ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s paying for

Accomplish what? DeSantis wants to dump agencies. Seems like a good start. Restructure. Shrink gov.

Unfortunately DeSantis is a sinking ship. Has run a terrible campaign so far. Won't do a single interview with a hard news person. Baier claims he's been trying to interview him for months and he won't do it. Very bizarre and odd campaign. Also has the personality of a telephone pole

Unfortunately DeSantis is a sinking ship. Has run a terrible campaign so far. Won't do a single interview with a hard news person. Baier claims he's been trying to interview him for months and he won't do it. Very bizarre and odd campaign. Also has the personality of a telephone pole
Agreed

So this guy is an interesting character. Be interesting to see what shakes out of this. Heard a radio interview from Brett Baier from Friday, he says they are digging into this guy, but has no opinion on it at this point.

Would make for a good novel. One eyed guy etc

Reactions: twenty02
Do you purposely try to be this obtuse? It’s the f-#cking White House. They have cameras and security everywhere. They know who brought the cocaine in.
My response. I never mentioned Trump.
Do you really think this cocaine thing is a big deal? I wasn't kidding when I said I thought you guys were faking the outrage. It's frickin' stupid. The chances of this being something connected to the Bidens are slim and none. If it is, so be it, but to be outraged about it now is extremely dumb.

P.S. Why is it that only Trumpsters seem to be outraged? Straight stick Republicans aren't. Independents aren't. What the heck do you guys drink that get you all raged up like you're on 'roids or something? Is it 'roids?
Your response. I bolded it so you can see it.
You brought up Trump in the post I responded to. You brought Trump into the discussion, not me.
Are you purposely lying or confused?

Reactions: DANC
Actually, none of his claimed "evidence" against Biden is really evidence. Here is my summary from my earlier post of what he is relying on:

-- Guilty pleas in a different case
-- New York Times "verifying" anything at all
-- content of a laptop
-- hearsay from "former business partners"
-- silence from one of Hunter Biden's attorneys

In contrast, much of the evidence against Trump has been reduced to formal sworn statements now in the hands of his prosecutors.
Trump doesn't matter but how did the prosecutor get sworn statements? People just sign them and hand them over? He just woke up one day and a magical fairy had left them under the pillow? Or did they have a bunch of the things like in the list you posted, launch an investigation, and then collect those statements?

Let's Go to something completely not Trump. The Delphi murders. They talked to the main suspect and some witnesses who all corroborated the other was there around the time of the murders. They had an expended bullet at the scene. They ended up searching that guy's house and found the gun to match markings on the expended bullet. That search was done because he was a man around the scene, around the time the murder happened. They didn't have blood stained clothes before the search. They didn't have the gun before the search. Many cases don't just have a perfect set of evidence fall in your lap.

Carry on. Nothing is going to happen to ant of these people anyway because they all occupy the neo-royalty social strata in the U.S. Some animals are just a little more equal than others.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Trump doesn't matter but how did the prosecutor get sworn statements? People just sign them and hand them over? He just woke up one day and a magical fairy had left them under the pillow? Or did they have a bunch of the things like in the list you posted, launch an investigation, and then collect those statements?

Let's Go to something completely not Trump. The Delphi murders. They talked to the main suspect and some witnesses who all corroborated the other was there around the time of the murders. They had an expended bullet at the scene. They ended up searching that guy's house and found the gun to match markings on the expended bullet. That search was done because he was a man around the scene, around the time the murder happened. They didn't have blood stained clothes before the search. They didn't have the gun before the search. Many cases don't just have a perfect set of evidence fall in your lap.

Carry on. Nothing is going to happen to ant of these people anyway because they all occupy the neo-royalty social strata in the U.S. Some animals are just a little more equal than others.

So you're admitting to putting the cart before the horse in regards to pretending there is actual evidence?

They are in the investigation phase and to our knowledge haven't come up with much of anything in regards to evidence or sworn statements.

• Haha
Don’t be cowardly. If you want to talk about me, talk to me, but come up with something actual to say rather than grade school level snark.
Wow, Mr. Push Button Killer calling a combat vet a coward.

Like you don't use snark in nearly every one of your posts.

You're not only disgusting in your disrespect, but a hypocrite.

Carry on, Killer.

The guy won’t even talk with people who are benevolent towards his candidacy like Megyn Kelly.

I’m unsure what the plan is from the DeSantis camp.

I have shifted to Vivek as my candidate of choice.

Reactions: Lucy01

Carry on, Killer.
It's not the combat vet piece; it's the not being coerced into accepting the government pablum that threatens him...hence the continuing ad hominem attacks...

I know what I endured, and I have a sense of what those poor bastards are going through in Ukraine.

Like you don't use snark in nearly every one of your posts.

You're not only disgusting in your disrespect, but a hypocrite.

Carry on, Killer.
Aloha didn't call Mas a coward. He said Mas was being cowardly and there's a difference.

You guys don't seem to be self aware enough to see how dumb you look in your arguments with Aloha. Your gotcha attempt with the Iranian war plans was a miserable failure. You just go on as if Aloha didn't embarrass you there but he totally did. Mas might be a combat veteran and I respect his service but his posts to others are not respectful and to get respect you have to give it. Both of you should give some respect if you want any.

Aloha didn't call Mas a coward. He said Mas was being cowardly and there's a difference.

You guys don't seem to be self aware enough to see how dumb you look in your arguments with Aloha. Your gotcha attempt with the Iranian war plans was a miserable failure. You just go on as if Aloha didn't embarrass you there but he totally did. Mas might be a combat veteran and I respect his service but his posts to others are not respectful and to get respect you have to give it. Both of you should give some respect if you want any.
Aloha only embarrasses himself. And you're starting to embarrass yourself.

Stop whining about 'respect' on a message board. If you want respect, stop spouting racist tropes. "Oh, I'm offended because Mas used a common figure of speech - 'master'. I'm SO offended".

Get over yourself.

It's not the combat vet piece; it's the not being coerced into accepting the government pablum that threatens him...hence the continuing ad hominem attacks...

I know what I endured, and I have a sense of what those poor bastards are going through in Ukraine.
Hey, he does his killing from a distance, according to him. He should be respected. lmao

Aloha only embarrasses himself. And you're starting to embarrass yourself.

Stop whining about 'respect' on a message board. If you want respect, stop spouting racist tropes. "Oh, I'm offended because Mas used a common figure of speech - 'master'. I'm SO offended".

Get over yourself.
True to form you have no self-awareness and no respect for others. And you brought up respect and disrespect and I replied to it. If you don't want to be respected that's OK with me and you won't get any but stop pretending you care about whether others are respectful or not.

Nice of you to avoid the Iranian war plans gaffe you made.

True to form you have no self-awareness and no respect for others. And you brought up respect and disrespect and I replied to it. If you don't want to be respected that's OK with me and you won't get any but stop pretending you care about whether others are respectful or not.

Nice of you to avoid the Iranian war plans gaffe you made.
I made no gaffe. I put forward a scenario I thought could have happened. Aloha acted like I was saying it was the first war plan the military had for an invasion or attack on Iran and that's not what I said at all.

But, as usual with him - and now, you - you take some narrative that never was and treat it as a fact.

But don't let that take away from your faux outrage over the term 'master'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrBing
I was just seeing if you would show some integrity and own up to being wrong.
I thought you had brought up Trump in the post I responded too. I got your posts out of order, so you can consider that an admission that I was wrong. However, I didn't bring up Trump. My observation was about the vast majority of those feigning outrage are Trumpsters and I stand by that. The rest of America isn't outraged, including the non-Trumpster Republicans and independents. Enjoy your partial point.

Reactions: snarlcakes
Hey, he does his killing from a distance, according to him. He should be respected. lmao
Funny thing is that I've never asked for your respect and I don't want it. If you respected me, I'd be worried about myself. Just carry on. You know you will.

You're doing better now.

You've apparently started to learn the process of investigating instead of just reading something on the internet and then automatically screaming that someone committed crimes.

Hopefully this will carch on with a couple of the others..

• Sad
Reactions: T.M.P. and Lucy01
You're doing better now.

You've apparently started to learn the process of investigating instead of just reading something on the internet and then automatically screaming that someone committed crimes.

Hopefully this will carch on with a couple of the others..
I have been saying this the whole time.

My experience with and knowledge of whistleblowers leads me to doubt them until what they say is actually backed up with real evidence. Congress loves them because they can make political hay out of what they say, true or false. The reality is that the vast majority of them are disgruntled poor performers. I had to deal with one myself. He was on the path to administrative discharge and next thing I know his entire chain of command (his boss and me in this case) was the subject of an IG investigation. He portrayed himself as a whistleblower so they had to investigate. It was entirely bogus and easily proved to be so, but it cost several hours of my time. My favorite part was when I was asked about his latest evaluation and rather I thought the 1s he got were accurate reflections on his performance. I said “yes, but only because I can’t give him 0s.” My experience with whistleblowers was typical per a briefing I attended given by DoD Office of General Counsel.

Sure, the whistleblower could be telling the truth, but I can’t help being very skeptical. Got to show me some actual corroborating evidence.
What do you think about Whistleblower Gal Luft's situation ? Interestingly, I believe he is a naturalized citizen, not birthright.

I think ,with your background, you might find the indictment's allegations about arms very interesting.

Of course, Republicans are already claiming Luft is a victim that was arrested to keep him from testifying. (Arrests don't actually keep anyone from testifying unless they are on the lam.)

I thought you had brought up Trump in the post I responded too. I got your posts out of order, so you can consider that an admission that I was wrong. However, I didn't bring up Trump. My observation was about the vast majority of those feigning outrage are Trumpsters and I stand by that. The rest of America isn't outraged, including the non-Trumpster Republicans and independents. Enjoy your partial point.
Link to stats to support your claims on where Americ, Trumpsters, non-Trumpsters, independents are on the outrage meter?

Link to stats to support your claims on where Americ, Trumpsters, non-Trumpsters, independents are on the outrage meter?
I don’t have stats. It’s an observation of those outraged on this board and a few Trumpster friends and acquaintances that think it’s a big deal. Others don’t care much. I still don’t understand the outrage.

• Haha
I don't see why either side wants to defend something criminal just because the person happens to be on the same political side they are. I have no doubt that Trump broke the law and I have no doubt that Biden has also so it seems to be a matter of how bad did they break it. You could have a video of Biden or Trump shooting someone and there's a certain set on here that would defend their side while condemning the other. I just don't get it.

I don't see why either side wants to defend something criminal just because the person happens to be on the same political side they are. I have no doubt that Trump broke the law and I have no doubt that Biden has also so it seems to be a matter of how bad did they break it. You could have a video of Biden or Trump shooting someone and there's a certain set on here that would defend their side while condemning the other. I just don't get it.
Who would be defending Biden?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT