ADVERTISEMENT

Unsafe at no speed

And don’t forget they cause cancer.
From your comment, I’m not sure you’ve done much research on wind energy.

Also, here’s a guy from your side with some common sense, give it a listen

Do you understand that in many states guns can just be swapped?
Their purchases aren't tracked like cars. They should be.

Instead of a background check to buy a car, you do a credit check, unless you're paying cash. Even as I hunt for a good MGB that is relatively close to where I live, I have to make sure there is a clear title, as I intend on driving it legally.

Have you bought a car lately?

Every gun should be licensed and insured.

At this point, you're just being dense.
If you need to buy a gun anytime soon, bring cash to Southern Indiana I can hook you up with a few people. It would be a wonderful world if everyone went to Bass Pro Shops to buy their guns, lol. To be honest it took about 1 hour for me to purchase my last shotgun (410 for squirrel hunting ) I have no priors and no issues with my past so it was a decent look at me as a person to take an hour. I'm probably guessing the guy who built my deck last year, I've known him for over 15 years and he has multiple felonies would not have faired as well in that check, but I know for a fact he also carries and does so very responsibly I just wonder where he got the goods?

Also, from previous posts the police officers I know and it quite a few are retiring due to lack of control and low risk/reward and total lack of respect. It also doesn't hurt that after 20 you can get a decent benefits package, hell they all make more being security guards who when something goes down all they do is call the police they don't have to act on anything (35.00 an hour to watch parking lots or store fronts from their car is a pretty good gig).

Reactions: mcmurtry66
No, Honolulu is on Oahu. Maui has Lahaina (which burned) and Kaanapali.

The Big Island of Hawaii has Hilo and Kona. The others islands, I don't know.

If you need to buy a gun anytime soon, bring cash to Southern Indiana I can hook you up with a few people. It would be a wonderful world if everyone went to Bass Pro Shops to buy their guns, lol. To be honest it took about 1 hour for me to purchase my last shotgun (410 for squirrel hunting ) I have no priors and no issues with my past so it was a decent look at me as a person to take an hour. I'm probably guessing the guy who built my deck last year, I've known him for over 15 years and he has multiple felonies would not have faired as well in that check, but I know for a fact he also carries and does so very responsibly I just wonder where he got the goods?

Also, from previous posts the police officers I know and it quite a few are retiring due to lack of control and low risk/reward and total lack of respect. It also doesn't hurt that after 20 you can get a decent benefits package, hell they all make more being security guards who when something goes down all they do is call the police they don't have to act on anything (35.00 an hour to watch parking lots or store fronts from their car is a pretty good gig).
That would be one job I'd retire from as soon as I could. I see no reason to be in harm's way for any longer than necessary.

Didn't realize this...

why one needs an AR-15 when shooting at agents.

tumblr_okf4e5sXQU1ut4bkwo1_500.gif

SparseFrighteningDaddylonglegs-small.gif

Last edited:
My son was just in SF for work. Before they went out on the street, the marketing team warned everyone that they’ve had several incidents over the last few months where one of them have had a gun put to their head and all of their equipment (thousands of dollars worth) stolen. They were told to stay alert and look around them at all times.

He has been in SF a lot over the last few years and can’t stop talking about this last trip there. It obviously shocked him - the decline of such a beautiful place. Human shit “everywhere”.

Some on here don’t like it that it’s their policies, their votes, their world view that has ruined these great cities. Start with the DA’s, if you dare, and take a deep dive. It’s all right in front of you if you really are looking for cause and effect. I’ve lived in StL, New York, Houston and LA - copy and paste.
The Democratic Party.

The Democratic Party.

New message to all visitors from all that enjoy freedom.

Carry a weapon, when they look at you and you think they could kill you in less time than the cops show up (5 hours), KILL them first. It's never a war crime the first time! and you are still alive !
Dim's are forcing us to kill people! You promised to protect us, you lied.

DIMS, STOP HELPING, you are killing us.

Reactions: mohoosier and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT