ADVERTISEMENT

Trump's new lawyer, Joseph E. diGenova

There’s one guy that we know is for sure on Donald’s side...

2zxulnt.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: RBB89
It appears that Digenova and Toensing have clients with connections to other parts of Mueller's investigation:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/03/23/politics/digenova-role-trump-legal-team/index.html
Yes. Toensing and diGenova have various entanglements that could could prevent them from representing Trump. These are the issues you get sorted out before you announce you have a new client. Remember that John Dowd has already resigned as Trump's lawyer over this, so it's a little . . . awkward that the new lawyers still haven't even signed on yet.

Who will Trump get if this falls through? And if he just wants people to defend him on Fox News, he can hire them to do that even if they aren't technically his lawyers. I'm pretty sure that Toensing and diGenova would be available for that sort of thing. What in the wide world of sports is going on here?

So the stone walling is so good that Muller is having trouble? Not with clown show of an administration.
You really think Mueller is "having trouble"? With the convictions he already achieved, I think he's probably doing just fine.

Thanks to Trump's nonstop whining about "collusion" and "witchhunt", people tend to forget that Mueller's job was not just to prosecute or exonerate Trump. Trump thinks the whole world, including Mueller's investigation, revolves around Donnie Trump and nothing else.

Don't fall for Trump's trap -- instead go back and read the list of all the things that Mueller was originally charged with investigating. It's somewhat broad and always has been. Thus, it's going to take a while.

You really think Mueller is "having trouble"? With the convictions he already achieved, I think he's probably doing just fine.

Thanks to Trump's nonstop whining about "collusion" and "witchhunt", people tend to forget that Mueller's job was not just to prosecute or exonerate Trump. Trump thinks the whole world, including Mueller's investigation, revolves around Donnie Trump and nothing else.

Don't fall for Trump's trap -- instead go back and read the list of all the things that Mueller was originally charged with investigating. It's somewhat broad and always has been. Thus, it's going to take a while.
OK but it sure looks like Facebook is gong to own a large part of the election charges. It is a stretch to claim that the election was rigged by propaganda.

Yes. Toensing and diGenova have various entanglements that could could prevent them from representing Trump. These are the issues you get sorted out before you announce you have a new client. Remember that John Dowd has already resigned as Trump's lawyer over this, so it's a little . . . awkward that the new lawyers still haven't even signed on yet.

Who will Trump get if this falls through? And if he just wants people to defend him on Fox News, he can hire them to do that even if they aren't technically his lawyers. I'm pretty sure that Toensing and diGenova would be available for that sort of thing. What in the wide world of sports is going on here?
You're right. Digenova's hiring was announced by another Trump lawyer, Sekolow, who should have known the status of the conflicts before he announced it:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-adds-joe-digenova-to-legal-team-in-russia-probe/

I may not. But claiming Facebook allowed targeted collusion is the base case today.
Here's a tell: If you find me using phrases like "frog-marched off to the hoosegow," I may have had a drink or two. If you find me making incoherent claims about the "base case today", though, then someone has stolen my password.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT