ADVERTISEMENT

Those voting fraud allegations... What you got??

I'm interested in the truth. I'd like to see an audit in MI, WI and PA. I'd like voter ID laws enacted and an end to unsolicited mail ballots in federal elections. If enough issues can be found, maybe Congress will be motivated to act.

Hillary conceded the morning after, and that was certainly a closer election where she won the popular vote. She didn't even participate in Jill Stein's recount in WI, because it really didn't matter...

I think universal voter ID laws would be acceptable, once the voting rights act is fully reinstated and former Rebel states can't just change their requirements without federal approval.

Hillary conceded the morning after, and that was certainly a closer election where she won the popular vote. She didn't even participate in Jill Stein's recount in WI, because it really didn't matter...

I think universal voter ID laws would be acceptable, once the voting rights act is fully reinstated and former Rebel states can't just change their requirements without federal approval.
You and goat missed the point, but to be fair, goat was drinking at the time.

The point is that there is no credibility in all the hand-wringing about when Trump might concede. Hillary's advice to Biden regarding this year's election was "not to concede under any circumstances". Trump didn't invent the strategy, nor the sentiment.

Yes, Hillary may have conceded vocally, but she had financed an illegal investigation into her opponent with the help of the FBI and the Obama administration. Members of her party vowed to "impeach the motherf**er" before he was inaugurated. To this day her voters have yet to concede anything and vow to send Trump to prison.

I'd expect repayment in kind from Trump's supporters where Biden is concerned. When pubs retake Congress in 2022, Biden's legacy will consist of executive orders which will simply be reversed under the next GOP president in 2024. Book it.

Last edited:

The point is that there is no credibility in all the hand-wringing about when Trump might concede. Hillary's advice to Biden regarding this year's election was "not to concede under any circumstances". Trump didn't invent the strategy, nor the sentiment.

Yes, Hillary may have conceded vocally, but she had financed an illegal investigation into her opponent with the help of the FBI and the Obama administration. Members of her party vowed to "impeach the motherf**er" before he was inaugurated. To this day her voters have yet to concede anything and vow to send Trump to prison.

I'd expect repayment in kind from Trump's supporters where Biden is concerned. When pubs retake Congress in 2022, Biden's legacy will consist of exective orders which will simply be reversed under the next GOP president in 2024. Book it.

It's a shame you care little about our country. Have you considered moving to Russian?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
It's a shame you care little about our country. Have you considered moving to Russian?

trumpski_tower3-701x351.jpg

There should be a clear cut off date and election day is most natural. Another poster's point suggests to me there should be a very limited exemption for military and other government employees using absentee ballots. Pre-canvassing should be allowed.

I'd expect repayment in kind from Trump's supporters where Biden is concerned. When pubs retake Congress in 2022, Biden's legacy will consist of executive orders which will simply be reversed under the next GOP president in 2024. Book it.

It was not an illegal investigation and the investigator even found collusion. Not only that, but Trump obstructed the investigation and told his peons to ignore legal subpoenas. Trump should be going to prison. Federal pound him in the rear prison. I would suggest Guantanamo but I don't think he qualifies.

If Trump was innocent then why did the Senate refuse to call witnesses? If I was innocent and half the country thought I was guilty, then I would want people to come in as witnesses and tell the entire country under oath how innocent I was and clear my name. Especially if would clear the air and help me get re-elected. Trump and the GOP didn't want that and you never thought "why is that?"

There is quite a big difference between Hillary suggesting it and Trump actually doing it (re: refusing to concede).

Last edited:
There should be a clear cut off date and election day is most natural. Another poster's point suggests to me there should be a very limited exemption for military and other government employees using absentee ballots. Pre-canvassing should be allowed.

Then there should be rules against a President purposely messing with the post office in attempt to slow down mail.

But I'm sure you don't give a shit about that.

Rules shouldn't be changed during an election to try to prevent people from voting or to prevent counting their votes. I think rules should be uniform nationally instead of every state coming up with their own rules though but any major changes like that should be done in non-election years.

Last edited:
Fetterman stole that from me. I posted about that case in another thread and was actually imagining a way to claim the Million bucks as soon as I saw the offer from Patrick...

In an aside, Fetterman's wife recorded a verbal assault from a Trumpster on her,and that was even before the election.It's a repost from earlier,but I thought now it would have a little more context...

Gisele Fetterman will not be pressing charges against a woman who had harassed her using racial slurs while she was out grocery shopping, Pennsylvania’s second lady said Thursday.

Ms. Fetterman, wife of Lt. Gov. John Fetterman, was at the Aldi grocery store in Forest Hills to buy some kiwis Sunday when she said a woman verbally harassed her inside and outside the store. Ms. Fetterman recorded part of the encounter on her cellphone.

The woman’s identity is known to authorities but has not been released.

On Thursday, Ms. Fetterman said she decided not to press any charges because she wanted to take a “compassionate approach.”

What charges does one think she could press? While the woman accosting her is a jerk, it seems like her "compassionate approach" might really be cover for not really having charges that could be pressed.

We're getting somewhere. I'm not sure it makes sense to have it being received by election day as the cutoff though. That's a cutoff that depends on a 3rd party doing something as an abridgement of constitutional rights. Postmarked by election day (or the day before election day) makes more sense because it is something that is dependent on the voter's own actions not a 3rd party's.

If people feel like election security is really a huge deal, there are ways to work through it (for example, I'd be fine with universal voter ID requirements if getting them was easy, quick, and free.)

What charges does one think she could press? While the woman accosting her is a jerk, it seems like her "compassionate approach" might really be cover for not really having charges that could be pressed.

Repeated verbal abuse could be charged as harassment. Although I think you have to prove psychological or emotional duress. Probably would cost more / be more trouble than it was worth.

Post it on social media and an employer taking action to save face would probably be the main worry for the aggressor.

Reactions: hoosboot
I would suggest states should be allowed to start counting ballots a day or 2 before the election. As long as the same rules are followed that are followed when counting on election day, I don't see the big issue.

why make those changes considering the lack of historic and current cases of fraud or tampering ? Why change what seems to be working?

we’re going to do this just to appease conspiracy theories and unsuccessful lawsuits?

wha????

🤣🤣 So much to unpack.

Making money is easy in America if you're just willing to sell your soul for some good ol' Republican lying.

The real crime here is having to work 24hour shifts. Where her union when she needed one?

Also, the Oann in me has never ever seen someone blink that much in such a short period. Morse code anyone?

Last edited:
While IANAL (@Sope Creek) in some states I'm pretty sure that qualifies as assault.

🤣🤣 So much to unpack.

Making money is easy in America if you're just willing to sell your soul for some good ol' Republican lying.

The real crime here is having to work 24hour shifts. Where her union when she needed one?

Also, the Oann in me has never ever seen someone blink that much in such a short period. Morse code anyone?
So, let me get this straight...this lady worked a 24 hour shift in a vote counting area, and there was not enough food for everyone. Then some vans came in, that she thought had food in them, but she didn't get any, so the vans obviously didn't have food. She didn't see what was in the vans, and she never saw anything being taken out of the vans.
Is that about it?
Well, I'm convinced. Let's just hold the entire election over, but this time, let's make sure to prohibit voting in urban areas. That's where the problem seemed to be.

So, let me get this straight...this lady worked a 24 hour shift in a vote counting area, and there was not enough food for everyone. Then some vans came in, that she thought had food in them, but she didn't get any, so the vans obviously didn't have food. She didn't see what was in the vans, and she never saw anything being taken out of the vans.
Is that about it?
Well, I'm convinced. Let's just hold the entire election over, but this time, let's make sure to prohibit voting in urban areas. That's where the problem seemed to be.

I wonder if it was a taco truck?

Reactions: cosmickid
Alan Feuer (@alanfeuer) Tweeted:
Kory Langhofer, a lawyer for the Trump campaign, just said: "This is not a fraud case. We are not alleging fraud. We are not saying anyone is trying to steal the election."
Rather, he's saying there were "good faith errors" in the count.

The lawyers and Trump are saying two very different things. I wonder why?
Trump talks out of all four sides of his mouth. Ever wonder why it’s square?

"The point is that there is no credibility in all the hand-wringing about when Trump might concede. Hillary's advice to Biden regarding this year's election was "not to concede under any circumstances". Trump didn't invent the strategy, nor the sentiment."

She meant as long as there was a realistic possibility that he was the winner, as in the earlier "red fog" stage where the mail/absentee ballots were not yet counted. She wasn't talking about a scenario where anyone trailed hopelessly by 5 Million plus in the popular vote and would need to flip 4 or 5 states to catch up in the electoral...

Personally, I don't care if the orange buffoon ever "concedes" or does basic protocol like attend the Inauguration or not. Just so his fatass is vacating the WH, and his troupe of circus clowns disappear from my tv with their smirks and lies.

If Republicans want to allow these cretins to continue to infest their party that's up to them. Mitch has basically admitted that the only reason the majority of the GOP Senate is refusing to "recognize Biden" is that they don't want to upset Trump's base because they need them to win the runoffs in GA. And large swaths of the Trump base are convinced that the election was "stolen" because they never comprehended that they were NOT the majority. That's what happens when you put your faith in a conman and his crooked cronies...

And you certainly missed the point where it came to "absentee ballots". I was not pointing out that there should be an exemption/special treatment for the overseas military/civilian workforce. Rather I was pointing out that the fact that since states already allow ballots to be received and counted after election day that it was hypocritical to try and deny a similar privilege to the rest of us as we exercise our Right to vote.

The reality is the GOP is a minority party,and increased participation in the electoral process does not benefit them. A record number of voters (in excess of 80 Million) are going to end up voting against Trump. That's what happens if you make it easier to vote against (or even for) a very unpopular candidate, and that's why the GOP fears increased participation.

Reactions: TommyCracker

🤣🤣 So much to unpack.

Well she certainly convinced Lou. Not exactly much of a bridge too far...

"The point is that there is no credibility in all the hand-wringing about when Trump might concede. Hillary's advice to Biden regarding this year's election was "not to concede under any circumstances". Trump didn't invent the strategy, nor the sentiment."

She meant as long as there was a realistic possibility that he was the winner, as in the earlier "red fog" stage where the mail/absentee ballots were not yet counted. She wasn't talking about a scenario where anyone trailed hopelessly by 5 Million plus in the popular vote and would need to flip 4 or 5 states to catch up in the electoral...

Personally, I don't care if the orange buffoon ever "concedes" or does basic protocol like attend the Inauguration or not. Just so his fatass is vacating the WH, and his troupe of circus clowns disappear from my tv with their smirks and lies.

If Republicans want to allow these cretins to continue to infest their party that's up to them. Mitch has basically admitted that the only reason the majority of the GOP Senate is refusing to "recognize Biden" is that they don't want to upset Trump's base because they need them to win the runoffs in GA. And large swaths of the Trump base are convinced that the election was "stolen" because they never comprehended that they were NOT the majority. That's what happens when you put your faith in a conman and his crooked cronies...

And you certainly missed the point where it came to "absentee ballots". I was not pointing out that there should be an exemption/special treatment for the overseas military/civilian workforce. Rather I was pointing out that the fact that since states already allow ballots to be received and counted after election day that it was hypocritical to try and deny a similar privilege to the rest of us as we exercise our Right to vote.

The reality is the GOP is a minority party,and increased participation in the electoral process does not benefit them. A record number of voters (in excess of 80 Million) are going to end up voting against Trump. That's what happens if you make it easier to vote against (or even for) a very unpopular candidate, and that's why the GOP fears increased participation.

Does calling the GOP a minority party make you feel better as you watch Florida turn Red and the rust belt slowly slip away? Not to mention the demographics continue to slowly shift toward the GOP and away from which was once the Obama coalition.

Turns out the Democrats mildly racist POV that shifting demographics meant doom for the GOP was dealt a significant blow this election. If Republicans can somehow win back the White male (I think they have a chance) and retain their gains with minorities this election, it is the Democrats who should truly be scared of future general elections.

Last edited:
Reactions: HillzHoozier
Does calling the GOP a minority party make you feel better as you watch Florida turn Red and the rust belt slowly slip away? Not to mention the demographics continue to slowly shift toward the GOP and away from which was once the Obama coalition.

Turns out the Democrats mildly racist POV that shifting demographics meant doom for the GOP was dealt a significant blow this election. If Republicans can somehow win back the White male (I think they have a chance) and retain their gains with minorities this election, it is the Democrats who should truly be scared of future general elections.

Democrats looking at their house losses this election:

If it makes you feel better, definitely go with this.

If it makes you feel better, definitely go with this.

I look forward to watching the GOP dust the Democrats in the GA runoffs once Trump isn’t on the ballot to turn out the Democratic vote.

Far more Biden voters checked the box for him and left the bottom of the ticket blank than Trump voters.

I look forward to watching the GOP dust the Democrats in the GA runoffs once Trump isn’t on the ballot to turn out the Democratic vote.

Far more Biden voters checked the box for him and left the bottom of the ticket blank than Trump voters.

Look all you want. Whatever it takes to get you through the day.

Reactions: cosmickid

The "rust belt" slip away? Ohio and Iowa? In 2016 Minnesota went to Clinton by less than 50,000 votes and less than 2%. Trump thought he had a chance there, the Iron Range got more radical with "Dem" mayors endorsing Trump and yet Biden won by 52-45 and 300,000 votes. The Dems won the Gov and Senate races in 2018 in the 3 states (MI,WI and PA) that Trump won in 2016, and did far better in 2020 in winning all 3 of those states back as well...

You want to talk about Trump not being on the ballot? That means low propensity Trump voters have nothing to vote for. Remind me which Dem Senators lost in states that went for Clinton in 2016 or Biden in 2020? And while the Pubs won back some house seats that Trump won in 2016 that they had lost in 2018, I'm not sure that Pubs won a single race against a Dem Incumbent in a single House District that Clinton carried in 2016.

In addition following the 2016 election, the GOP had just won both AZ and GA for like the 20th straight year and AZ had two GOP Senators. Now both states are decidedly purple, and AZ has 2 Dem Senators for perhaps the first time in history. And analysts say the reason AL and MS are getting redder while GA is trending the opposite way is that AL and MS are experiencing "brain drain", while GA is attracting more and more college graduates and ATL is bustling...

The GOP didn't win a single "Blue" state, so I'm not sure what you're trying to say about their "gains" with minorities? I didn't realize how effective the "socialism" scare was going to be with emotional, low info Cuban voters in Miami. I know why that would tar Bernie, but it was a masterful stroke for Trump to start that propaganda Campaign as soon as he filed for re-election days after Inauguration.

At this point,I'd say FL is basically a "red state". So the Dems should focus on consolidating gains in more diverse, fertile vote-getting states like AZ,GA and even a state like NC where the Triangle is continuing to attract the same type of people moving to Atlanta...

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Hey libs! I just want my free stuff or I'm gonna start stealing!!

Red states are bigger moochers than blue states. You guys just do not want other people mooching more than you.

But then again the GOP is for rich moochers that trick rednecks into supporting the trickle down economic plan that never trickles down. But keep propping up the billionaires who have you fooled.

Pro life my ass. Pro birth then afterwards it is every person for themselves in gop eyes.

Mr ulrey moocher never went to public school, never drove on a non-toll road and never cared for police or fire departments. He will not use medicare but stick with private insurance. He is completely self sufficient.

Last edited:
Red states are bigger moochers than blue states. You guys just do not want other people mooching more than you.

But then again the GOP is for rich moochers that trick rednecks into supporting the trickle down economy that never trickles down. But keep propping up the billionaires who have you fooled.
bullshit

Hey libs! I just want my free stuff or I'm gonna start stealing!!

We want pure capitalism! No more SS, Medicaid, public schools, police and fire.

Definitely no more billions bailing out failed industries. Adapt or die!

Everything has a value that you decide to pay.

What kind of police protection do you want? Well there might only be one private security company (like comcast) in your area so they can charge whatever rates they want.

Every road and bridge should be privately owned. Tolls on every road!!

Gotta get to Heltonville in a hurry? That sucks cause the tolls for 446 are twice as high as 37. That's the fair market value of that road tho.

No more free stuff!!! Pure capitalism!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT