is sad, but it's true. The sad part, we are shoeboxed into a system that if you aint D, you must be an R and they both mean the exact same damn thing. Wall street wins again.
Bow tie Mitt aint walking through that door admiral. notice every republican running for 2024 and a couple of the Dem's. They are all running on Trumps platform. The ship is deporting, better jump on. quick.
Your first paragraph isn’t true, it’s nonsense. And this “legacy Republican” thing is dumb. It’s “Republican,” and Trumpsters will never win another national election without the votes of Republicans and conservative leaning independents. Never.

As for Trump’s platform, he didn’t have one. Republicans will run on Republican policies which Trump supported and separate themselves from him where he wasn’t very Republican - and acted like an irrational unfit ass - or the nominee will have no chance to be elected.

• Haha
Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
Link it. First I heard about any GPS information. Also explain how this happening in 2017 adds up. The VP in 2017 was Pence, not Biden. Also, Geolocation is a thing, but commercial GPS is not as precise as your very stupid 2000 Mules movie suggests it is. It can show that someone is in the vicinity of someone else though. Second, link the stuff about Hunter flying to China on AF2 and about these supposed meetings. I've not seen this anywhere. Also, do not link any ridiculous unverified tweet from a Trumpster Twitter twit - they're constantly wrong about everything.

I'm more than willing to start caring about the Biden thing if I see some actual believable evidence that Joe Biden is involved in anything criminal.

It remains 100 percent irrelevant to the Trump case.
He's just giving us a Gish Gallop -- interrupting the conversation with a nonstop flood of poorly-worded, imprecise assertions that will take others 100 times as much time to decode and debunk as it took him to make it all up.

I guess it's progress that Trump and the Trumpsters no longer claim Trump declassified everything (always obviously false) so he had NO classified documents.
They are so loyal to him that they're going out of their way to help Trump change his story a bizillion more times.

HAs anyone else saw the reports of the Uhaul truck pulled over, with 30 some federal agents dressed up like Antifa heading to a protest? ??? ???

Our government is inciting all of this crap.
That’s some world class paranoid conspiracy theory you got there. Where’d you get it?

Who else had it? It's common knowledge it was a government leak.

Talk about bad faith posting.
You should worry more about the content of the audio over who leaked it. Give yourself a chance to try to figure out how to move the goalposts and come up with a crazy defense

Your first paragraph isn’t true, it’s nonsense. And this “legacy Republican” thing is dumb. It’s “Republican,” and Trumpsters will never win another national election without the votes of Republicans and conservative leaning independents. Never.

As for Trump’s platform, he didn’t have one. Republicans will run on Republican policies which Trump supported and separate themselves from him where he wasn’t very Republican - and acted like an irrational unfit ass - or the nominee will have no chance to be elected.
Who was the last "Republican" to get 75,000,000 votes? (in ONE election) I'll wait.

It's ok to fly the white flag to save your ship Alhoa. It's for the greater good some times.

Reactions: DANC
How about the newly "released" Jan 6 video of Capitol police briefing fellow Cap Police to look for the fed agents that will have a certain arm band and "will have" a certain color ribbons tied around the barrels of their guns. they were embedded and enticing the crowd to enter.

Reactions: vesuvius13
How about the newly "released" Jan 6 video of Capitol police briefing fellow Cap Police to look for the fed agents that will have a certain arm band and "will have" a certain color ribbons tied around the barrels of their guns. they were embedded and enticing the crowd to enter.
Link please.

Newly released? Lol. I thought McCarthy gave Tucker all January 6 footage months ago.

Last edited:
You should worry more about the content of the audio over who leaked it. Give yourself a chance to try to figure out how to move the goalposts and come up with a crazy defense
There are anonymous recordings that have been routinely admitted in trials for decades, for example the Regis-Scopes used to record check cashing at supermarkets since the 1970's. Now we also have security cameras, Ring doorbells, aerial weather videos, traffic cams, dashboard cameras and on and on, freely admitted for the most part.

Only Trump and Trumpers think there is a chance Trump can block the introduction of the laptop recording of Trump in his own building saying he knows he has a classified document in his hands.

Trump also has made a public statement this week saying he thinks this recording "exonerates" him. Can you imagine how long the prosecution will cross-examine him on this one point if Trump foolishly testifies about any of thus? He may never get to go home again.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Who was the last "Republican" to get 75,000,000 votes? (in ONE election) I'll wait.

It's ok to fly the white flag to save your ship Alhoa. It's for the greater good some times.
Trump got 74.2 million votes and lost by 7 million votes to Biden. First incumbent to lose since 1980. Population is higher every four years. I’m not interested in the fact that a yuge loser got more votes than other losers. The fact is he’s a loser.

Why would I fly a white flag? I’m proven right time after time while Trumpsters are proven wrong.

Explain again that Trump declassified all his documents. I always enjoyed hearing that ridiculous claim from people that know Jack squat about classification, let alone declassification.

• Wow
Reactions: MrBing and DANC
Trump got 74.2 million votes and lost by 7 million votes to Biden. First incumbent to lose since 1980. Population is higher every four years. I’m not interested in the fact that a yuge loser got more votes than other losers. The fact is he’s a loser.

Why would I fly a white flag? I’m proven right time after time while Trumpsters are proven wrong.

Explain again that Trump declassified all his documents. I always enjoyed hearing that ridiculous claim from people that know Jack squat about classification, let alone declassification.
Who was the last "Republican" to get 75,000,000 votes? full stop.

if Trump foolishly testifies about any of thus
There is no way Trump will ever be allowed (by his counsel) to take the stand in a criminal trial. Repeat: He will never testify at trial in his own defense. He would perjure himself in the first 30 seconds, and he would get absolutely pummeled on cross.

His attorneys will throw themselves in front of the witness stand to stop him, or perhaps physically restrain him. Lol.

Who was the last "Republican" to get 75,000,000 votes? full stop.
Do you know the rules of rounding? 74.2 rounds to 74, not 75. 74.2 million is 800,000 from 75 million. He lost by 7 MILLION. That’s a major loss. All stop - we don’t say full stop in the Navy.

Trump will lose again if he wins the nomination.

Reactions: Bill4411
Do you know the rules of rounding? 74.2 rounds to 74, not 75. 74.2 million is 800,000 from 75 million. He lost by 7 MILLION. That’s a major loss. All stop - we don’t say full stop in the Navy.

Trump will lose again if he wins the nomination.
In aviation we say Full stop. I don't fly boats.
If Trump losses again, we deserve it. God help us.

OK. You’re pretending to be incredibly gullible and dumb. I get it now. Are you like Lucy - a moonbat pretending to be a Trumpster wingnut?

OK. You’re pretending to be incredibly gullible and dumb. I get it now. Are you like Lucy - a moonbat pretending to be a Trumpster wingnut?
What would you think , if you personally saw video of Capital police discussing embedded undercover fed's within the Jan6 peaceful assembly?

Reactions: vesuvius13
Of course Trumpsters will deserve Trump’s loss. He can’t win.
I'm sorry that you are ok with Kamalalala being in charge, over someone that has proven leadership.
All aboard the USS Aloha lollypop. tooot tooooot. I can't believe that you would risk the country like this over your personal animus.

There is no way Trump will ever be allowed (by his counsel) to take the stand in a criminal trial. Repeat: He will never testify at trial in his own defense. He would perjure himself in the first 30 seconds, and he would get absolutely pummeled on cross.

His attorneys will throw themselves in front of the witness stand to stop him, or perhaps physically restrain him. Lol.
I agree with that, but Trump will insist on testifying. Buy stock in the Orville Redenbacher Company. It'll be sheer entertainment if he does.

I'm sorry that you are ok with Kamalalala being in charge, over someone that has proven leadership.
All aboard the USS Aloha lollypop. tooot tooooot. I can't believe that you would risk the country like this over your personal animus.
I'm far more concerned that Trump will destroy the country intentionally than I am that Biden might harm the country unintentionally.

• Haha
over someone that has proven leadership.
Wait. You're talking about Trump? TRUMP? Sure, exemplary leadership - - in trying to overturn an election he lost, in inciting a riot, in treating classified national security documents as trophies to be shared with those who had no business even knowing of their existence, and in otherwise taking a wrecking ball to American democracy.

Reactions: Bill4411
Wait. You're talking about Trump? TRUMP? Sure, exemplary leadership - - in trying to overturn an election he lost, in inciting a riot, in treating classified national security documents as trophies to be shared with those who had no business even knowing of their existence, and in otherwise taking a wrecking ball to American democracy.
You forgot about taking bribes from multiple foreign countries to change American policy, intentionally setting up multiple different shell companies to launder the $$$ through, and showering with is adolescent daughter. What's not to like, right?

You forgot about taking bribes from multiple foreign countries to change American policy, intentionally setting up multiple different shell companies to launder the $$$ through, and showering with is adolescent daughter. What's not to like, right?
joe you stay out of the water down there in alabama for a bit. 11 folks dead in riptides. my daughter is down in the redneck riviera with her church group and she said htey aren't letting them go into the water at all

• Wow
You should focus on Trump. I’m not OK with Harris, but you must be if you support Trump as our nominee. Think smart and dump Trump. He cannot win.

Incidentally, I’ve been a successful leader for decades - military and civilian. I’ve taught leadership at the college level. Trump is not a leader.

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT