ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial - New York

What do you think is the most likely outcome in the New York trial?

• A guilty verdict on some or all of the counts

• An acquittal ("total exoneration!")

• A hung jury (jury cannot reach a unanimous decision and a mistrial is declared)

• Trump pleads guilty to something prior to a verdict being rendered

• Other (for example, a mistrial based on something other than a hung jury)

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wife has a friend who was an intern in the WH back in the 90s. She says Hillary had a side piece too. It wasn't a dude though. Shocking right?
I actually recall that story from years ago.

Even at a young age down home on the farm, wasn’t shocked. I figure Bill set it up!!! I would have.

Don't the right wingers dismiss Snopes as Fake News?😛
Meh...usually.

I mean, look at these two...

snopes_wide-e58bc055cb8b44070df403c8f8010a5dd4c68dfa.jpg

Wow! Trump’s lawyers are even in on this “Soviet style show trial” since this juror was found acceptable by them!

Trumpsters are incapable of thinking for themselves.
I understand you hate Trump but you’re really okay with this farce going on? Do you watch Cohen’s nightly Tic Tok smears of Trump? Can you explain the POS Democrat Biden Judge giving Trump a gag order but it’s okay for the POS Democrat Biden NY Prosecutor’s star perjury convicted witness to make money from prison every night smearing Trump? Is there any limit to what you would allow to “get” Trump? Is there part of the constitution which you wouldn’t allow to be trampled to “get” Trump?

Can you explain the POS Democrat Biden Judge giving Trump a gag order but it’s okay for the POS Democrat Biden NY Prosecutor’s star perjury convicted witness to make money from prison every night smearing Trump?

The POS Judge Merchan in fact did not find Trump in contempt for his missives against Cohen, for exactly this reason -- he held that Trump's postings could rightly be viewed as replies to Cohen's attacks on him.

You think Cohen is in prison?

The POS Judge Merchan in fact did not find Trump in contempt for his missives against Cohen, for exactly this reason -- he held that Trump's postings could rightly be viewed as replies to Cohen's attacks on him.

You think Cohen is in prison?
You’re right he’s not in prison now.

Judge Merchan warned Trump he could face jail time, but I'm not sure that's enough. He should have sentenced him to 30 days and then suspended the sentence, letting Trump know that suspension is totally contingent on him behaving himself.

Judge Juan Merchan delivered a stiff rebuke to Donald Trump at the opening of court Tuesday morning by holding the former president in contempt for nine violations of the gag order in his criminal hush money trial. Merchan fined Trump $9,000 for violating a rule against making public statements about jurors, witnesses, prosecutors, court staff and members of their families. He also warned Trump that he could face incarceration if he continued to violate the order and gave him until 2:15 p.m. to remove social media posts related to the ruling — which he did.

(same link that Aloha posted earlier:)

What’s your take on those vids showing Trump’s go to juvenile mocking gesture is flailing his arms around and making a face or talking weird? Think he was mocking that reporter for his disability or just doing his normal schtick and it looked bad?

Gotta say, that new (to me) info took me by surprise.
I said at the time that it was Trump's normal (abnormal) behavior because I'd seen him do it before.

I understand you hate Trump but you’re really okay with this farce going on? Do you watch Cohen’s nightly Tic Tok smears of Trump? Can you explain the POS Democrat Biden Judge giving Trump a gag order but it’s okay for the POS Democrat Biden NY Prosecutor’s star perjury convicted witness to make money from prison every night smearing Trump? Is there any limit to what you would allow to “get” Trump? Is there part of the constitution which you wouldn’t allow to be trampled to “get” Trump?
I've said more than once that I don't think they should have brought this trial or the other state trial. I care about the federal trials and these other ones are side shows. I'm not out to "get Trump," I think Trump committed the crimes he's alleged to have committed in the two federal trials - especially the documents trial. I don't care about either of the state trials enough to watch stuff like Cohen on Tik Tok, but then again, I don't ever watch Tik Tok. ;) Though I've said that the trials shouldn't have been brought doesn't mean I don't think there's some merit to them. I think Trump is in jeopardy of being found guilty on some of these charges.

I don't think the constitution is being "trampled" to "get Trump" either. I just don't concur with that idea at all.

.... Do you watch Cohen’s nightly Tic Tok smears of Trump? Can you explain the POS Democrat Biden Judge giving Trump a gag order but it’s okay for the POS Democrat Biden NY Prosecutor’s star perjury convicted witness to make money from prison every night smearing Trump?
Sure, everyone can explain it. A 5th grader could explain it to you.

Trump can say anything he wants about Cohen.
Cohen can say anything he wants about Trump.

Neither can say anything about jurors, court workers, juror's families, etc.

Is this really THAT hard for you to grasp? Can you rid your brain of the orange rot?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Sure, everyone can explain it. A 5th grader could explain it to you.

Trump can say anything he wants about Cohen.
Cohen can say anything he wants about Trump.

Neither can say anything about jurors, court workers, juror's families, etc.

Is this really THAT hard for you to grasp? Can you rid your brain of the orange rot?
I think the gag order includes witnesses. Cohen is a witness.

I think the gag order includes witnesses. Cohen is a witness.

The gag order did prohibit Trump from calling out witnesses. However, Cohen kept attacking Trump and Trump responded. The judge let that slide. Cohen and Stormy have both said they would stop attacking Trump.

I don't think the constitution is being "trampled" to "get Trump" either. I just don't concur with that idea at all.
Strongly disagree Aloha. The constitution means nothing without moral and legal clarity of those entrusted with administering it. We don’t have that. The Colorado Supreme Court is exhibit A. The court of Appeals of the DC circuit is exhibit B. Both courts used Trump to supersede the consistent rule of law. But it’s not just the constitution they abuse to get Trump. It’s the whole role if the judiciary. Trumps NY cases are a disgrace.

And it gets worse, The Biden administration, which activated the Patriot Act anti-terror provisions to go after a handful of parents at a Virginia School Board meeting, is sitting on their collective asses while saying Columbia, under the flags of Palestine and Hamas, is a local matter.

Our government in the hands of Democrats makes me sick.

Last edited:
Roll this out the next time someone claims Trump won't be doing much of anything in a second term other than playing golf.
Or the wall he built. The healthcare system he revised. Please. You’re smarter than this. That slob can’t even stay awake

Do you believe he merely sat on his ass his first term?
I think he talks and talks and talks. The wall Mexico will pay for. Obamacare. His new healthcare plans. I think he is a slob who can barely stay awake and looks like he’s aging in dog years and it’ll be a do next to nothing term. Bowl he is getting oldddddd

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I think he talks and talks and talks. The wall Mexico will pay for. Obamacare. His new healthcare plans. I think he is a slob who can barely stay awake and looks like he’s aging in dog years and it’ll be a do next to nothing term. Bowl he is getting oldddddd
Read Mark's article. There's a clear agenda for a second term that will be furthered not just by Trump but by people like Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon.

Read Mark's article. There's a clear agenda for a second term that will be furthered not just by Trump but by people like Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon.
The article is nonsense. I read the transcript. I’d take that over progressive Biden every day of the week. What would be best for all sides is divided gov like we have now to limit what gets done. what we do now have is evidence of a trump presidency vs a biden presidency. i'll take the former by a wide margin

Last edited:
oh my god that's horrible. oh man when you have a face to it. ohhhhh that's so painful. even for a no good one like trump that still pains me. just brutal. absolutely brutal. because whether it's fake news or real news he can never really know. @larsIU @BradStevens you boys see this? my god. trump may be facing jail time but believe me NOTHING is on his mind more than this picture below. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh this woman. vicious. they're all pomeranians ain't they. cut your heart right out

EVhI3OxX0AUVBVP.jpg
I’m sorry I had to be the one to break that news to you. Felt like you should know the rumors though! 😎

My wife has a friend who was an intern in the WH back in the 90s. She says Hillary had a side piece too. It wasn't a dude though. Shocking right?
Right. Sure she does. Just like all your “ information.”

You’re on an anger bender tonight. Lol. It’s not healthy. Poor DOnnie….it really seems to bother you how people are “ smearing “ him. He’s totally innocent and such a victim! #freedonnie

I read every word of it. Why should I believe it’s an accurate reflection of the interview?
Why wouldn't you? Got a good reason to not believe it?

Assuming it is accurate, are you supportive of trump's plans?

The article is nonsense. I read the transcript. I’d take that over progressive Biden every day of the week. What would be best for all sides is divided gov like we have now to limit what gets done. what we do now have is evidence of a trump presidency vs a biden presidency. i'll take the former by a wide margin
No. It's not nonsense. The article is based on two lengthy interviews that the author had with Trump at Mar-A-Lago. It quotes Trump throughout. The article has been widely cited and, to my knowledge, Trump has not factually disputed it.

Trump's first term ended horribly, and a second term would be utter chaos and calamity. Unlawful use of military force against civilians. A complete overhaul of the DOJ that will be able to efficiently do Trump's personal bidding. A revenge tour, with Trump going after his enemies, both Dems and Pubs. A gutted civil service with only those loyal to Trump remaining. The return of impoundment, enabling Trump to, at his sole discretion, withhold funds appropriated by Congress. Pardons for all (yes, he suggested all) of the January 6 rioters and cop-beaters. Several other features typical of an imperial presidency.

Your claim that Biden is worse than Trump is not true, not even close to being true, no matter how many times you say it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT