ADVERTISEMENT

You knew it was going to happen....

You forgot about taking bribes from multiple foreign countries to change American policy, intentionally setting up multiple different shell companies to launder the $$$ through, and showering with is adolescent daughter. What's not to like, right?
Regarding the last claim, the daughter denied it. There's no clear chain of custody associated with the diary and it was likely tampered with. No corroborating witness, no credible documentary evidence, end of story.

With respect to your first two claims, if there's credible evidence of Biden taking bribes or money laundering, he needs to be indicted and convicted.

And, see, that's a key difference between Trump cultists and sane people. Sane people don't defend criminal activity irrespective of who's doing it. Trumpers, on the other hand, believe their god is above the law.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You forgot about taking bribes from multiple foreign countries to change American policy, intentionally setting up multiple different shell companies to launder the $$$ through, and showering with is adolescent daughter. What's not to like, right?
The subject is Trump. Stay focused.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
joe you stay out of the water down there in alabama for a bit. 11 folks dead in riptides. my daughter is down in the redneck riviera with her church group and she said htey aren't letting them go into the water at all
I'm up north for another couple weeks. I haven't pushed the old lady over the edge JUST YET. It sounds like pure hell down south! Make sure the daughter keeps her head about her. Those rip currents are nothing to prove yourself against. There's always next time to enjoy the water !

Reactions: mcmurtry66
I'm up north for another couple weeks. I haven't pushed the old lady over the edge JUST YET. It sounds like pure hell down south! Make sure the daughter keeps her head about her. Those rip currents are nothing to prove yourself against. There's always next time to enjoy the water !
Absolutely. I texted her counselor and they are out of the water all trip. Playing in the pool. Sucks but safe

I honestly feel sorry for you. I hope this doesn't happen to me when I get old

The Gateway Pundit again, danc? Stop wasting everyone's time with this bullshit.

"We have other evidence showing that Joe was in the room from various witnesses..." Who are the witnesses? Where's the evidence?

"We found evidence that Joe Biden and the whole family were in Wilmington on the night of the phone call." What phone call? Where's the evidence? Also, Wilmington is 17 square miles. Joe could have been anywhere. Yes, the unverified WhatsApp message (the screenshot of the message reflects no time, no internet provider and no cell phone data provider) from crack addict Hunter claims Joe was in the room. That's not the kind of evidence that's going to hold up in court, danc.

"Tenney said the communist Chinese gave the Bidens a cell phone that they tracked the information on, but she did not elaborate on that allegation or whether the phone was given to Joe or Hunter." Lol. Translation: This is "proof" of nothing.

"Now the Chinese have data, they have a phone that was issued to him by the Chinese Communist Party." Which "him?"

This is lame, dank, and I'm being kind. But I wouldn't expect anything more from the Gateway Pundit. You're a fool if you believe anything they publish. You need some new sources.

Pure straw man faulty logic.
Then attempt to use Wikipedo as your 'source', while maligning GP.

Laughable!!

Now I’m thinking you’re DANC. He doesn’t know the definition of irony either. Are both of you a moonbat pretending to be a Trumpster wingnut?
Yeah, people frequently don't understand the word and misapply it. Even Alanis Morissette's song "Ironic" fails to provide actual examples of irony. Isn't that ironic?

Pure straw man faulty logic.
Then attempt to use Wikipedo as your 'source', while maligning GP.

Laughable!!
No. You don't know what a straw man fallacy is. It's when you distort the other person's argument to make it appear more stupid, so it's easier to knock down. Danc doesn't need my help making his arguments look stupid.

Gateway Pundit's "Wikipedo" (??) page is more than adequately sourced. "GP" is, in fact, a far-right, fake news website. And, in all likelihood, one of your go-to sources.

Your browsing history is probably even more fascinating than Joe's.

Reactions: MrBing
OK. Now I see, you don't have any actual credible evidence. You have a Trumpster supporting politician SAYING this happened.

I'm also disappointed in The Gateway Pundit. When he started he was a sane conservative Republican. I don't know if it's the same guy or new people, but whoever it is might as well be a full-blown Trump cult member these days. Trump makes his supporters dumb and crazy.
I'll take a member of the Committee that released the message over what you think, sailor.

And you like the Gateway Pundit until he reports something you don't like. Then he's not sane. You're so transparent.

Did you know the WhatsApp transcript and information came from Apple? It's not something made up, like the Steele Dossier. I guess you don't believe Apple, either.

Tenney serves on the House Ways and Means Committee which last week released the WhatsApp message as part of a package of evidence and testimony obtained from IRS whistleblowers.

You're as ridiculous and clueless as Bartiromo and this stupid Tenn Congressmen in this moronic exchange...

Watch the clip. They start discussing a Whats Ap messaage from AUG 2017, and make nonsense comments regarding "influence peddling"... The message is on screen barely 13 secs in to the video...

In Aug 2017 both Joe and Hunter Biden were PRIVATE CITIZENS, so your point about them being in the same room is pointless. Influence peddling does not exist unless someone is involved in Govt, and in Aug 2017 there is no crime inherent in anything referred to in that message.

Hunter may have issued vague threats and attempted to do the type of tough negotiating that business types engage in. But that's just Capitalism, there was no access to Govt by Joe Biden in Aug 2017. Moreover, Joe had declined to run for President in 2016 and was essentially retired from politics at that point in time...
You never answered my question - is Joe a liar when he said he didn't know anything about Hunter's business?

I guess it's progress that Trump and the Trumpsters no longer claim Trump declassified everything (always obviously false) so he had NO classified documents.
You're losing it. It's sad that you're not the least bit concerned about Joe taking money, via Hunter, from China.

You're so ate up with Trump, national security be damned.

He's such a victim, right? So are Trumpsters. This pessimistic cult of victimhood has never been the Republican way.
Do you deny he was harrassed from the time he announced his candidacy for President? That he went through 2 1/2 years of pure bullshit?

Ooooooh, those evil Trumpsters! The root of all evil to you.

You're becoming a cartoon character.

You should focus on Trump. I’m not OK with Harris, but you must be if you support Trump as our nominee. Think smart and dump Trump. He cannot win.

Incidentally, I’ve been a successful leader for decades - military and civilian. I’ve taught leadership at the college level. Trump is not a leader.
Yes, it takes a lot of leadership to get the enlisted to follow orders..... lmao

• Haha
OK. Now I see, you don't have any actual credible evidence. You have a Trumpster supporting politician SAYING this happened.

I'm also disappointed in The Gateway Pundit. When he started he was a sane conservative Republican. I don't know if it's the same guy or new people, but whoever it is might as well be a full-blown Trump cult member these days. Trump makes his supporters dumb and crazy.

The Gateway Pundit is Jim Hoft....who rightfully earned the moniker as the "dumbest person on the internet" many years ago.

It is the equivalent of someone referencing the Weekly World News

original.jpg

I'll take a member of the Committee that released the message over what you think, sailor.

And you like the Gateway Pundit until he reports something you don't like. Then he's not sane. You're so transparent.

Did you know the WhatsApp transcript and information came from Apple? It's not something made up, like the Steele Dossier. I guess you don't believe Apple, either.

Tenney serves on the House Ways and Means Committee which last week released the WhatsApp message as part of a package of evidence and testimony obtained from IRS whistleblowers.
Some serious partisan nonsense there. I’m a partisan Republican, but I’m not blindly loyal. You totally dismiss absolutely everything the Democrats in Congress say and totally believe everything the Republicans say. What they SAY is not evidence. The truth is probably something other than but both say. The truth will be in the actual evidence they both lie about.

You're losing it. It's sad that you're not the least bit concerned about Joe taking money, via Hunter, from China.

You're so ate up with Trump, national security be damned.
Focus on the Trump case. You just can’t do it, can you?

By your logic, Adam Schiff would be another beacon of truth.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Focus on the Trump case. You just can’t do it, can you?
Trump's not President. Joe is. You'd think that would concern you, but you have absolutely no interest in him.

It's all Trump all the time with you.

You know there's a Special Prosecutor looking at Biden and Hunter has pleaded guilty, right?

Do you deny he was harrassed from the time he announced his candidacy for President? That he went through 2 1/2 years of pure bullshit?

Ooooooh, those evil Trumpsters! The root of all evil to you.

You're becoming a cartoon character.
Trump and you feel so persecuted. I can’t relate to such wussy feelings. I hope you can find someone to feel your pain and make you whole.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Yes, it takes a lot of leadership to get the enlisted to follow orders..... lmao
Dumbass. Don’t be disrespecting enlisted personnel. They were outstanding in every one of my ships and shore assignments. My officers were also outstanding. Seriously, what kind of point are you trying to make?

Last edited:
Dumbass. Don’t be disrespecting enlisted personnel. They were outstanding in every one of my ships and shire assignments. My officers were also outstanding. Seriously, what kind of point are you trying to make?
Idiot. I was enlisted. And I knew I had to follow orders, whether the officer or senior NCO was a moron or not. It had nothing to do with leadership and everything to do with following orders.

They weren't all behind a locked door. Remember some boxes were on a stage in a public area and some were in an unlocked bathroom.

Notice that MAL looks like a dump with all those boxes stacked in various places?
There were a lot of boxes, but not all contained classified documents. We don't know what boxes had classified documents or where they were at MAL.

Trump's not President. Joe is. You'd think that would concern you, but you have absolutely no interest in him.

You know there's a Special Prosecutor looking at Biden and Hunter has pleaded guilty, right?
Once again, once I see evidence the Biden is engaged in corruption or criminality, I’m all in. I’m just not stupid enough to think we’re at that point. Maybe you are.

It remains totally irrelevant to the Trump case. A smart person would understand this.

Trump and you feel so persecuted. I can’t relate to such wussy feelings. I hope you can find someone to feel your pain and make you whole.
Could you two get a room and just make out already? You’re both obsessed with Trump.

Once again, once I see evidence the Biden is engaged in corruption or criminality, I’m all in. I’m just not stupid enough to think we’re at that point. Maybe you are.

It remains totally irrelevant to the Trump case. A smart person would understand this.
If you don't see it, you're blind or not paying attention. Probably both.

A smart person understands Trump isn't President and isn't running the country anymore.

Are you drunk?

No. It's a serious question. Proof of what?

I'm fully aware of Hunter's international business dealings, and trading on his father's name. But what was actually going on while Joe was in office. If this shit was all from '17-'20, that's not really a case. Unless you want Kusher's deals to be made federal case as well.

Idiot. I was enlisted. And I knew I had to follow orders, whether the officer or senior NCO was a moron or not. It had nothing to do with leadership and everything to do with following orders.
You had a bad experience. If that’s all it was about to you, you never experienced good leadership.

No. It's a serious question. Proof of what?

I'm fully aware of Hunter's international business dealings, and trading on his father's name. But what was actually going on while Joe was in office. If this shit was all from '17-'20, that's not really a case. Unless you want Kusher's deals to be made federal case as well.
You may be aware of it, but others, like Aloha, are not. Tenney's Committee produced the WhatsApp conversation Hunter had with the Chinese with Joe in the room.

Joe said he knew nothing about Hunter's business deals. This shows that's a lie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT