ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Org and CFO charged

Misogyny (spelling) is not encouraged there. Respectful appreciate of the female form is allowed there, as a historical consequence of the fact that twenty years ago, it was not welcome on the hoops forum, and Peegs needed a place to shove all the reprobates.

But everyone on the AOTF respects each other (sometimes grudgingly) and all fights are taken with good humor on all sides. Something you won't see here, or on any of the freebie forums.
Thanks for mansplaining that to me. I'm betting most women would have a way different view of that. And you know it.

You're being intellectually dishonest when you justify what goes on there.

Reactions: Crayfish57
You should go to the football board and see how real moderators do their job and don't create a poisonous envrionment.

I'm talking about the free football forum, not the premie. Jim graciously deals with the unwashed masses.

I didn't know Jim was modding the football board. He's doing an outstanding job then. I wish they'd get someone to do the same with the basketball board. For whatever reason, they refuse to do anything about the one poster who does nothing but trash every thread he touches, which is most of them.

I've been active here since I think 2015, possibly a little earlier. Have seen a lot of ups and downs, have seen a lot of good and bad, and have seen numerous people cycle in and out. There may be a "proximity" factor going on now, but my gut feeling is it's gotten a lot worse of late. BICBW. Regardless, if Goat and NPT and Cajun and Bloom think I can help, I'll do what I can. I've been active in online communities -- starting in the alt hierarchy of Usenet -- for going on 30 years and have a good sense of what a healthy community looks and feels like. This one is looking a bit puny to me.
If you treat everyone the same, you should have no problem then.

I've been active here since I think 2015, possibly a little earlier. Have seen a lot of ups and downs, have seen a lot of good and bad, and have seen numerous people cycle in and out. There may be a "proximity" factor going on now, but my gut feeling is it's gotten a lot worse of late. BICBW. Regardless, if Goat and NPT and Cajun and Bloom think I can help, I'll do what I can. I've been active in online communities -- starting in the alt hierarchy of Usenet -- for going on 30 years and have a good sense of what a healthy community looks and feels like. This one is looking a bit puny to me.
You should come up with a very simple code of conduct and what won’t be tolerated. I’d start with drive by attacks devoid of content

Thanks for mansplaing that to me. I'm betting most women would have a way different view of that. And you know it.

You're being intellectually dishonest when you justify what goes on there.
I'm sorry I didn't realize you were a woman. I apologize for what I thought was obvious sarcasm, but may have come off as insensitive.

Reactions: Bill4411
If you treat everyone the same, you should have no problem then.
While I'm human and would have to make some judgment calls, similar behavior getting similar treatment would be my intention. That wouldn't mean having to delete the same number of posts from "libs" and "cons" or some other false standard of equal treatment.

While I'm human and would have to make some judgment calls, similar behavior getting similar treatment would be my intention. That wouldn't mean having to delete the same number of posts from "libs" and "cons" or some other false standard of equal treatment.
If you treat everyone the same, there is no need to keep score.

Here's a flyer posted outside Trump's latest rally in Ohio.

63gjau95o0871.jpg

Sure, let's give the job to someone who thinks this place has only turned into a cesspool lately - not like it hasn't been since 2016
Let me assure you those posts from 2016 you are complaining about, people calling the President Obummer Kenyan Communist Narcissist-in-Chief happened the entire time Obama was President, not just 2016.

Let me assure you those posts from 2016 you are complaining about, people calling the President Obummer Kenyan Communist Narcissist-in-Chief happened the entire time Obama was President, not just 2016.
So, that justifies is then.

So, that justifies is then.
Justifies what, I am agreeing with you that said name calling should never have been allowed but just pointing out you may have heard people call Obama that in 2016 but it started long before then

It's just a million bucks or so in tax fraud. No big deal, not at all like passing a bad 20 dollar bill, selling cigarettes, or going for a jog.
Certainly not as bad as denying any knowledge of Biden's coke-head son's business dealings

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Certainly not as bad as denying any knowledge of Biden's coke-head son's business dealings

Would you like to discuss trump's cocaine parties in the 90s?

There is no high ground on any topic for trump voters.

Justifies what, I am agreeing with you that said name calling should never have been allowed but just pointing out you may have heard people call Obama that in 2016 but it started long before then
I didn't post much on this board - maybe an occassional look - before 2020. But when I did pop in here when Trump was President, it was all Orange Turd all the time. I doubt Obama was harped on and called those types of names here while he was President.

Bowlmania kept telling me to post here, and I told him I wouldn't because it was a cesspool. It hasn't changed a bit. The only difference is, the left's double standard is being called out now.

I didn't post much on this board - maybe an occassional look - before 2020. But when I did pop in here when Trump was President, it was all Orange Turd all the time. I doubt Obama was harped on and called those types of names here while he was President.
Oh yes, he was.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

Bowlmania kept telling me to post here, and I told him I wouldn't because it was a cesspool. It hasn't changed a bit. The only difference is, the left's double standard is being called out now.
And it is just driving them nuts because they know they have no real ground to stand on but it doesn't stop the constant whining.

Would you like to discuss trump's cocaine parties in the 90s?

There is no high ground on any topic for trump voters.
Of course, you have proof of Trump's 'cocaine parties'.

Let's see it. And leftist gossip doesn't count.

Trump doesn't even drink. But have at it.

Hey VI, was Trump President then?

There's plenty of high ground and we can see it all from here.
Apparently hickory nut was there. I love all these things Liberals know for facts. Outside has all these facts about things as well hidden away and cosmic must just have files. He makes me think of Mel Gibsons apartment in Conspiracy Theory

Apparently hickory nut was there. I love all these things Liberals know for facts. Outside has all these facts about things as well hidden away and cosmic must just have files. He makes me think of Mel Gibsons apartment in Conspiracy Theory
Mel Gibson was right.

Of course, you have proof of Trump's 'cocaine parties'.

Let's see it. And leftist gossip doesn't count.

Trump doesn't even drink. But have at it.

Lmao. I have as much proof as you have on hunters laptop.

And definitely more smoke about trump's pedo parties.

Reactions: Bill4411
I told you to post here because you kept blowing up football threads with political commentary. It wasn't that I thought you'd make important contributions to the WC with your keen insight!

I told you to post here because you kept blowing up football threads with political commentary. It wasn't that I thought you'd make important contributions to the WC with your keen insight!
Thanks a lot.

Danc and Crayfish appear to be on a coordinated mission to disrupt every thread with insults, exaggerated claims and demands that others answer their deflective questions based on false premises. They're not changing anybody's mind, though.

Thanks a lot.

Danc and Crayfish appear to be on a coordinated mission to disrupt every thread with insults, exaggerated claims and demands that others answer their deflective questions based on false premises. They're not changing anybody's mind, though.
Sorry, but the football forum was more important to me. ;) (I don't think it's at all coordinated. But, in any event, I take no responsibility for Crayfish's presence and hostility).

Misogyny (spelling) is not encouraged there. Respectful appreciate of the female form is allowed there, as a historical consequence of the fact that twenty years ago, it was not welcome on the hoops forum, and Peegs needed a place to shove all the reprobates.

But everyone on the AOTF respects each other (sometimes grudgingly) and all fights are taken with good humor on all sides. Something you won't see here, or on any of the freebie forums.
AOTF posters would rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT