ADVERTISEMENT

Yikes.

Don't know how much I put into their algorithms. That said, just hold on to 5 of those 11 games and we're a 23 win team, ranked and probably 4/5 seed. Totally wasted season because we cannot.....

ABC-Always-Be-Closing-810x507.jpg

Last edited:
A perfect example of bogus, subjective data posing as fact. Something people need to remember is that a 30-second shot clock does not give you the luxury of sitting on a lead like you once could. I'm not excusing our lack of execution or denying that we have gagged big in some games. I'm just saying that I have watched a lot of IU games this year and I have yet to see Mike Woodson miss a two-footer or throw the ball away in the last two minutes of a single game. In fact, I saw him make a hell of a lot of clutch plays to seal wins back in his playing days. And it was because he was a great offensive player, not because Bob Knight was willing him to do so. The thing Bob Knight did was put the ball in Mike Woodson's hands when the game was on the line. Does anybody here see anyone in an IU uniform this season who has even a fraction of Mike Woodson's offensive tools.

Just for shits and giggles, what do you think Rutgers' peak chance of winning were just before "headband-boy" decided to take a poke at Xavier and give IU an impossible opportunity to tie or win that game ? Is that on Pikell ?

The dipshits who offer drivel like this as fodder for a coach-blaming agenda, know less about basketball than the actual Martha the Mop Lady ( who I believe was a professor in the IU music school).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT