ADVERTISEMENT

What the hell did Rivals do to dark mode?

Just changed to dark mode so I can join the cool kids
Dark_Brandon-1707733252-e1707733487654.jpg

My completely non scientific guess...finger in the air....

COH is still banging away at 80+ but we've got a bunch of late 30's and 40 year olds running around here.

Might even be lower than that. Farva is 13.
Woooohooo I’m average !!

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
That could easily be affixed to a Segway, allowing you to enjoy that sport well into your 90s.
There is a dude that has to be about 70 still out there. Still beats his age. "Par" at the local course is 54 so he's better than bogey golf. Throws it max 225 feet or so. Average for dudes my age (49) is probably 300-350.

So I can see my future of continuing to avoid my wife by wandering in the woods. I'll take it.

Also, some of the newer "park style" courses (meaning trees but not woods, per se) have golf carts.

I feel like we've made it.
We used to have some guys that play. Since we went mostly remote, I don't hear the chatter in the kitchen or break room anymore. I'm 100% positive that they'll be teaching their grandkids to play while also extolling the virtues of cosplay.

• Haha
Phone...iPad...Pffft.

Desktop gaming rig with 3x curved 4k monitors FTW
Work = three monitors (if you count the laptop monitor. 27 inches each. don't care about 4k

Home = one 27 inch BenQ UHD monitor. Rig is from 2021 and needs a GPU upgrade but not anything pressing.

I run (or did until I became too ****ing busy) a racing sim and will be upgrading that as well to either a single 49 inch curved widescreen or triple 27's (probably the latter, hence the GPU upgrade coming before too long). Probably need ot get the kid off to college first.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
My rig is fairly outdated (2016 build/upgrade), gonna have to splurge on a new one when Windows 10 sunsets it's support next year. Easier building out a new one than upgrading this one any further. As for my monitor set up, I have three 32 inch MSi 4k monitors that I came by fiarly cheap around the new year. Not saying that I bought them off the back of a truck, but I was made an offer I couldn't refuse heh.

My rig is fairly outdated (2016 build/upgrade), gonna have to splurge on a new one when Windows 10 sunsets it's support next year. Easier building out a new one than upgrading this one any further. As for my monitor set up, I have three 32 inch MSi 4k monitors that I came by fiarly cheap around the new year. Not saying that I bought them off the back of a truck, but I was made an offer I couldn't refuse heh.
Outdated? What’s windows 10?

I built mine in 2011. I can't for the life of me justify a new build.

Reactions: All4You and larsIU
Work = three monitors (if you count the laptop monitor. 27 inches each. don't care about 4k

Home = one 27 inch BenQ UHD monitor. Rig is from 2021 and needs a GPU upgrade but not anything pressing.

I run (or did until I became too ****ing busy) a racing sim and will be upgrading that as well to either a single 49 inch curved widescreen or triple 27's (probably the latter, hence the GPU upgrade coming before too long). Probably need ot get the kid off to college first.
I have a double monitor in my office at work and waste at least 30 minutes a day trying to find the mouse on the screen bc it’s lost on the other stupid monitor

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT