ADVERTISEMENT

Woodson golfing

You have to look at it from his viewpoint. He got the job golfing with Quinn and a heck of a lot easier to keep his job on a course rather than on a court.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Good golf course. Hitting 90 degrees this week. Absolutely beautiful here in the valley of the Sun. Good for Mike. Enjoy. All you guys back in the Midwest bitching about the coaching staff should get a life. Take a moment. Think about your future.
Darn. You are right and thanks for the advice. We suck and have no good plan for the future so our coach is fitting but at least he can yuck it up for a few days before he has to return the Midwest-real bummer for him.

Darn. You are right and thanks for the advice. We suck and have no good plan for the future so our coach is fitting but at least he can yuck it up for a few days before he has to return the Midwest-real bummer for him.
Did you enjoy talking to yourself for a couple hours in the middle of the night?

I apologize that I forgot about you when I was coming up with a list of the biggest dip shits on this board. You clearly get a buy through the first round and are one of our top seeds.

Reactions: Circlejoe
Only real winners can go to Arizona. I am impressed.

Did you enjoy talking to yourself for a couple hours in the middle of the night?

I apologize that I forgot about you when I was coming up with a list of the biggest dip shits on this board. You clearly get a buy through the first round and are one of our top seeds.
Thanks Kraft. You are someone I look up to and hope I can shake your hand face to face someday.

CMW has lost my vote of confidence, but I'm giving him a pass on this. Chrissakes..it was Sunday morning and in same town as the coaches' conf and F4. Let him go play 18 on a sunny Sunday morning.

He has plenty of misfires to account for, but this one is a little petty IMHO. The mass exodus didn't happen, he replaced one 5 star with another, and he convinced MR and MM to stay. He needs to seriously shore up the backcourt and find another big to give us 10-15 solid min off the bench. Still not convinced much will change for the better next season, but I don't see us in a death spiral either. Still much TBD.

I really think Woody's got this job as long as he wants it. Simon says so.
It’s amazing that speculation about the Simons on this board has morphed into stating it as a fact. What have you seen that even begins to verify this is true?

It’s amazing that speculation about the Simons on this board has morphed into stating it as a fact. What have you seen that even begins to verify this is true?
When people can’t rationalize a grave injustice or travesty like CMW being retained then the conspiracy theories will begin to take flight and will be accepted as the truth. Seems reasonable to me.

The first step toward redemption is to acknowledge your failings. You're on the right path!

Why do you think he kept his job?

He needs to be studying film and designing an offense that works in the modern era.
I think you need to study what dead periods are and why all the coaches are in Arizona . You are letting your hatred cloud your judgement.

Reactions: indiana ed
Not unhinged but it definitely riles people up when he gets paid a boatload of money and is putting in minimal effort, doesn’t seem to care and blames his own fanbase for being upset with his piss poor results. This time next year, fortunately, he’ll be out of the picture.
Knowing woodson is coming back is the single reason I may not even watch next year. I cant empathize enough how crazy that is for me to say.
I almost cancelled my big ten package early just to save a few dollars at the tail end of the season.
Its just a waste of time when we know the inevitable.

I guarantee IU people are more upset by Woody playing than than the following. After all, the head of the IU BB program demands more attention than being the leader of the free world. As an aside, Trump ridiculed Obama for playing too much and stated he would not have time to play if he were president.

I'm sure someone in the group was carrying the "football" in case there was a recruiting emergency.

Golf Digest concluded that Obama played 306 rounds of golf over his two terms, which the magazine describes as "...a fairly remarkable amount of golf while in office".[52][53] Trump visited a Trump Organization property on 428 (nearly one in three) of the 1,461 days of his presidency and is estimated to have played 261 rounds of golf, one every 5.6 days.[54]
Trump made the country great though. So he backed his shit up.
Cant even begin to speak on obama because hes a foreign born nwo globalist bastard who needs to be hanged for treason and dividing the country for he and his fellow nwo globalists

Knowing woodson is coming back is the single reason I may not even watch next year. I cant empathize enough how crazy that is for me to say.
I almost cancelled my big ten package early just to save a few dollars at the tail end of the season.
Its just a waste of time when we know the inevitable.
See ya

Cant even begin to speak on obama because hes a foreign born nwo globalist bastard who needs to be hanged for treason and dividing the country for he and his fellow nwo globalists

Another parody account…..or a bot.

You’re insane and should be put on a FBI watchlist.

I should report you to

he needs to retire

he can play golf non-stop then and no-one will give sh!t
He doesn’t care if loud mouthed fans spew their hatred. He has more basketball experience than the entirety of this board.
We had injuries at key positions especially guards. I thought last night debacle by the puked highlighted that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT