ADVERTISEMENT

Trumper confronts Goldwater Republican at the FOE.

Rockport Zebra

All-American
Jan 30, 2002
I told him he was wrong and if he was the nominee he would lose again. He said, "But Biden". I said," you couldn't beat Biden, I know Biden has dementia and is incompetent". "I realize his team is way left and lacks leadership". His response is but Biden. Then he proceeded to tell me that as a catholic his family was conflicted in the 1960 election between JFK and Goldwater. I pointed out that JFK ran against Nixion. His response was "but Biden". I informed him that if you want my vote Trump will not be the Republican nominee.

I told him he was wrong and if he was the nominee he would lose again. He said, "But Biden". I said," you couldn't beat Biden, I know Biden has dementia and is incompetent". "I realize his team is way left and lacks leadership". His response is but Biden. Then he proceeded to tell me that as a catholic his family was conflicted in the 1960 election between JFK and Goldwater. I pointed out that JFK ran against Nixion. His response was "but Biden". I informed him that if you want my vote Trump will not be the Republican nominee.
Hope you enjoy living in a sh!thole banana republic.

So you are saying that anyone but Trump is going to cause this country to go down the drain?

Instead of being so emotional, stop and think about what the OP was saying. If you guys nominate and decent candidate not named Trump you'll win. Why can't Trumpers get out of their own way?

Reactions: NOMORENIT
Question...I honestly don't know...

If Trump wins the nomination, then loses to Biden...will he be able to run again in 2028??!!

If so, I'm starting to think he might actually be a democrat. He'd end up being the single biggest contributor to Democrat success...maybe ever.

quit trying to turn us into nazi germany and you wouldn't have to worry about a banana republic ;) (and nazi is just as accurate as banana republic...aka a massive stretch)

If Trump wins the nomination, then loses to Biden...will he be able to run again in 2028??!!

If so, I'm starting to think he might actually be a democrat. He'd end up being the single biggest contributor to Democrat success...maybe ever.

I've never heard of there being a limit on how many times you can run for office. Most don't have the time or energy to keep running multiple times.

If you look at his history he was a registered Democrat in the early 2000s.

Nope, as long as he's eligible, he can run. So he can keep losing every four years until he dies.

Reactions: TMFT
That is my point, clearly Trump is a disaster, DeSantis can't get past culture wars and the dems are killing us.
DeSantis is fine. He's an extremely popular Governor and will beat Biden. I disagree the dems are killing anything. They are .500 against Trump and just lost control of the House. Also, the Republicans are a slight favorite to take back the Senate in 2024. Republicans were in a much dire situation in 2008 after the disaster run of GWB.

DeSantis is fine. He's an extremely popular Governor and will beat Biden. I disagree the dems are killing anything. They are .500 against Trump and just lost control of the House. Also, the Republicans are a slight favorite to take back the Senate in 2024. Republicans were in a much dire situation in 2008 after the disaster run of GWB.
DeSantes may be able to beat Biden, but he is far from fine. He 90% focused on culture wars which is good for elections but does nothing for the country.

The dem policies are awful,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT