ADVERTISEMENT

Why are so many more players transferring from Indiana than other schools

I don't mind glass half full fans. Much better than "who knocked over my glass" fans.

For the most part, we will never know if a player left the team or was nudged off the team...unless the player posts about it. Of course, it's likely safe to assume that better players, like Burks, weren't nudged.
He and Sydnor were not nudged. I’m sure there were a couple of others that weren’t, like Kaltenburger. Idk where people are getting that Burks was nudged or Purdue didn’t care if they lost Burks. I’ve said the opposite and exactly why he left multiple times. It’s not like Rondale or Charlie Jones walked out though. He’s replaceable. That doesn’t mean they wanted to lose him though.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I told ya why Burks left. He wanted more NIl than Purdue wanted to pay
current situation is nuts.....let's make a new deal

1) the old deal. 4 yr scholly, everything paid for
2) opt for NIL $

you can't have both

current situation is nuts.....let's make a new deal

1) the old deal. 4 yr scholly, everything paid for
2) opt for NIL $

you can't have both
Ya. It is crazy. I’m fine with both, because there are a lot of people who couldn’t pay their scholarships across the country if I had to guess. I could be wrong. It’s a tough spot the NCAA put themselves in.

Obviously. Doesn't soften the blow of losing him which you have repeatedly stated......derrrr.
We will see what happens. Portal taketh, portal giveth. Let’s see what it gives. Some really good portal WR’s visiting this weekend. Portal has majorly helped the OL so far.

Every year this dude comes over and hijacks threads with Purdue bs. The problem is, until we beat those sobs, we have to put up with their sh. Please, for the love of God, bring the Bucket home (and limit this dude to one post a week).
What's really bizarre is that he doesn't post on his own site... Strange Cat...

Every year this dude comes over and hijacks threads with Purdue bs. The problem is, until we beat those sobs, we have to put up with their sh. Please, for the love of God, bring the Bucket home (and limit this dude to one post a week).
I didn’t hijack. I participated in discussion on topics in the thread. Like most threads here. You won’t see it that way though because you see boiler and Purdue talk and assume I brought Purdue into this thread.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT