ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s paying for

I’m honestly not all that interested in the details until Joe Biden is credibly implicated in some involvement and corruption. That has not happened yet. If it does, I’ll be very interested in advocating for his impeachment and conviction. Democrats will hate me again. I’ll be hated by all, but I can take it!
And, the Republicans just released their report on the Bidens and found nothing specific to support their claims:

Here's their report's big conclusion on p. 3:

"The Committee has uncovered evidence indicative of influence peddling and financial deception warranting further investigation and legislative solutions."

So, all the Republicans now claim their investigation uncovered is vague evidence supposedly "indicative" of a reason to investigate, i.e. circular reasoning.

After harping about this for years and making specific claims in the past few weeks about supposed crimes and criminals, are the Republicans really such incompetent investigators that they couldn't even find one definitive piece of evidence or even one authoritative witness to corroborate their blustering?

I’ll don’t oppose a Special Prosecutor investigation at all. Almost all you’re citing as evidence is what politicians are saying, but there’s probably enough smoke to investigate outside of Congress. Should it happen, Trumpsters who are desperate to distract from Trump’s actual legal jeopardy will claim the investigation is biased in favor of Biden no matter who is named Special Prosecutor. It could be Justice Thomas and he’d soon be persona non grata.
I am citing an IRS whistle blower who has been naming names all over the place and actual verified things like the Whatsapp message. Hunter's own lawyer doesn't even dispute the message is real. He just said it is taken out of context and don't blame Joe because crackheads gonna crackhead. Nobody disputes the LLCs are real. It takes some dot connecting because Joe hasn't come out and said, "I am a crook" but his son sure as **** is and his son has been talking about the Big Guy all over the place in the very really not Russian Disinformation laptop and nobody has thought to start following up with these people and put them under oath and ask, "Who is the big guy?" I mean come on.
I actually thought those outraged about the cocaine thing were joking about being outraged. Initial reports are often wrong so I generally wait a few days for the more accurate story to emerge. Now that it appears to be a different entrance which is still heavily trafficked by people from VIPs to construction workers, I still see no reason for outrage. I don’t get why we should be. The odds it’s connected in some way to Joe Biden are minuscule, aren’t they?
So what if they aren't connected to Joe Biden. Don't we have a right to know if a government official that is so high up the chain that they can waltz into the White House without being checked actually has such poor decision making skills that they would bring a bag of cocaine into the White House? And if it some wayward construction worker (which I highly doubt, Occams Razor this is a really entitled person who doesn't think the rules apply to them) we have a massive security issue at the very least. If you can sneak in cocaine there are a whole host of weapons you can get in through the same methods. For the sake of security alone this should be treated more seriously, the fact it isn't leads me to believe that they have some suspects who might have done it and that the Occams Razor is right. It is either an administration member high up the chain or a family member's and either would be pretty embarrassing so it's best to let sleeping dogs lie.
Finally, I just don’t share your cynicism about federal law enforcement. I know the FBI is staffed by mostly Republicans and, like the military, they try very hard to be apolitical. Every organization has some bad eggs (I’m currently working on getting rid of one in mine), but a few bad eggs do not ruin the entire organization.
I didn't say they were all bad. I think the vast majority are the types to try and do their jobs as best as possible. I also think that those types are rules followers and command chain followers. So while the rank and file might be great, the wrong people in the right places can blunt their effectiveness. They are also human and have jobs. There have been a few instances of what looks like retaliation against some of the people speaking up and all that discourages getting out of line.

Which is why they need the independence.

The folks that matter aren’t going to investigate The Big Guy. The republicans can investigate until hell freezes over but the DOJ and FBI aren’t doing anything.
As long as Republicans in Congress keep wasting time on these retaliatory investigations they will have less time to do what they promised, like fixing the health care system.

By wasting their time, Republicans guarantee the voters will see they haven't accomplished anything worthy of reelecting them.

As long as Republicans in Congress keep wasting time on these retaliatory investigations they will have less time to do what they promised, like fixing the health care system.

By wasting their time, Republicans guarantee the voters will see they haven't accomplished anything worthy of reelecting them.
Yeah, that argument doesn't work after 2016-2020.

I don’t share your cynicism. The congressional investigation is bipartisan and will eventually have findings. If any of those are explosive, there will be impeachment hearings because the Republicans control the House. Keep this point in mind because if there aren’t any, it’s because the evidence doesn’ support it.
If there aren't any it's because no one in their right mind wants Kamela Harris as President. She's an even worse case than a clearly dementia affected Joe Biden...

Last edited:
It's too bad the GOP didn't put the effort they put into Hunter Biden into coming up with a republican platform. Question there are those mundane programs like healthcare, infrastructure, global warming, preparation for the next pandemic.....

I am citing an IRS whistle blower who has been naming names all over the place and actual verified things like the Whatsapp message. Hunter's own lawyer doesn't even dispute the message is real. He just said it is taken out of context and don't blame Joe because crackheads gonna crackhead. Nobody disputes the LLCs are real. It takes some dot connecting because Joe hasn't come out and said, "I am a crook" but his son sure as **** is and his son has been talking about the Big Guy all over the place in the very really not Russian Disinformation laptop and nobody has thought to start following up with these people and put them under oath and ask, "Who is the big guy?" I mean come on.

So what if they aren't connected to Joe Biden. Don't we have a right to know if a government official that is so high up the chain that they can waltz into the White House without being checked actually has such poor decision making skills that they would bring a bag of cocaine into the White House? And if it some wayward construction worker (which I highly doubt, Occams Razor this is a really entitled person who doesn't think the rules apply to them) we have a massive security issue at the very least. If you can sneak in cocaine there are a whole host of weapons you can get in through the same methods. For the sake of security alone this should be treated more seriously, the fact it isn't leads me to believe that they have some suspects who might have done it and that the Occams Razor is right. It is either an administration member high up the chain or a family member's and either would be pretty embarrassing so it's best to let sleeping dogs lie.

I didn't say they were all bad. I think the vast majority are the types to try and do their jobs as best as possible. I also think that those types are rules followers and command chain followers. So while the rank and file might be great, the wrong people in the right places can blunt their effectiveness. They are also human and have jobs. There have been a few instances of what looks like retaliation against some of the people speaking up and all that discourages getting out of line.

Which is why they need the independence.
My experience with and knowledge of whistleblowers leads me to doubt them until what they say is actually backed up with real evidence. Congress loves them because they can make political hay out of what they say, true or false. The reality is that the vast majority of them are disgruntled poor performers. I had to deal with one myself. He was on the path to administrative discharge and next thing I know his entire chain of command (his boss and me in this case) was the subject of an IG investigation. He portrayed himself as a whistleblower so they had to investigate. It was entirely bogus and easily proved to be so, but it cost several hours of my time. My favorite part was when I was asked about his latest evaluation and rather I thought the 1s he got were accurate reflections on his performance. I said “yes, but only because I can’t give him 0s.” My experience with whistleblowers was typical per a briefing I attended given by DoD Office of General Counsel.

Sure, the whistleblower could be telling the truth, but I can’t help being very skeptical. Got to show me some actual corroborating evidence.

Reactions: vesuvius13
My experience with and knowledge of whistleblowers leads me to doubt them until what they say is actually backed up with real evidence. Congress loves them because they can make political hay out of what they say, true or false. The reality is that the vast majority of them are disgruntled poor performers. I had to deal with one myself. He was on the path to administrative discharge and next thing I know his entire chain of command (his boss and me in this case) was the subject of an IG investigation. He portrayed himself as a whistleblower so they had to investigate. It was entirely bogus and easily proved to be so, but it cost several hours of my time. My favorite part was when I was asked about his latest evaluation and rather I thought the 1s he got were accurate reflections on his performance. I said “yes, but only because I can’t give him 0s.” My experience with whistleblowers was typical per a briefing I attended given by DoD Office of General Counsel.

Sure, the whistleblower could be telling the truth, but I can’t help being very skeptical. Got to show me some actual corroborating evidence.
Evidence like the guy in question already pleading guilty to some of the tax charges (the smallest portion of)? Evidence like the New York Times verifying with a third party that the claim that the prosecutor didn't have the discretion to follow evidence and prosecute wherever the facts led him like Merrick Garland lied to Congress that he had? Evidence like the verified laptop that has videos of Hunter doing crackhead things right next to emails talking about kickbacks to the "big guy" coming from deals with foreign companies, some of which were attached to our biggest enemies? Evidence like his former business partners saying, "I have the other half of the emails and it was understood by us all that the big guy was Joe Biden"? Evidence where the person of interest specifically says his Dad is sitting next to him and uses him to threaten retaliation if what amounts to bribes are not paid in texting app messages that even his own lawyer doesn't refute as being real?

That is all out there.

It is really simple. No qualifications, no "I need to see more" is needed. Nobody is asking you to say, "Yep, guilty." They are saying that based on everything we do know, this has EVERY appearance of stinking to high heaven and we want a real investigation that isn't attached in any way to a DOJ leadership that has shown itself to be corrupt and the very administration being investigated.

At the very least, Hunter Biden should have the damned book thrown at him. There is more than enough evidence to indicate he is a crook. The things he has been credibly accused of and even pled guilty to would likely put a regular person behind bars and make them nearly unemployable and he is getting a golden parachute. Why the hell should any of us pay taxes? The President's damn son (and very likely he himself) were hiding income and not reporting it for taxation for years. Felon with a gun, slap on the wrist. Is justice blind or no?

ETA: My frustration is showing through on this post. Don't necessarily take that as aimed your way. I just think this all stinks.

Last edited:

Accomplish what? DeSantis wants to dump agencies. Seems like a good start. Restructure. Shrink gov.

Evidence like the guy in question already pleading guilty to some of the tax charges (the smallest portion of)? Evidence like the New York Times verifying with a third party that the claim that the prosecutor didn't have the discretion to follow evidence and prosecute wherever the facts led him like Merrick Garland lied to Congress that he had? Evidence like the verified laptop that has videos of Hunter doing crackhead things right next to emails talking about kickbacks to the "big guy" coming from deals with foreign companies, some of which were attached to our biggest enemies? Evidence like his former business partners saying, "I have the other half of the emails and it was understood by us all that the big guy was Joe Biden"? Evidence where the person of interest specifically says his Dad is sitting next to him and uses him to threaten retaliation if what amounts to bribes are not paid in texting app messages that even his own lawyer doesn't refute as being real?

That is all out there.

It is really simple. No qualifications, no "I need to see more" is needed. Nobody is asking you to say, "Yep, guilty." They are saying that based on everything we do know, this has EVERY appearance of stinking to high heaven and we want a real investigation that isn't attached in any way to a DOJ leadership that has shown itself to be corrupt and the very administration being investigated.

At the very least, Hunter Biden should have the damned book thrown at him. There is more than enough evidence to indicate he is a crook. The things he has been credibly accused of and even pled guilty to would likely put a regular person behind bars and make them nearly unemployable and he is getting a golden parachute. Why the hell should any of us pay taxes? The President's damn son (and very likely he himself) were hiding income and not reporting it for taxation for years. Felon with a gun, slap on the wrist. Is justice blind or no?

ETA: My frustration is showing through on this post. Don't necessarily take that as aimed your way. I just think this all stinks.
There’s some smoke and might be a fire. There’s evidence and counter evidence. It appears that the House investigation conclusions were underwhelming. I wish that they would find a smoking gun forcing Biden to at least announce he’s not running. I have no allegiance to him and no desire to support him in a reelection bid.

Accomplish what? DeSantis wants to dump agencies. Seems like a good start. Restructure. Shrink gov.
Excellent question. I think Trump himself got/claimed some credit for reducing government regulation, didn't he?

But I am sure there are some other legitimate governmental (non-social/non-woke) issues Republicans have always wanted to change. Now's their chance, but they don't seem to be doing much of anything but saying over and over again that Biden is old and his son is objectionable. Republicans don't seem to be pushing for anything except what they call woke issues.

Is there any serious support from Republicans for doing what Desantis proposes?

That is all out there.

I don't think any of these things your post mentions are evidence, at least not yet:

-- Guilty pleas in a different case
-- New York Times "verifying" anything at all
-- content of a laptop
-- hearsay from "former business partners"
-- silence from one of Hunter Biden's attorneys

Maybe some day it will be, but you're jumping the gun a lot.

You say in one place, "Nobody is asking you to say, 'Yep, guilty, '" and you want a "real investigation." But then you turn around and (even before your "real investigation" even begins) call Hunter Biden "a crook," and claim he "has been credibly accused" and was "hiding income and not reporting it for taxation for years". You better hope you can prove all that.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I disagree on the estate planning part and frankly, it's not worth a big discussion.
You don’t believe high net worth individuals have already used their $12/$13 million lifetime exemptions? Granted I don’t have a bunch, but everyone I have with substantial wealth have used it.

The guys writing these big checks to bail out Hunter are most likely easily in that category.

I’ll don’t oppose a Special Prosecutor investigation at all. Almost all you’re citing as evidence is what politicians are saying, but there’s probably enough smoke to investigate outside of Congress. Should it happen, Trumpsters who are desperate to distract from Trump’s actual legal jeopardy will claim the investigation is biased in favor of Biden no matter who is named Special Prosecutor. It could be Justice Thomas and he’d soon be persona non grata.

I actually thought those outraged about the cocaine thing were joking about being outraged. Initial reports are often wrong so I generally wait a few days for the more accurate story to emerge. Now that it appears to be a different entrance which is still heavily trafficked by people from VIPs to construction workers, I still see no reason for outrage. I don’t get why we should be. The odds it’s connected in some way to Joe Biden are minuscule, aren’t they?

Finally, I just don’t share your cynicism about federal law enforcement. I know the FBI is staffed by mostly Republicans and, like the military, they try very hard to be apolitical whether they’re Democrat, Republican or independent. Every organization has some bad eggs (I’m currently working on getting rid of one in mine), but a few bad eggs do not ruin the entire organization.

Do you purposely try to be this obtuse? It’s the f-#cking White House. They have cameras and security everywhere. They know who brought the cocaine in.

Do you purposely try to be this obtuse? It’s the f-#cking White House. They have cameras and security everywhere. They know who brought the cocaine in.
Do you really think this cocaine thing is a big deal? I wasn't kidding when I said I thought you guys were faking the outrage. It's frickin' stupid. The chances of this being something connected to the Bidens are slim and none. If it is, so be it, but to be outraged about it now is extremely dumb.

P.S. Why is it that only Trumpsters seem to be outraged? Straight stick Republicans aren't. Independents aren't. What the heck do you guys drink that get you all raged up like you're on 'roids or something? Is it 'roids?

I don't think any of these things your post mentions are evidence, at least not yet:

-- Guilty pleas in a different case
-- New York Times "verifying" anything at all
-- content of a laptop
-- hearsay from "former business partners"
-- silence from one of Hunter Biden's attorneys

Maybe some day it will be, but you're jumping the gun a lot.

You say in one place, "Nobody is asking you to say, 'Yep, guilty, '" and you want a "real investigation." But then you turn around and (even before your "real investigation" even begins) call Hunter Biden "a crook," and claim he "has been credibly accused" and was "hiding income and not reporting it for taxation for years". You better hope you can prove all that.
Oh my God. Seriously. Again. They are enough evidence to conduct an independent investigation which is what I have been calling for. Repeatedly.

Do you really think this cocaine thing is a big deal? I wasn't kidding when I said I thought you guys were faking the outrage. It's frickin' stupid. The chances of this being something connected to the Bidens are slim and none. If it is, so be it, but to be outraged about it now is extremely dumb.

P.S. Why is it that only Trumpsters seem to be outraged? Straight stick Republicans aren't. Independents aren't. What the heck do you guys drink that get you all raged up like you're on 'roids or something? Is it 'roids?
If a bag of cocaine were found in a secure area on one of your ships. What would your response be?

This is ironic coming from a guy who won’t shut the f#ck about Trump 3 years after he was President.

If a bag of cocaine were found in a secure area on one of your ships. What would your response be?
Funny you should ask. A Sailor found a camera bag with a video camera, joints and some ecstasy in the Combat Information Center (CIC) of my fifth ship where I was Executive Officer. By the way, CIC is secure and not every Sailor on the ship has access - much more secure than where they found the cocaine in the White House. The bag was brought to the attention of the Chief Master of Arms (think Sherriff) who brought it to me, and I authorized an investigation. Turns out it belonged to one of my Sailors who was on leave but had left his bag in CIC where he normally worked. He was dumb enough to video himself and his girlfriend (at least for a night - and she was hot, I saw the tape) having sex, using ecstasy, and smoking pot. Additionally, the video contained footage of him and two other Sailors driving on Maui (where we had a recent liberty port visit) smoking pot. Those two popped positive for pot on a urinalysis immediately and the main suspect popped positive soon as he returned from leave. Easiest slam dunk case I've ever dealt with - all were found guilty (of course) at Non-Judicial Punishment (NJP), awarded maximum punishment and also administrative discharge with an Other Than Honorable characterization (max that can be given at NJP).

So, the answer is that it would be investigated vigorously and not every case is a slam dunk. I've seen other cases when we never found the culprit.

Last edited:
This is ironic coming from a guy who won’t shut the f#ck about Trump 3 years after he was President.
First, that post was about Biden, not Trump. Why is it impossible for Trumpsters to not think every issue is related to Trump?

Second, let's make a deal. You stop worshiping him, and he goes through all his criminal trials to whatever conclusion is reached, and we can stop talking about him. In the meantime, I consider him an embarrassment to the Republican party and the nation.

Last edited:
Have you ever noticed that when one side takes a stance, and provides links to evidence, the other side says they are being “duped”because of the biased reporting? That side then says you have to do the “research” if you want to know the truth, and then they either provide nothing in the way of guidance, or post links to sites that are at least equally dubious, if not out and out bullshit. Their sources are the real truth, and those who don’t swallow it up are dupes who are brainwashed by the msm.
Here’s a hint: just because a source supports your point of view doesn’t mean everyone else is being “duped”. In fact, it’s probably quite the opposite. I always consider any poster who uses the term “duped” to argue a point, as someone who really has no argument.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
You don’t believe high net worth individuals have already used their $12/$13 million lifetime exemptions? Granted I don’t have a bunch, but everyone I have with substantial wealth have used it.

The guys writing these big checks to bail out Hunter are most likely easily in that category.
Do those lifetime exemptions and other gift tax rules apply to individual political donations, too?

There have occasionally been some similar questions about the contributions for legal defense of he-who-shall-not-be-named, but a few commentators have suggested that the laxity of our campaign finance laws might give an actual candidate the right to spend campaign money on a variety of unexpected things.

Last edited:
Oh my God. Seriously. Again. They are enough evidence to conduct an independent investigation which is what I have been calling for. Repeatedly.
That. Garbage. Is. Not. Evidence... At. Least. Not. Yet.

And. Despite. What. You. Wrote,. You Absolutely. Do. Not. Want. A. "Real." "Investigation."

Your. Posts. Show. That. Your. Mind. Is. Made. Up. Already.

That. Garbage. Is. Not. Evidence... At. Least. Not. Yet.

And. Despite. What. You. Wrote,. You Absolutely. Do. Not. Want. A. "Real." "Investigation."

Your. Posts. Show. That. Your. Mind. Is. Made. Up. Already.
It’s Willdogs little brother 🤓

I appreciate this info. This is a transparency event that helps others to sum many of your other post. This info isn’t an automatic qualifier or dismiss-ion but it helps put perspective on your past post and position.
Thanks Aloha!

Funny you should ask. A Sailor found a camera bag with a video camera, joints and some ecstasy in the Combat Information Center (CIC) of my fifth ship where I was Executive Officer. By the way, CIC is secure and not every Sailor on the ship has access - much more secure than where they found the cocaine in the White House. The bag was brought to the attention of the Chief Master of Arms (think Sherriff) who brought it to me, and I authorized an investigation. Turns out it belonged to one of my Sailors who was on leave but had left his bag in CIC where he normally worked. He was dumb enough to video himself and his girlfriend (at least for a night - and she was hot, I saw the tape) having sex, using ecstasy, and smoking pot. Additionally, the video contained footage of him and two other Sailors driving on Maui (where we had a recent liberty port visit) smoking pot. Those two popped positive for pot on a urinalysis immediately and the main suspect popped positive soon as he returned from leave. Easiest slam dunk case I've ever dealt with - all were found guilty (of course) at Non-Judicial Punishment (NJP), awarded maximum punishment and also administrative discharge with an Other Than Honorable characterization (max that can be given at NJP).

So, the answer is that it would be investigated vigorously and not every case is a slam dunk. I've seen other cases when we never found the culprit.

A), what was the "maximum punishment" handed out.

B), what would have happened had it been a bottle of Jack Daniels in the bag, as opposed to x and pot?

You didn't post a link to the hot-girlfriend-tape, but I'll say good job anyway. Was she really good looking?

But the "bag" you found on the ship sounds really big and contained some other identifiers too.

Has the size of the White House "bag" of cocaine ever been disclosed? It may be just a twisted small corner of a sandwich baggie held shut with a rubber band. That kind of thing might be too small to see on a security video.

I've read that cocaine baggies are a recurring problem for businesses like car rental agencies, dry cleaners, limousine services, Ubers, because their customers leave possessions behind.

You didn't post a link to the hot-girlfriend-tape, but I'll say good job anyway. Was she really good looking?

But the "bag" you found on the ship sounds really big and contained some other identifiers too.

Has the size of the White House "bag" of cocaine ever been disclosed? It may be just a twisted small corner of a sandwich baggie held shut with a rubber band. That kind of thing might be too small to see on a security video.

I've read that cocaine baggies are a recurring problem for businesses like car rental agencies, dry cleaners, limousine services, Ubers, because their customers leave possessions behind.
She was very good looking.

Nothing in the camera bag, other than the video tape, indicated who owned it.

The White House cocaine bag was a very small one per the article I read today.

Right. As I suspected, pretty harsh punishment meted out for clearly stupid behavior. I get that not every case is a slam dunk but I have a hard time believing they can't figure it out in one of the most secure and surveilled buildings on planet earth.

ETA: They said this was found in a cubby next to the situation room. Drug test everyone in the area that day. All you need is a strand of hair.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT