ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s paying for

Look at Hunter’s pleas in his recent child support trial. Seems he doesn’t have much money for child support.

The Biden’s will shake down someone for the child support.
I’m honestly not all that interested in the details until Joe Biden is credibly implicated in some involvement and corruption. That has not happened yet. If it does, I’ll be very interested in advocating for his impeachment and conviction. Democrats will hate me again. I’ll be hated by all, but I can take it!

I’m honestly not all that interested in the details until Joe Biden is credibly implicated in some involvement and corruption. That has not happened yet. If it does, I’ll be very interested in advocating for his impeachment and conviction. Democrats will hate me again. I’ll be hated by all, but I can take it!
The folks that matter aren’t going to investigate The Big Guy. The republicans can investigate until hell freezes over but the DOJ and FBI aren’t doing anything.

The folks that matter aren’t going to investigate The Big Guy. The republicans can investigate until hell freezes over but the DOJ and FBI aren’t doing anything.
I don’t share your cynicism. The congressional investigation is bipartisan and will eventually have findings. If any of those are explosive, there will be impeachment hearings because the Republicans control the House. Keep this point in mind because if there aren’t any, it’s because the evidence doesn’t support it.

I don’t share your cynicism. The congressional investigation is bipartisan and will eventually have findings. If any of those are explosive, there will be impeachment hearings because the Republicans control the House. Keep this point in mind because if there aren’t any, it’s because the evidence doesn’t support it.
Impeachment hearings are now a joke.

Joe may be innocent but it all stinks to high heaven. There’s not any legit reason for the Bidens to have multiple LLCs spreading around all the money Hunter was packing back from foreign countries.

Impeachment hearings are now a joke.

Joe may be innocent but it all stinks to high heaven. There’s not any legit reason for the Bidens to have multiple LLCs spreading around all the money Hunter was packing back from foreign countries.
You really mean to say as a CPA you haven’t had a client that has a bunch of LLCs formed?

I can think of a farm case we worked on that had like 5 affiliated with a single family farm.

Reactions: Bill4411
For what it's worth, I think Democrats will be in line with your thinking if Biden is credibly implicated in any type of corruption. "Credibly" is the key word here. As of this typing, there has been a lot of teeth gnashing about Biden and his family being more corrupt than the Corleones or the Trumps, but to date no credible evidence has been offered to that effect.

You really mean to say as a CPA you haven’t had a client that has a bunch of LLCs formed?

I can think of a farm case we worked on that had like 5 affiliated with a single family farm.
The answer is yes, but none of them are laundering foreign bribes to disperse among family members to further hide the money.

• Haha
For what it's worth, I think Democrats will be in line with your thinking if Biden is credibly implicated in any type of corruption. "Credibly" is the key word here. As of this typing, there has been a lot of teeth gnashing about Biden and his family being more corrupt than the Corleones or the Trumps, but to date no credible evidence has been offered to that effect.
Snort

The Bidens could make it all go away by disclosing all the money that came in, paying for what, where it went and why.

You surely don’t dispute the BSA reports detailing the foreign transfers?

The safer bet is that their final report won't include anything explosive about the President and will find that Hunter Biden is or was a really a slimy dude who was cashing in on the old man's name.

The answer is yes, but none of them are laundering foreign bribes to disperse among family members to further hide the money.
The second thing is the important part because there is no credible evidence that there were bribes or that it was given to family members. I don't understand the timeline yet. Didn't this supposedly happen in 2017? Why would any one pay bribes to the Bidens when Joe Biden had no political power? Has this been explained here because I can't find a reason.

Hunter’s attorneys? Are the democrat donors gifting this money to Hunter filing Gift Tax Returns paying tax on the gifts?

Why are you making assumptions?

Is there any evidence that it isn't hunter paying for his attorneys?

I didn't see much questioning on who has been paying Trump's attorneys....although he just has to send out a grift email when he is in need of more funds.

You had originally said there’s no legit reason for that many LLCs. Now you’ve acknowledged that there are valid reasons you just have settled on the conclusion that it’s bribe money.

I have no illusions that Hunter wasn’t getting paid for at least trying to peddle influence. But that’s nothing new and doesn’t implicate Joe at this point. Not saying it won’t eventually, but you’ve already arrived at your conclusion that won’t be changed. He gets exposed, you were right. Nothing comes of it, it’s a coverup. You’ve given yourself no option to have been wrong. Solid strategy.

The Bidens could make it all go away by disclosing all the money that came in, paying for what, where it went and why.

You surely don’t dispute the BSA reports detailing the foreign transfers?

Did you defend trump not disclosing his tax returns?

Yet Biden is supposed to disclose financials over and above his already disclosed tax return in order to dispute claims that so far have little to no evidence behind them.

Personally, I think it is up to the accuser to present the evidence first. And if that exists, then they should charge Biden when he is out of office.

Last edited:

1) You don't know what the FBI/DOJ are doing because they don't report to you

2) If Republicans are the only ones investigating, maybe it is because they haven't found much in the way of evidence.

Reactions: TommyCracker
You really think people are donating more than roughly 12M?
The people donating most likely used up their lifetime exemption in estate planning. Therefore the current excess gifts are subject to gift tax.

Reactions: DANC
The people donating most likely used up their lifetime exemption in estate planning. Therefore the current excess gifts are subject to gift tax.

I disagree on the estate planning part and frankly, it's not worth a big discussion.

The second thing is the important part because there is no credible evidence that there were bribes or that it was given to family members. I don't understand the timeline yet. Didn't this supposedly happen in 2017? Why would any one pay bribes to the Bidens when Joe Biden had no political power? Has this been explained here because I can't find a reason.
How would you know the bolded? You go only by what is fed to you and the sources you are willing to believe. "Well they indicted Trump and they wrote up a good indictment" equals they got the goods. They have described the evidence they have but you haven't seen the evidence just like you haven't seen any evidence for Biden.

There is enough smoke here to really look at this like they did Trump. They won't though, the clock is likely about to run out and this will all just go away. And people like you will claim there was never any credible evidence because the sources you listen to believe that is so. Just like the Wuhan Virus came from a wet market, cloth masks are great, the laptop was Russian disinformation, the COVID shot will keep you from getting sick and on and on.

Influence seekers expect something for their payment to influence peddlers. There is only one member of the Biden family that was capable of making good on those promises and it wasn't the crack head. Don't be naive.

Last edited:
How would you know the bolded? You go only by what is fed to you and the sources you are willing to believe. "Well they indicted Trump and they wrote up a good indictment" equals they got the goods. They have described the evidence they have but you haven't seen the evidence just like you haven't seen any evidence for Biden.

There is enough smoke here to really look at this like they did Trump. They won't though, the clock is likely about to run out and this will all just go away. And people like you will claim there was never any credible evidence because the sources you listen to believe that is so. Just like the Wihan Virus came from a wet market, cloth masks are great, the laptop was Russian disinformation, the COVID shot will keep you from getting sick and on and on.

Influence peddlers expect something for their payment. There is only one member of the Biden family that was capable of making good on those promises and it wasn't the crack head. Don't be naive.

Guess he should say there has been no credible evidence released to the public.

Nothing but people posting what they wish to be true

Reactions: MrBing
Guess he should say there has been no credible evidence released to the public.

Nothing but people posting what they wish to be true
Yeah there has. You are all dismissing it because it really calls into question just how moral the vote for Biden was which was admittedly his only selling point. "But for Trump, I wouldn't have voted for him" was the wrong call if this is true. Trump could only dream of that kind of multi decade half a century grift of the public.

Yeah there has. You are all dismissing it because it really calls into question just how moral the vote for Biden was which was admittedly his only selling point. "But for Trump, I wouldn't have voted for him" was the wrong call if this is true. Trump could only dream of that kind of multi decade half a century grift of the public.
I have no interest at all in defending Joe Biden and very little interest at all in Hunter Biden until there is actual believable evidence that Joe was involved in corruption linked to Hunter. What we really have is a House investigation into Hunter with Republicans desperate to find this corruption and Democrats desperate to prove there was none. Both sides are saying things to support their goals. This happens with congressional investigations, but ultimately they generally come out with a good case one way or the other. Those saying we don’t yet have any sort of smoking gun implicating Joe in corruption are right. If they ultimately find that kind of evidence, I’m all in on impeachment and conviction.

There’s one question that has been asked, but not answered and it seems to be key. If the alleged bribes in return for US government influence happened after Joe Biden was no longer Vice President, how could the bribers expect to gain said influence? Joe Biden was out of office and no one really thought he’d ever return to office. He was getting very old and already declined to run in 2016. If someone can provide a reasonable plausible answer to that question, I’d appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing and DANC
I have no interest at all in defending Joe Biden and very little interest at all in Hunter Biden until there is actual believable evidence that Joe was involved in corruption linked to Hunter. What we really have is a House investigation into Hunter with Republicans desperate to find this corruption and Democrats desperate to prove there was none. Both sides are saying things to support their goals. This happens with congressional investigations, but ultimately they generally come out with a good case one way or the other. Those saying we don’t yet have any sort of smoking gun implicating Joe in corruption are right. If they ultimately find that kind of evidence, I’m all in on impeachment and conviction.

There’s one question that has been asked, but not answered and it seems to be key. If the alleged bribes in return for US government influence happened after Joe Biden was no longer Vice President, how could the bribers expect to gain said influence? Joe Biden was out of office and no one really thought he’d ever return to office. He was getting very old and already declined to run in 2016. If someone can provide a reasonable plausible answer to that question, I’d appreciate it.
Your last question is answered by the alleged whatsapp or whatever texting media message with the CEFC guy that was released where H. Biden said his Dad was right there with him. When Joe left office the CEFC folks were set to renege on their deal and Hunter's response is allegedly in that message (I and the guy next to me will use all our contacts to fudge you over) and he received a payment right after that. IIRC that occurred in 2017.

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. (IUcrazy commentary: because the big guy is no longer in office and we don't think you can fulfill your promises) Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father. (IUCrazy commentary: There is the threat, the old fart may be out of office but you communist ****s understand as much as anyone the influence that can still be wielded by old apparatchiks and boy would it suck for you if dear old Dad started making contacts with his old Senate and government pals to lobby against you.)"

Your last question is answered by the alleged whatsapp or whatever texting media message with the CEFC guy that was released where H. Biden said his Dad was right there with him. When Joe left office the CEFC folks were set to renege on their deal and Hunter's response is allegedly in that message (I and the guy next to me will use all our contacts to fudge you over) and he received a payment right after that. IIRC that occurred in 2017.

"I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. (IUcrazy commentary: because the big guy is no longer in office and we don't think you can fulfill your promises) Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father. (IUCrazy commentary: There is the threat, the old fart may be out of office but you communist ****s understand as much as anyone the influence that can still be wielded by old apparatchiks and boy would it suck for you if dear old Dad started making contacts with his old Senate and government pals to lobby against you.)"
That is the best answer I've seen, but I can't say it's convincing. I don't know how he'd be able to influence anyone in the Trump administration to do anything he'd want done which the Trump administration wouldn't want done, but I suppose he could know some career people that might try to slip something past the appointed leadership. What would they want done, by the way? I also wouldn't believe that Joe Biden was sitting by Hunter during that text just because Hunter said he was. Hunter is an addict and that means he's also a liar. So, he could very well have been lying. He also could have actually been telling the truth, but there needs to be some real evidence to support that. Is there? The next thing that needs to be done is proving Joe Biden actually got some money from this. Anyone seen that?

Once the investigation is completed and if they find some real evidence of corruption, I'm all in on impeachment. They're definitely not there yet. I'm not so impatient that I can't wait for the conclusion.

The ideal outcome for me is that Joe Biden is impeached or facing impeachment and decides not to run and Donald Trump decides not to run as well. We might then get a reasonable choice for President. Hopefully, and most likely, the Republican will be the best choice.

Reactions: vesuvius13
That is the best answer I've seen, but I can't say it's convincing. I don't know how he'd be able to influence anyone in the Trump administration to do anything he'd want done which the Trump administration wouldn't want done, but I suppose he could know some career people that might try to slip something past the appointed leadership. What would they want done, by the way? I also wouldn't believe that Joe Biden was sitting by Hunter during that text just because Hunter said he was. Hunter is an addict and that means he's also a liar. So, he could very well have been lying. He also could have actually been telling the truth, but there needs to be some real evidence to support that. Is there? The next thing that needs to be done is proving Joe Biden actually got some money from this. Anyone seen that?

Once the investigation is completed and if they find some real evidence of corruption, I'm all in on impeachment. They're definitely not there yet. I'm not so impatient that I can't wait for the conclusion.

The ideal outcome for me is that Joe Biden is impeached or facing impeachment and decides not to run and Donald Trump decides not to run as well. We might then get a reasonable choice for President. Hopefully, and most likely, the Republican will be the best choice.
Ok, but to get all the info you want there has to be an investigation that is unhampered by influence of the administration of the President who would be under that investigation.

Honestly, that is what frustrates me the most about that type of response. "I need to see proof." Awesome, I get that. Can I at least get an admission that between the IRS whistleblowers, Hunter's laptop and info on it, the LLC's set up to do something that very much looks like hiding sources of money, the Delaware prosecutor's admission that he has had requests to look at data in other jurisdictions rejected, and probably other things I am forgetting that there is more than enough information available to have someone appointed to look into this who has zero connection to Merrick Garland and the Biden administration?

Proof of Joe Biden's malfeasance isn't going to just fall into your lap. That isn't how that works. There has to be a truly independent investigation of the facts and the impression you are giving to me (and maybe this is the receiver) is that you almost have to see incontrovertible proof that Joe is guilty before you want things looked at. I think we have enough here to be demanding the investigation and I don't get the impression that you are really there yet. If that is the case, why? What more do you need?

ETA: As far as what they want, here I'd an article from 2017 describing the rapid rise of the company. Regulatory bypasses is one thing I could see an them wanting. Regular old rent seeking could be another.

Ok, but to get all the info you want there has to be an investigation that is unhampered by influence of the administration of the President who would be under that investigation.

Honestly, that is what frustrates me the most about that type of response. "I need to see proof." Awesome, I get that. Can I at least get an admission that between the IRS whistleblowers, Hunter's laptop and info on it, the LLC's set up to do something that very much looks like hiding sources of money, the Delaware prosecutor's admission that he has had requests to look at data in other jurisdictions rejected, and probably other things I am forgetting that there is more than enough information available to have someone appointed to look into this who has zero connection to Merrick Garland and the Biden administration?

Proof of Joe Biden's malfeasance isn't going to just fall into your lap. That isn't how that works. There has to be a truly independent investigation of the facts and the impression you are giving to me (and maybe this is the receiver) is that you almost have to see incontrovertible proof that Joe is guilty before you want things looked at. I think we have enough here to be demanding the investigation and I don't get the impression that you are really there yet. If that is the case, why? What more do you need?

ETA: As far as what they want, here I'd an article from 2017 describing the rapid rise of the company. Regulatory bypasses is one thing I could see an them wanting. Regular old rent seeking could be another.

The House is investigating. I don’t believe that the Trump appointed district attorney has announced he’s done with his investigation either, has he?

I honestly don’t yet see any solid evidence implicating Joe Biden. I don’t care to defend him even a little bit and I have zero desire for him to be President again. When I see solid evidence I’m all in.

The House is investigating. I don’t believe that the Trump appointed district attorney has announced he’s done with his investigation either, has he?

I honestly don’t yet see any solid evidence implicating Joe Biden. I don’t care to defend him even a little bit and I have zero desire for him to be President again. When I see solid evidence I’m all in.
The House cannot conduct the type of investigation a special prosecutor can. People doing an investigation into Hunter (like the IRS) say they are being hampered. The FBI has been slow walking this thing for years and people involved have said that nobody is talking to them.

It is the same thing with the cocsine found in the White House. It was in the library that is accessible to the public. Oops, oopsy, we got that wrong. It was in the West Wing. Oops, oopsy, we got that wrong. It was actually near a VIP type of entrance that only a select group of people would have access to. An entrance we are pretty damn sure is going to be covered by a camera coming into a facility where everyone is cataloged on entrance and is either searched or is on a no search list. Seems like a pretty easy way to narrow down the list of potential suspects and then check it against the video footage. But we may never know whose it was. We will never have the proof because an "investigation" was done and we just couldn't find out. We totes looked into it though.

I want a real investigation with full discovery powers from people that don't have to worry about losing their jobs to the very administration they are investigating. I want people facing the same perjury charges that the Trump officials got when discussing the supposed Russian collusion. The kind where if you lie to the investigator you get to go to jail whether there was an actual crime they are actually investigating or not. That is a real investigation.

The House cannot conduct the type of investigation a special prosecutor can. People doing an investigation into Hunter (like the IRS) say they are being hampered. The FBI has been slow walking this thing for years and people involved have said that nobody is talking to them.

It is the same thing with the cocsine found in the White House. It was in the library that is accessible to the public. Oops, oopsy, we got that wrong. It was in the West Wing. Oops, oopsy, we got that wrong. It was actually near a VIP type of entrance that only a select group of people would have access to. An entrance we are pretty damn sure is going to be covered by a camera coming into a facility where everyone is cataloged on entrance and is either searched or is on a no search list. Seems like a pretty easy way to narrow down the list of potential suspects and then check it against the video footage. But we may never know whose it was. We will never have the proof because an "investigation" was done and we just couldn't find out. We totes looked into it though.

I want a real investigation with full discovery powers from people that don't have to worry about losing their jobs to the very administration they are investigating. I want people facing the same perjury charges that the Trump officials got when discussing the supposed Russian collusion. The kind where if you lie to the investigator you get to go to jail whether there was an actual crime they are actually investigating or not. That is a real investigation.
I’ll don’t oppose a Special Prosecutor investigation at all. Almost all you’re citing as evidence is what politicians are saying, but there’s probably enough smoke to investigate outside of Congress. Should it happen, Trumpsters who are desperate to distract from Trump’s actual legal jeopardy will claim the investigation is biased in favor of Biden no matter who is named Special Prosecutor. It could be Justice Thomas and he’d soon be persona non grata.

I actually thought those outraged about the cocaine thing were joking about being outraged. Initial reports are often wrong so I generally wait a few days for the more accurate story to emerge. Now that it appears to be a different entrance which is still heavily trafficked by people from VIPs to construction workers, I still see no reason for outrage. I don’t get why we should be. The odds it’s connected in some way to Joe Biden are minuscule, aren’t they?

Finally, I just don’t share your cynicism about federal law enforcement. I know the FBI is staffed by mostly Republicans and, like the military, they try very hard to be apolitical whether they’re Democrat, Republican or independent. Every organization has some bad eggs (I’m currently working on getting rid of one in mine), but a few bad eggs do not ruin the entire organization.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT