ADVERTISEMENT

Guess media doesn't care about Biden 8% tax lie...

ribbont

All-American
Mar 23, 2006
But, boy, the are all over Britt like white in rice. Nary a peep about billionaires paying 8% income tax.

Add in George Stephanopoulos badgering Nancy Mace about her support for Trump because of his civil lawsuit loss. Hey George! Take a look in the mirror as you worked for a guy who alledgedly sexually assaulted and /or raped several women. Not to mention Clinton used his position of power to lure Lewinsky into an affair.

But, boy, the are all over Britt like white in rice. Nary a peep about billionaires paying 8% income tax.

Add in George Stephanopoulos badgering Nancy Mace about her support for Trump because of his civil lawsuit loss. Hey George! Take a look in the mirror as you worked for a guy who alledgedly sexually assaulted and /or raped several women. Not to mention Clinton used his position of power to lure Lewinsky into an affair.
traitor trump, trumped all attacking law enforcement who attacked the capital because he could not have his way. What is it , at least 34 women said he attacked, raped, or fondle that is your Potus. Woman abuser.

traitor trump, trumped all attacking law enforcement who attacked the capital because he could not have his way. What is it , at least 34 women said he attacked, raped, or fondle that is your Potus. Woman abuser.

Rent due? Trump thanks you.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I think the luring was probably the other way around.

Many would say that's a pretty sexist attitude when discussing the President and a 20 year old intern. If it were a male CEO and female intern at a bank, I am pretty sure most people would say the man was in the wrong.

But my point was about the media, not Clinton or sexual abuse.

Ahh. The racist personal attack. Liberal playback page 5 when they cannot debate the point.
Debate? How about the man Missouri primary running for GOP Governor? Oh, I just got invited to a white private Christian religious cross-burning ceremony. Give me a break, the gop are racists including Trump. W,ho courts the oath keepers, proud boys. and the very nice tiki boys of Charlottesville white supremacists.

Debate? How about the man Missouri primary running for GOP Governor? Oh, I just got invited to a white private Christian religious cross-burning ceremony. Give me a break, the gop are racists including Trump. W,ho courts the oath keepers, proud boys. and the very nice tiki boys of Charlottesville white supremacists.

You clearly did not get the point of my original post. But if you want to discuss racism and politicians, start a thread and I'll join. There is enough current and past politicians to discuss.

But this thread is about the media.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT