ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial - New York

What do you think is the most likely outcome in the New York trial?

• A guilty verdict on some or all of the counts

• An acquittal ("total exoneration!")

• A hung jury (jury cannot reach a unanimous decision and a mistrial is declared)

• Trump pleads guilty to something prior to a verdict being rendered

• Other (for example, a mistrial based on something other than a hung jury)

Results are only viewable after voting.
He won’t do time
Correct, I'm amazed that there are some that think Trump can win in November given all his legal issues. This election should be an open and closed case where Biden is a landslide winner? I often wonder why all the threads this years election is over! :)

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Correct, I'm amazed that there are some that think Trump can win in November given all his legal issues. This election should be an open and closed case where Biden is a landslide winner? I often wonder why all the threads this years election is over! :)
Alford. Maintain innocence. Move on. Judge isn’t putting you in jail. As it stands all these cases are going to come with a ton of trump fatigue before the election occurs and we’re sick of em all

You’ve had that attitude a lot longer than that iirc. Seems like you’ve been saying that since he was elected.
I've detested the man since day one. Wanted him removed from office. But it's only been since the aftermath of the election and J6 have I seriously wanted to see him destroyed.

• Haha
Reactions: jet812
That's what the boss keeps telling me.
You seem to resemble my wife… that’s not totally a philosophical comment.
She was totally 100% detached from politics. Zero give a shits and couldn’t tell you 3 presidents names… ANY OF THEM!!
Then the crack whore woke daughter educated her.
Trump is far from the worst possible thing that can happen. Very very very far from it.

She was totally 100% detached from politics. Zero give a shits and couldn’t tell you 3 presidents names… ANY OF THEM!!
Trump is far from the worst possible thing that can happen. Very very very far from it.
Except the crack whore woke daughter and your wife are right. You could learn something from them.

He is the worst possible human to sit the white house in our lifetime.

We all thought it couldn't get worse than Bush but boy were we wrong. Bush was bad just because of policy differences. Trump is just a crappy human being regardless of bad policy.

Hilary’s campaign hired Perkins Cole who hired Fusion GPS to compile the Steele Dossier. But they misrepresented the payments as legal expenses to obscure where the money went.

They paid a 113,000 dollar fine for campaign finance violations and that was it.

Someone explain to me why that’s nothing more than a fine and this nonsense in New York is a crime. I don’t get it.

Anyone?

I’m genuinely curious. Hilary’s campaign was headquartered in New York. Seems like she could have been charged with this exact same set of charges.

Why wasn’t she?

Anyone?

I’m genuinely curious. Hilary’s campaign was headquartered in New York. Seems like she could have been charged with this exact same set of charges.

Why wasn’t she?
the acts are the same. did she have plausible deniability to say the campaign acted without her knowledge re reporting/accounting. i don't know.

Except the crack whore woke daughter and your wife are right. You could learn something from them.
I wonder how life will look, when I stop working, stop paying their food electric phone internet insurance everyday, camp on the couch 24 hrs a day and join the Biden party? I’ll randomly scream fff Trump, play the tv loud enough for me to hear, which pisses them off, but that'll only last for about 59 days.
We can burn the furniture for about 3 more days…
At that point… I’m pimpin out the crack whore, maybe even the wife. Hell maybe me even.
Would that make you feel better?
PULL YOUR OWN WEIGHT AND CONTRIBUTE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
the acts are the same. did she have plausible deniability to say the campaign acted without her knowledge re reporting/accounting. i don't know.
Assume she was and is lying. and you are likely 99% correct. 2016 election was about two narcissistic con artists. And i have no idea who had bigger cankles, Donald or Hilary. Probably Hillary- but not by much

Assume she was and is lying. and you are likely 99% correct. 2016 election was about two narcissistic con artists. And i have no idea who had bigger cankles, Donald or Hilary. Probably Hillary- but not by much
The man is a frisbee throw from worth Ave and can’t find a suit that fits.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Ya’ll never heard of SPANX?
He made a decision many men who carry extra weight in their midsection face: whether to wear his pants over or under. He chose over which 99/100 times is a mistake
Embarrassed Exit Strategy GIF

She has defended funding the dossier in the past so no, she doesn’t seem to have plausible deniability here.

It’s funny to me that people still claim with a straight face that this is anything but politically motivated horseshit. And I think the public at large is starting to understand this. That helps explain his burgeoning popularity.

Female. Lives alone. Likes CNN and the NY Times. Has no opinion of Trump. Riiiiiiiight.

What a complete Soviet style show trial.

You mean the randomly selected jury pool that produced a bunch of people out of NYC that oddly enough like to read the New York Times, then was picked by the attorneys for both sides, is the functional equivalent of a 1980 soviet sham trial?

Right.

I'm from the Detroit area--I get the Detroit News every day. It is republican leaning newspaper. Why do I get it and why have I received for 20 plus years? Because the sports and entertainment sections are better than the left leaning free press....

You continue to have to string one conspiracy theory into the next to continue with this stuff. It is not sane.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT