ADVERTISEMENT

Wtf really

Indianaftw

All-American
Jul 26, 2017
This opening ceremony sh!t in China. I really wanna see the Trump vid right now. "Because it came from CHI- NA". This is the most, f*ck you in your face I think I have ever witnessed.

Anyone supporting this needs to be put down like a dog with rabies. Un f-ing real.

Last edited:
The 24th winter olympic CHI-NA games brought to you by:

Nike
Because the child slave industry was never so good

And By
The Falun Gong practitioners
Because the elites need organs and F*ck the Falon Gong

And By
The Wuhan Lab..
which was brought to you by:
The American tax payer dollars
Thanks for helping us f*ck all of you

Now back to the games brought to you by:
The World Elites:
UNFPA
IPPF
Planned Parenthood
Bixby Center for reproductive health
The Ford Foundation
The Good Club
Gavi
ID2020
Unesco
The Population Council
Vangaurd
State Street
Black Rock
USAID
The Population Crisis Committee
DISNEY
Society for the Study of Social Biology
UN
The World Bank
WHO
The Paid Hollywood shills that dupe everyone
AND as Yul Brynner would say ETC. ETC

Enjoy the games

featured-2.png

Nike

And By

And By
The Wuhan Lab..

The World Elites:
UNFPA
IPPF
Planned Parenthood
The Ford Foundation
The Good Club
Gavi
ID2020
Unesco
The Population Council
Vangaurd
State Street
Black Rock
USAID
DISNEY
UN
The World Bank
WHO

Enjoy the games

featured-2.png
Morning drinking?
That's a bold move Cotton.

Nike

And By

And By
The Wuhan Lab..

The World Elites:
UNFPA
IPPF
Planned Parenthood
The Ford Foundation
The Good Club
Gavi
ID2020
Unesco
The Population Council
Vangaurd
State Street
Black Rock
USAID
DISNEY
UN
The World Bank
WHO

Enjoy the games

featured-2.png
A little interesting side note:
You mentioned Falun Gong (even dropping the F-bomb on them). Of course, you knew they are the main driving force behind "The Epoch Times", a far Right pro-Trump "newspaper" that a couple of posters on here like to refer to in their posts.

Carry on.

You mentioned Falun Gong (even dropping the F-bomb on them). Of course, you knew they are the main driving force behind "The Epoch Times", a far Right pro-Trump "newspaper" that a couple of posters on here like to refer to in their posts.

Carry on.
Fully aware and I subscribe. They were the first news agency to drop the wuhan lab bomb with a full story including a high ranking US military officer who said this has been going on for years as well as chemical warfare through drugs sent to the US. My kids have seen more drug overdose deaths than I care to share. Its here and in full effect.

Edit:
I dropped that story on Facebook and got banned the first time. I dropped facebook after 3 bans in which all ended up being true stories. Also just an FYI "FAKE NEWS" never came through Trump. It came from the NYT calling out smaller news agencies for debunking their stories and Trump used the term to MOCK the NYT.

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Fully aware and I subscribe. They were the first news agency to drop the wuhan lab bomb with a full story including a high ranking US military officer who said this has been going on for years as well as chemical warfare through drugs sent to the US. My kids have seen more drug overdose deaths than I care to share. Its here and in full effect.
Then why the F-bomb? That's what confused me, I guess.

And a CCP official forcefully ushered a European (Dutch) off camera (on air)

Last edited:

Carry on.

Epoch is not far right. I find allsides.com to be the most fair in its assessment of media and bias.

Reactions: DANC and Indianaftw
This opening ceremony sh!t in China. I really wanna see the Trump vid right now. "Because it came from CHI- NA". This is the most, f*ck you in your face I think I have ever witnessed.

Anyone supporting this needs to be put down like a dog with rabies. Un f-ing real.
You forget what very good buddies Trump was with Xi Jinping? He loved all the dictators, Putin, his bff Kim Jong Un, Erdogan. He admired all of them.

Let's see, trump believes putin over our intelligence agencies and saluted a North Korean general, yet I don't recall the outrage from our fellow GOPers.

Pardon me if I don't take your selective outrage seriously

You forget what very good buddies Trump was with Xi Jinping? He loved all the dictators, Putin, his bff Kim Jong Un, Erdogan. He admired all of them.
You mean the tariffs and he imposed on Xi Jinping??? Keep watching that msm I heard they almost have Trump on russia collusion again. And the meeting with North Korea which had not been attempted since Clinton? Are you braindead?

Last edited:
Let's see, trump believes putin over our intelligence agencies and saluted a North Korean general, yet I don't recall the outrage from our fellow GOPers.

Pardon me if I don't take your selective outrage seriously
Right on cue the stupid, mislead, uninformed show up.

Reactions: ulrey and DANC
You mean the tariffs and he imposed on Xi Jinping??? Keep watching that msm I heard they almost have Trump on russia collusion again. And the relationship with North Korea which had not been attempted since Clinton? Are you braindead?
Do YOU mean the tariffs that he imposed on Xi Jinping ..... that are paid 100% - as in every single dollar - by US companies and citizens?

Literally every single dollar.

Reactions: Bill4411
You mean the tariffs and he imposed on Xi Jinping??? Keep watching that msm I heard they almost have Trump on russia collusion again. And the meeting with North Korea which had not been attempted since Clinton? Are you braindead?
Yes the meeting with his bff that accomplished nothing. Did you read the article. ? It’s really sweet when Trumpers call anyone else braindead. At least you think highly of yourself, even if no one else does. Good job. Self esteem is important for those lacking logical thinking skills and likely IQ points.

Last edited:
Epoch is not far right. I find allsides.com to be the most fair in its assessment of media and bias.

This place rates them right....

Yea those! Even Shumer cheered Trump on in the China negotiations. The rest of the dumb dems didn't know wtf was happening, someone actually took a stand for once.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/06/sch...ng-tough-after-china-trade-tariff-threat.html
That would be great if "taking a stand for once" accomplished anything other than serve as essentially a tax on US corporations (that was passed on to US consumers).

You know, inflation - and an artificial one at that.

That's what tariffs are - an artificial inflationary device that doesn't help anyone, least of all the citizens of the country that enacts the tariff(s). They're the ones that foot the bill, not the country which is the target of the tariff.

Reactions: Bill4411
That would be great if "taking a stand for once" accomplished anything other than serve as essentially a tax on US corporations (that was passed on to US consumers).

You know, inflation - and an artificial one at that.

That's what tariffs are - an artificial inflationary device that doesn't help anyone, least of all the citizens of the country that enacts the tariff(s). They're the ones that foot the bill, not the country which is the target of the tariff.
The attempt was a good idea imo try to bring back more manufacturing jobs and try and renegotiate with other countries so as not to have to depend on China so much.

Also correct me if I'm wrong the agreement also meant that China was supposed to purchase 200 billion in goods from the US which they have fallen short on which may be why Biden has not removed them.

The attempt was a good idea imo try to bring back more manufacturing jobs and try and renegotiate with other countries so as not to have to depend on China so much.

Also correct me if I'm wrong the agreement also meant that China was supposed to purchase 200 billion in goods from the US which they have fallen short on which may be why Biden has not removed them.
The trade deficit with China has remained essentially the same for the last ten years - with the “Red X” being 2018 (the year the the tariffs were put in place) when the deficit was the highest it’s ever been.

The only thing the tariffs did is cost me and you and everyone else in America more money.

Data

Carry on.
Beat me to it... I guess he didn't know Trump LOVES Falun Gong...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT