ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo going off on Hawk Tuah

Now you're just talking about your own personality preferences, though. That's much different than being embarrassed about talking about sex.

I don't have to worry about it much, because my daughter is kinda quiet and demure (she's 16 and still loves to craft for crying out loud), but she has friends who are louder and more outgoing. I could see them saying that and I don't think its anything to be ashamed of. I hope Hawk Tuah girl makes a million of her merch.
@larsIU Brad doesn’t have time for sexual preferences. He’s too worried about taking all our money to pay for Hawk Tuah’s poor decisions.

I don't and I do on two different levels. In this case, just personal at her level, you kind of have to weigh the whole package. She was sloppy drunk, on video, talking about blowing dudes and sleeping around to a guy who is known to post those interviews on social media. She is a walking liability, potentially an HR nightmare.

But she could be my nightmare ;)

100%. It wasn't merely the words she said. It was the way she said them. Attractive woman with tons of charisma, brashness, and a sense of humor. She's going to do just fine in this world.
But she’s never again going to engage in coitus without some spitting.

There. Thats the most PG way I can convey what I was trying to convey.

On a scale of Hawk Tuah to world class surgeon/scientist/athlete/musician/writer......

Where is your child.

THIS IS WHAT IT MAKES ME ASK MYSELF.

vector-scientific-graph-or-chart-with-a-continuous-probability-distribution-normal.jpg

True, but they haven't paid their dues yet. They haven't paid their dues yet. They need to loose 3 houses and 1/2 the $ from a successful CPA business.

They can talk to us in 30 years. ... THEN, they have earned their hawk tauhs.
With the right CPA Valuation Firm you don’t have lose 1/2 your CPA Firm. You don’t have to give a dime of your personal goodwill value to her.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT