ADVERTISEMENT

Voter Fraud has many faces

Good lord! You repeat the lies of Trump as if they're facts. They are not. You are a dupe.
Lol. You can't name anything in there that isn't true. You can't even define voter fraud or tell me what would constitute actual evidence of fraud.

Lol. You can't name anything in there that isn't true. You can't even define voter fraud or tell me what would constitute actual evidence of fraud.
So what steps are the gop taking to prevent it next time? Will the gop be so stupid as to count on people just showing up on Election Day while the Dems were smart enough to have people mail their votes. It’s been three years of bitching. What steps are being taken this time.

I mean damn Biden is the worst president in history. On half the shit we want bidenomics has basically halved the value of a dollar. Destroying him should be easy. Heard enough excuses. Trump was a fauci cuck. Spent like a drunk. And now we three years of narcissistic victim hood from him. Getting real sick of trump’s bs too. Dude needs to change his tune or everyone trumpers need to back Haley. No one will have faith he can win. He’ll just get outmaneuvered

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
So what steps are the gop taking to prevent it next time? Will the gop be so stupid as to count on people just showing up on Election Day while the Dems were smart enough to have people mail their votes. It’s been three years of bitching. What steps are being taken this time.

I mean damn Biden is the worst president in history. On half the shit we want bidenomics has basically halved the value of a dollar. Destroying him should be easy. Heard enough excuses. Trump was a fauci cuck. Spent like a drunk. And now we three years of narcissistic victim hood from him. Getting real sick of trump’s bs too. Dude needs to change his tune or everyone trumpers need to back Haley. No one will have faith he can win. He’ll just get outmaneuvered
Well Ronna and the RNC want Trump to lose so we're on our own there. But after the last 2 elections everyone now knows you must vote early. Trump knows this very well and is working on a ballot harvesting campaign in the swing states. Republicans must have super high turnout to win in the mail in balloting era as Richard Baris has pointed out many times. Only Trump can generate that turnout. Dems will vote or someone will vote for them no matter what. We're going to win though.

You can't name anything in there that is actually true and has evidence outside of orange man said so.

Well Ronna and the RNC want Trump to lose so we're on our own there. But after the last 2 elections everyone now knows you must vote early. Trump knows this very well and is working on a ballot harvesting campaign in the swing states. Republicans must have super high turnout to win in the mail in balloting era as Richard Baris has pointed out many times. Only Trump can generate that turnout. Dems will vote or someone will vote for them no matter what. We're going to win though.
That’s a losing plan. Showing up invites too many obstacles from the vagaries of peoples’ schedules to weather, problems etc.

Dupe! It’s pretty much all false. He paid lawyers to type his lies. LOL!

Last edited:
Trump is a proven loser. He’s done nothing but lose since 2020. A ton of actual Republicans will never vote for him. He just won’t win and you’ll spend four years bitching about the Democrat that bears him.

Ronna? The Ronna recorded with Trump trying to steal the election in Michigan? That Ronna is now against Trump?

He must inspire disloyalty.

Reactions: UncleMark
Trump put Ronna McDaniel in her job

And this upsets you why? Let's be honest, you hate it if more people vote...

So you think only Dem leaning college students have an interest in strengthening Democracy and registering more people to vote? If that's true then that's an indictment of right leaning students, who evidentally don't have the desire to facilitate voting to as many citizens as possible...

Btw, I don't believe that to be the case, I think the GOP is just as interested in registering voters as anyone else is...

Is it your contention that GOP students won't register new Republicans in the same sense that Dem students will register Dems? You don't think in a system where registrations obtained determines your competition that GOP students won't want to get paid for their work? You don't think they'll have as much incentive to find and register new Pub voters as the Dem students will have to find Dems?

My guess is that large amounts of prospective voters will choose to follow general registration trends and list themselves as "Independent". That's a growing trend in a lot of states...

Man you worry about some stupid shit...

So you think only Dem leaning college students have an interest in strengthening Democracy and registering more people to vote? If that's true then that's an indictment of right leaning students, who evidentally don't have the desire to facilitate voting to as many citizens as possible...

Btw, I don't believe that to be the case, I think the GOP is just as interested in registering voters as anyone else is...

Is it your contention that GOP students won't register new Republicans in the same sense that Dem students will register Dems? You don't think in a system where registrations obtained determines your competition that GOP students won't want to get paid for their work? You don't think they'll have as much incentive to find and register new Pub voters as the Dem students will have to find Dems?

My guess is that large amounts of prospective voters will choose to follow general registration trends and list themselves as "Independent". That's a growing trend in a lot of states...

He has VDS.

Registering uninformed voters doesn’t strengthen our Democracy. It weakens it.

Reactions: DANC
If we had an informed electorate trump would have been laughed out of the primaries the first time he ran

wrong-drumpf.gif

Trump was a product of an electorate that watched closely the last three decades while the uniparty lined their own pockets.

The mental gymnastics someone has to perform to believe such nonsense. He’s facing half a billion in judgments precisely because he was president.
The judge could have made it super simple and save a bunch of time, if he would have simply said, "what is your net worth?" Trump says, $xxx ,Judge says "your fine is now that amount". WE ALL know what their goal is.

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT