ADVERTISEMENT

Yo explain IU fans

RunninRichie

Sophomore
Sep 5, 2019
“They’ll be better than U.K. this year and next. It probably won’t even be close either. If they played in December IU would win by 10+. You’re delusional fan fade just has no idea. You’re team will blow early this season and this board will be nothing but fire coach Cal like always. You can’t win titles with nothing but freshman mercenaries that don’t care about the name on front of the jersey and your smart fans know this. Yes, you take a 5 star but the right ones and good kids in the top 150 that fit your system and culture and build a program. UK will win more titles, but not with Cal as Coach. IU starts making final 4s as soon as maybe this year. Those of you that follow other teams and see things without biased know that I’m right but most of you can’t see reality. All fan bases have those types though”.-SouthernINboy

Reactions: H00SIER-Cat
“They’ll be better than U.K. this year and next. It probably won’t even be close either. If they played in December IU would win by 10+. You’re delusional fan fade just has no idea. You’re team will blow early this season and this board will be nothing but fire coach Cal like always. You can’t win titles with nothing but freshman mercenaries that don’t care about the name on front of the jersey and your smart fans know this. Yes, you take a 5 star but the right ones and good kids in the top 150 that fit your system and culture and build a program. UK will win more titles, but not with Cal as Coach. IU starts making final 4s as soon as maybe this year. Those of you that follow other teams and see things without biased know that I’m right but most of you can’t see reality. All fan bases have those types though”.-SouthernINboy
I said it because it’s true. Race and Trauce will be the best 4,5 combo in the nation. As the year goes on our gaurds should get better and better. I like this IU team.

I said it because it’s true. Race and Trauce will be the best 4,5 combo in the nation. As the year goes on our gaurds should get better and better. I like this IU team.
I like your enthusiasm, but this may be a little over stated.
I expect TJD to be better but who will be the big breakout guy? Race? Hunter?One of the frosh surprising?

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1a8a0b4af3d5e6c1d99f953a72eda637.gif

I guarantee this is a Purdue or Louisville fan trying to either.....

A. Make Indiana fans look bad. (Purdue Fan)
Or
B. Trying to dog Kentucky but not embarrass UofL fans. (Louisville Fan)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT