ADVERTISEMENT

What I've learned today

PhishPhan682

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
IUJIM thinks about other men "licking his balls".

Greg Marshall needs to be seriously considered as the next head coach.

C-$ got the tang on the brain so he isn't worried about his current perma-ban.

Well you got 2 out of 3 correct...

Answer #2 shoudl have said MUST BE OUR NEXT HEAD COACH AND MUST BE BY NEXT SEASON.

Because otherwise, here's what we're facing: and underwhelming yet modestly improved IU team that will finish that will finish round about 4th in the B10, and get seeded about 4 or 5, win a game, lose a game in the tourney, and CTC will retain his job for another year because we have satisifed our OBSESSION with improvement, then we will suck because no Yogi, JBJ and Troy jumped ot the NBA (based more on talent/potential than actual performance) and in 2016/17 IU is terrible because any competent big man in the country will have said fvck that noise, I'm going somewhere where I can get legit post touches and out lineup of midgets manages to just win 17 or 18 games and maybe make the NIT, and following this point I won't give a flying fvck about the future of IU basketball because unless Coach Wilson has offset my pending psychosis by defying the odds and winning a Rose Bowl, I will have gone on a drug/alcohol induced bender and killed a dozen hookers then fled to a non-extradition country where they speak language in which I don't even know the word for basketball and even if it did, it wouldn't matter because wifi and a decent cable package are still 20 years away from the village I'm held up in.

Haha

I don't think about it. It happened, and I had to react. Doesn't make me gay, does it. Cap, help me out here.

This post was edited on 3/22 8:14 PM by IUJIM

Do you also have lottery numbers

Because that sounded frighteningly, spot phacking on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT