ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Org and CFO charged

Why do you think they should have waited until after holiday weekend?
Supposedly news coming out Friday before the weekend and news before holiday weekends go away quickly. Which is what the folks letting the news out want. Maybe it’s bullshit. I don’t know.

You tell me, you are the voice of experience. Watching your spastic postings is great entertainment. Whats it like doing a self colonoscopy every day? You named yourself after one of the dumbest players in NFL history and your lame excuse is ''I don't give a fok''
Are you the dumbest member of your trailer park family, or does it get worse?

You tell me, you are the voice of experience. Watching your spastic postings is great entertainment. Whats it like doing a self colonoscopy every day? You named yourself after one of the dumbest players in NFL history and your lame excuse is ''I don't give a fok''
Jeez, this time, you wrote:

"spastic postings"
"great entertainment"
"self colonoscopy"
"excuse"

Long before that, I knew how important your post would be when I saw you began it by posting "Crayfish."

Jeez, this time, you wrote:

"spastic postings"
"great entertainment"
"self colonoscopy"
"excuse"

Long before that, I knew how important your post would be when I saw you began it by posting "Crayfish."
Wow clever , are you and Plaxico lovers?

Reactions: DANC
This is a brainless and laughable statement.

Trump has bragged about never paying taxes.

Trump and his family have bragged about stiffing contractors.

The Trump University scam cost those Trump conned millions.

Same with the Trump Foundation and Fat Donnie stealing from his own charity.

25 felony charges against the Trump Organization, where high level employees admit NOTHING is done without Fat Donnie's approval.

Biden, again, was one of the least wealthy congressmen in America until AFTER his tenure as Obama's VP ended.

Comparing Trump and Biden in any way, shape or form is friggin' flat-out stupid.

Biden launders his corruption through family members.

just the $1.5 bil seed money from China he and Hunter got for Hunter's fund management group is worth who knows how many tens of millions.

then there's all the other millions Hunter got from Burisma and the mayor of Moscow, plus the stuff he has laundered through his brother, plus who knows how much other stuff.

you can always tell the party sock puppets, (much of this forum), by their defending to the death the obviously indefensible blatantly corrupt practices of anyone in their gang, and their wanting everyone in the other gang punished to the hilt.

please don't reply until you're willing to do so honestly.

(i know, 1 in a million chance of that).

those who defend the corrupt aren't much better than those they enable, and why our govt is so corrupt, and rarely does anyone get held accountable no matter how corrupt they are.

and Hilary and Bill are both corrupt beyond belief, and no doubt much of the senate and a lot in the house on both sides.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Supposedly news coming out Friday before the weekend and news before holiday weekends go away quickly. Which is what the folks letting the news out want. Maybe it’s bullshit. I don’t know.
While it is true that people can time releases to maximize/minimize their impact, and holidays and weekends can play a role in that, I'm guessing in this case, the timing has a lot more to do with the previously set grand jury schedule.

You are an a**hole, what suddenly brought you out of your borough? Apparently you like to dish it out but have a very fragile amount of low self esteem and are easily hurt when it gets thrown back in your face.

You are an a**hole, what suddenly brought you out of your borough? Apparently you like to dish it out but have a very fragile amount of low self esteem and are easily hurt when it gets thrown back in your face.
You didn't answer the question, inbred.

Reactions: outside shooter
Biden launders his corruption through family members.

just the $1.5 bil seed money from China he and Hunter got for Hunter's fund management group is worth who knows how many tens of millions.

then there's all the other millions Hunter got from Burisma and the mayor of Moscow, plus the stuff he has laundered through his brother, plus who knows how much other stuff.

you can always tell the party sock puppets, (much of this forum), by their defending to the death the obviously indefensible blatantly corrupt practices of anyone in their gang, and their wanting everyone in the other gang punished to the hilt.

please don't reply until you're willing to do so honestly.

(i know, 1 in a million chance of that).

those who defend the corrupt aren't much better than those they enable, and why our govt is so corrupt, and rarely does anyone get held accountable no matter how corrupt they are.

and Hilary and Bill are both corrupt beyond belief, and no doubt much of the senate and a lot in the house on both sides.
Biden doesn't have a secret bank account in China.

Fat Donnie does though...and he pays more in taxes in China, then he does in the US.

The other dumb shit you wrote is just that.

Dumb shit you simply made up.

I'll add that Donnie's side piece, Ivanka and her FAILED BRAND had lucrative trademarks fast tracked by China.

I wonder why that happened? LOL!!!

• Haha
Biden doesn't have a secret bank account in China.

Fat Donnie does though...and he pays more in taxes in China, then he does in the US.

The other dumb shit you wrote is just that.

Dumb shit you simply made up.

I'll add that Donnie's side piece, Ivanka and her FAILED BRAND had lucrative trademarks fast tracked by China.

I wonder why that happened? LOL!!!
I like you better on basketball forum better 😁

You didn't answer the question, inbred.

I have no clue what actual mental issues you have but you really need to deal with them. I am just fascinated by people like you. You didnt answer my question , what brought you out of your borough? I've never set foot in a trailer park. Obviously no one loves you, my guess is you have just recently been incarcerated and no internet access. I bet they loved you in prison didn't they?

While it is true that people can time releases to maximize/minimize their impact, and holidays and weekends can play a role in that, I'm guessing in this case, the timing has a lot more to do with the previously set grand jury schedule.
Not to mention the indictments were announced on Wednesday and unsealed on Thursday afternoon, hardly the late Friday that one normally sees when they want "bad news" to be given scant attention.

This hatin' on trailer parks is hitting kinda close to home, guys.
Yeah, I don't get it. Trailer parks are an important part of the residential ecosystem. We have one just a mile down the road or so that has turned into a very convenient way to keep all the local sex offenders in one place, for example.

Never claimed to be a legal expert. I just know you can't trust a proven liar based on what he tells the media or whatever he thinks may help his desire for revenge.

If you want to believe everything about Trump that's been proved false, that's your problem.
"Never claimed to be a legal expert. I just know you can't trust a proven liar based on what he tells the media or whatever he thinks may help his desire for revenge"

Did you think about what this sentence says, before posting it?

You are seemingly the biggest Trump supporter (of anyone who admits to being a Trump supporter) on this board. Yet you come out and say you can't trust a proven liar, and speak about revenge?

You know you're supposedly trying to DEFEND Trump, and yet you basically came out and DEFINED him...

I mean is there anybody on this board (besides apparently you) that would even deny that Trump is not only a proven LIAR but also has a history of holding grudges and seeking more revenge than anyone else they can think of? I mean the list of people who worked for Trump for a number of years (like Cohen) or even briefly in the same Administration and have spoken out on his lying and deceit and capacity for revenge is almost astonishing, in terms of how many people are on it.

So I'm willing to bet that the Trump Admin set a record for abnormal turnover (firings, quitting) for any POTUS who only served 1 term. Hell I bet he's close to a record for ALL Presidential Administrations. How many Democrats do you think Trump chose for roles in his Administration? I mean even among non-partisan types or even Republicans compare the quality people who have slammed Trump with the types of toadies (Nunes, Gym Jordan, etc...) who still support him. Is claiming Trump is a "quality human being" really the hill you want to die on?

Trump is Tony Soprano to Cohen's Big Pussy. BP was loyal for years, but then he got busted and was pressured into wearing a wire. Circumstances shape events, and both Cohen and BP would likely have remained loyal to their respective Crime Bosses if fate hadn't intervened. But in the end, even though both men turned rats, they still weren't the thugs controlling the criminal enterprise. That was Tony and Trump- the guys who gave the orders...

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't get it. Trailer parks are an important part of the residential ecosystem. We have one just a mile down the road or so that has turned into a very convenient way to keep all the local sex offenders in one place, for example.
What does that heat map look like. A red blob? I keed I keed

@DANC LOL I can still see your posts even if you delete them. If you had left your post up, you would have more credibility.
I know you can and I wanted you to see it.

If I'd left my post up, you would have an an excuse to ban me again.

No need to LOL at they type of environment you're fostering here.

I know you can and I wanted you to see it.

If I'd left my post up, you would have an an excuse to ban me again.

No need to LOL at they type of environment you're fostering here.
No, if you had left your post up, you would have demonstrated that you oppose crappy posting, no matter who does it. You took it down because you realized you accidentally attacked one of your own.

Because, in reality, you don't want people to stop being assholes. You just want liberals to be banned from posting at you and Cray the way you post at them.

No, if you had left your post up, you would have demonstrated that you oppose crappy posting, no matter who does it. You took it down because you realized you accidentally attacked one of your own.

Because, in reality, you don't want people to stop being assholes. You just want liberals to be banned from posting at you and Cray the way you post at them.
That's hilarious. You know exactly who I posted about.

You allow Plax to call someone a "twatwaffle" and that's fine. You let Outside Shooter accuse me of incest.

Someone makes a joke about YOU - not your dad, as you claim - and you ban them.

You act like an immature child and can't take it when a conservative plays the same game the leftists do.

Reactions: Crayfish57

Do you actually read what you post? What Plaxico posts? Find where I called someone a twat waffle or a cock nozzle I challenge you to.

• Haha
Reactions: plaxico80 and DANC
That's hilarious. You know exactly who I posted about.

You allow Plax to call someone a "twatwaffle" and that's fine. You let Outside Shooter accuse me of incest.

Someone makes a joke about YOU - not your dad, as you claim - and you ban them.

You act like an immature child and can't take it when a conservative plays the same game the leftists do.
You posted about Cray. Cray said something very insulting to someone, and you complained that the moderators allowed that kind of posting. As soon as you realized you accidentally attacked your "buddy," you deleted it. Freaking hilarious.

You posted about Cray. Cray said something very insulting to someone, and you complained that the moderators allowed that kind of posting. As soon as you realized you accidentally attacked your "buddy," you deleted it. Freaking hilarious.
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem, or are lying. I'm bettingg lying.

I deleted it because I don't want to get banned. It's a pita to have to contact those above you and get reinstated.

Not yet. If he says something worth banning him over, report him. Just don't waste our time reporting him for the same types of thinks you yourself get away with.
I have reported that type of post and nothing happens.

Just do your job. Or don't. But treat everyone the same. That's your job.

You obviously have a reading comprehension problem, or are lying. I'm bettingg lying.

I deleted it because I don't want to get banned. It's a pita to have to contact those above you and get reinstated.
You're obviously lying, since there was nothing remotely banworthy about your post. You only deleted it because you belatedly realized you were attacking the wrong side. Grow up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT