ADVERTISEMENT

Woodson made a great choice

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
Like Woody said in the post game, he’s there to build a culture. It’s not hard to do the right things on and off the court. The NCAA tournament will come soon enough. Glad he gets it

Well if you believe an insider on the other board this has been an issue all season including with a couple guys who played last night. So I'd be surprised if Woody hasn't known all along. Sounds like they finally just got caught.

Well if you believe an insider on the other board this has been an issue all season including with a couple guys who played last night. So I'd be surprised if Woody hasn't known all along. Sounds like they finally just got caught.
That would be my concern .

look Woodson did what he did, so clearly the 5 were caught doing something. Fans here have mentioned how the players that didn’t get suspended should feel let down. That the problem was just the 5. I hope that’s the case. It would be a big problem if someone that started last night was just as guilty (over the season), especially if they are one of the team leaders.

if this is a bigger issue and it was only a matter of who got caught, well that doesn’t sound good to me. At this point we need leadership from the players that played last night. Hopefully they can show it, but that also means that none of them can be just as guilty (but they just weren’t dumb enough to get caught).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT