ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious voter fraud in PA

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
Some may find this funnier than others, but I found it hilarious from start to finish. First off not exactly the "voter fraud" that (TX LT Gov) Patrick envisioned when he offered his $$1 Million bounty. I think he paid up because he basically put himself in a box, and Fetterman was not about to let it rest until he did. So I'm guessing the main element at play here was trying to avoid a PR disaster, rather than Patrick's honesty. But I'm sure others will see it differently...

But the most hilarious aspect is the offender, and the method he used. He seemed convinced that it would work, and I imagine he's not alone in that regard from other voters on his side of the aisle. Maybe he thought a shift change would occur, but it's not like he waited a significant amount of time, like morning to late afternoon. Maybe he just wanted to show it could be done and was acting without malice/intent. Don't think I buy that one, and since Patrick specified convictions, I'm guessing the Court (in PA) felt the same way...

Reactions: outside shooter
Some may find this funnier than others, but I found it hilarious from start to finish. First off not exactly the "voter fraud" that (TX LT Gov) Patrick envisioned when he offered his $$1 Million bounty. I think he paid up because he basically put himself in a box, and Fetterman was not about to let it rest until he did. So I'm guessing the main element at play here was trying to avoid a PR disaster, rather than Patrick's honesty. But I'm sure others will see it differently...

But the most hilarious aspect is the offender, and the method he used. He seemed convinced that it would work, and I imagine he's not alone in that regard from other voters on his side of the aisle. Maybe he thought a shift change would occur, but it's not like he waited a significant amount of time, like morning to late afternoon. Maybe he just wanted to show it could be done and was acting without malice/intent. Don't think I buy that one, and since Patrick specified convictions, I'm guessing the Court (in PA) felt the same way...

Yawn. There's real problems going on ya bot. We may not have booze at XMAS

An even more egregious case in Nevada... Of course we'll never see a retraction from Tucker and the other wingnuts. Including people on this board who post incessantly about "voter fraud", and seem to believe it is an exclusively Dem phenomenon...

I hope that raving lunatic Fetterman is the Dem nominee for Pennsylvania Senate

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT