ADVERTISEMENT

Valentines Day

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
Let’s hear it. What are people doing?? Cheap. Lame. Extravagant. New toys? Reservations?Throwing on a pair of Dockers and heading to chili’s? Gifts? What’s the plan?

Wed is not my night for either kid but I have both kids tonight bc both exes are in love. So I’ll start this off from the gutter

Dinner Saturday. Cards exchanged this morning.

Last night was a HS BBall game to really get things rolling. Oh, and I bought an old rifle yesterday that I'd finally been to find for sale after years of searching for that particular manufacturer/model/caliber. I'm all about that romance.

Dinner Saturday. Cards exchanged this morning.

Last night was a HS BBall game to really get things rolling. Oh, and I bought an old rifle yesterday that I'd finally been to find for sale after years of searching for that particular manufacturer/model/caliber. I'm all about that romance.
That’s a Dream Team Vday

I have been looking at options for better runoff mgmt in the yard.

Thanks for reminding me.
I’m on my way to the store. I’m going to buy the biggest heart of candy I can find and eat it with the kids. We’ll take one bite and if it’s a good one eat it and if it’s coconut or something throw it at the wall. My minion will love it

always-sunny-frank.gif

Let’s hear it. What are people doing?? Cheap. Lame. Extravagant. New toys? Reservations?Throwing on a pair of Dockers and heading to chili’s? Gifts? What’s the plan?

Wed is not my night for either kid but I have both kids tonight bc both exes are in love. So I’ll start this off from the gutter
Pushing 6 inches and going deeper.

That’s new snow.

Im looking at the Copper Mountain slopes as I write this. Snowing hard, cloudy windy, poor visibility. But great powder. Trying to decide if I should go out. Yesterday skied. 7,000 feet vertical in bright sun and had a great day, but a helluva time getting off the mountain on the last run, stopped to rest every 200 yards or so. 10,000 feet elevation and age is catching up to this old fart. 10 years ago I would have loved todays conditions.

Cards this morning I’m cooking tenderloin and trimmings for dinner. Last nice romantic joint at CM closed a few years ago. Now just beer, burgers, and noise.

I’m on my way to the store. I’m going to buy the biggest heart of candy I can find and eat it with the kids. We’ll take one bite and if it’s a good one eat it and if it’s coconut or something throw it at the wall. My minion will love it
$1,000 fine. You don’t like coconut candy? You don’t like Mounds?

The best dark chocolate covered candy pieces in an assorted box are the coconut pieces. This is known.

Reese’s cups are a close second.

Prime rib and lobster tail combo at Filet, here at the lake. Roses are already in the vase on the table here.

$1,000 fine. You don’t like coconut candy? You don’t like Mounds?

The best dark chocolate covered candy pieces in an assorted box are the coconut pieces. This is known.

Reese’s cups are a close second.
McM is correct. The same goes for that chocolate covered fruity crap too. Make mine butter or chocolate cream. Mallow cups are good too.

He basically admitted to eating circus peanuts
Good grief. So, you don’t like coconut at all? Coconut pie; coconut cake?

Go to Kroger or Publix or whatever and get a Pepperidge Farm Classic Coconut Layer Cake. Get back, cut out a section and eat it and then tell us that isn’t about one of the best things ever.

This disdain explains a lot about all this s***** crapola.

Go to Kroger or Publix or whatever and get a Pepperidge Farm Classic Coconut Layer Cake. Get back, cut out a section and eat it and then tell us that isn’t about one of the best things ever.

No I hate the texture of it

Anybody who goes to Publix and doesn’t walk out with a key lime pie needs to be fined.

Coconut rum is good. It doesn’t have any of that nasty stuff floating around in it. Coconut cake was my mom’s fav. We always had two cakes for her bday because everyone else hated it

I don't mind it in some things, but prefer it to be mixed in with other stuff. But I like the flakes, not the mush in the bars above.

Samoas from the Girl Scouts, would be an example of what I'm down for.

• Love
Reactions: larsIU and Univee2
I hate valentine's day.

Today is the 14th anniversary of my wife's brother passing away of an enlarged heart. He had no idea and was only 29.

She's not fun to be around today, so she's trying to cheer up by taking my youngest to some art thing where they'll paint something that I'll act like is a Picasso when they get home. My 17 year old has to work so it's just me and my deaf and blind dog tonight.

I'm getting Chipotle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT