ADVERTISEMENT

Weird

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
Might be a bad idea? Soon as working people buy gas and groceries Kamala will be the blame right along with her exiled boss.

The only person I have heard the weird description used was Vance. It is appropriate. Maybe some that I haven't seen have said the same thing about Trump.

Link to it being used for "Trump supporters"? I sense a strawman.

The only person I have heard the weird description used was Vance. It is appropriate. Maybe some that I haven't seen have said the same thing about Trump.

From people that wear shirts that say f your feelings and claim people get offended too easily, this is an odd stance on being called weird.

I confess, I've been calling them - the ultra MAGA children of the corn portion of Trump voters - weird, for at least 8 years. Wanna know why? Because they're f*cking weird..

Last edited:
I confess, I've been calling them - the ultra MAGA children of the corn portion of Trump voters - weird, for at least 8 years. Wanna know why? Because they're f*cking weird..
What I find really weird is how the Trumpers have gone relatively silent since Biden dropped out and Kamala became the presumptive nominee.

I have a friend that forwards between 10-20 posts on X on a group text every night. Same stuff that DBM posts on here. He’s gone radio silent since the switch in candidates. Like J D Vance said, it was an unexpected bomb thrown their way. There waiting for Russian intel to recalibrate and tell them what to think and post. Even Trump was still running against Biden for a few days after the switch. But any day now, they’ll be told what to think and say, without thinking they’re being manipulated into what to think or say. It will be relentless and start overnight. It’s irritating, but sad at the same time.

Damn Daddy?

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot?
Welcome to the Democratic Party where the idea that having children within the context of marriage is not only no longer seen as a moral good, but actually weird.

But flashing your fake tits on the White House lawn before heading to the Hill so you can get ass ****ed in a committee room. That’s not weird. Not weird at all.

The truth is that there are value judgements to be made between raising a family and living a selfish lonely life. One is better than the other. Intrinsically Democrats know this which is why what Vance said makes them so angry.

What I find really weird is how the Trumpers have gone relatively silent since Biden dropped out and Kamala became the presumptive nominee.

I have a friend that forwards between 10-20 posts on X on a group text every night. Same stuff that DBM posts on here. He’s gone radio silent since the switch in candidates. Like J D Vance said, it was an unexpected bomb thrown their way. There waiting for Russian intel to recalibrate and tell them what to think and post. Even Trump was still running against Biden for a few days after the switch. But any day now, they’ll be told what to think and say, wilthour thinking they’re being manipulated into what to think or say. It’s irritating, but sad at the same time.
What’s your number? I’ll send you some texts.

• Love
Reactions: Morrison
Welcome to the Democratic Party where the idea that having children within the context of marriage is not only no longer seen as a moral good, but actually weird.

But flashing your fake tits on the White House lawn before heading to the Hill so you can get ass ****ed in a committee room. That’s not weird. Not weird at all.

The truth is that there are value judgements to be made between raising a family and living a selfish lonely life. One is better than the other. Intrinsically Democrats know this which is why what Vance said makes them so angry.
Lmao. It is the Republican party that supports a guy that cheated on every wife he has had.

Pubs support the idea of sex outside of marriage, even with prostitutes.

Lmao. It is the Republican party that supports a guy that cheated on every wife he has had.

That’s a really stupid thing to say. My vote for Trump isn’t an affirmation of his sexual behavior, I don’t know why you would assume as much.

Do you affirm every single thing about every person you’ve ever voted for? Of course you don’t. Which is why what you said is so ****ing stupid.

What page is that on in project 2025. Seems conflicting

VANCEWEIRD.jpg

That’s because no one with any sense of morality can support Trump. You can choose to ignore his actions. Some of you even identify with Trump’s actions. We understand it.
Shitbags like you labeling 74 million Americans amoral simply because of who they voted for is a large part of the reason our politics is broken. Work on yourself.

I have a friend that forwards between 10-20 posts on X on a group text every night. Same stuff that DBM posts on here. He’s gone radio silent since the switch in candidates. Like J D Vance said, it was an unexpected bomb thrown their way. There waiting for Russian intel to recalibrate and tell them what to think and post. Even Trump was still running against Biden for a few days after the switch. But any day now, they’ll be told what to think and say, without thinking they’re being manipulated into what to think or say. It will be relentless and start overnight. It’s irritating, but sad at the same time.
Do you find it unusual that MSM and numerous democrat politicians are all using “weird” when referring to Trump and Vance? You really believe it’s not coordinated?

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Do you find it unusual that MSM and numerous democrat politicians are all using “weird” when referring to Trump and Vance? You really believe it’s not coordinated?
Do you think it is a coincidence that fox news and news max regurgitate gop talking points and lies?

Fox news is just as mainstream as anything that you consider liberal.

Just a weird basket of deplorables, clinging to their guns and religion.

The seemingly coordinated use of the word weird, is, in and of itself, weird. Each side seems to want to alienate anyone not already counted among their base.

Reactions: All4You
Link examples
No need. You guys have linked plenty of examples. Search the board.

Fox News harps on the border and economy and blames it on Biden and Harris. They lob insults and make follow trump's lead on most topics.

Fox news even got fined for spreading election lies....but I am sure that was them being unbiased lmao

Last edited:
Not just disturbing, it's child abuse. Imprinting all sorts of messed up shit on the kid for his own edification.

Dude that's always been an obvious bad photoshop.

It's taken from a Japanese company product advertisement but was clipped and used by some typical fat, creepy ass, middle aged white dude, so called Maga republican during a campaign for state representative, which he lost probably because he was a creepy ass, low life, weirdo loser who pushed shit like this that most normal people could easily tell it was just really bad photoshop designed to fire up the dumb.

Dude that's always been an obvious bad photoshop.

It's taken from a Japanese company product advertisement but was clipped and used by some typical fat, creepy ass, middle aged white dude, so called Maga republican during a campaign for state representative, which he lost probably because he was a creepy ass, low life, weirdo loser who pushed shit like this that most normal people could easily tell it was just really bad photoshop designed to fire up the dumb.

My mistake, given the deviant behavior of this administration (many examples in this thread) you could see how someone could easily believe Buttigieg would do such a thing.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT