ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Org and CFO charged

Reactions: DANC
I sure do hope there's more than this.
We know that Michael Cohen committed felonies, his actions were directed by, approved by, and compensated by "individual one" who seems to be some unnamed orange-tinted fellow. We know that the money used to cover up the Cohen felonies was misappropriated by "executive 1".

So... what does executive 1 do, now?

Individual 1 must be sweating, in between Big Macs.

We know that Michael Cohen committed felonies, his actions were directed by, approved by, and compensated by "individual one" who seems to be some unnamed orange-tinted fellow. We know that the money used to cover up the Cohen felonies was misappropriated by "executive 1".

So... what does executive 1 do, now?

Individual 1 must be sweating, in between Big Macs.
TDS 😂

So how many felony cases have been filed against companies for paying contract labor rather than wages and withholding taxes properly?
I think the youngers call it FAFO as it relates to Trump.

I don't care. I just want Trump to go down. I don't care how they do it.
Except the charges aren't against Trump. Just his company and CFO.

This kind of thing happens all the time with companies.

Be prepared to be disappointed. Again.

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
For everyone else this a civil claim with civil penalties. If any one ever used the office copier for a personal document, and didn’t report the copy as income, look out!

Providing a luxury apartment to a single photocopy would be like the guy arrested for reckless driving for driving 130 through a school zone telling people driving 3 mph over on the interstate "be careful, they are coming for you".

As to the rest, I will wait on the facts to emerge. I am not in favor of a prosecution only because it is Trump, on the other hand are there aggravating circumstances? We will not know until everything is laid out

Reactions: MaxCoke
Allen Weisselberg would appear to be an embezzler if we are to believe Trump knew nothing about the unreported compensation. It will be interesting to see how loyal Weisselberg will remain if he thinks he is actually facing serious time in prison.

I believe Don Jr. at one time told his friends that he wished his dad would never have run for president as it was ruining he and his siblings lives.

Providing a luxury apartment to a single photocopy would be like the guy arrested for reckless driving for driving 130 through a school zone telling people driving 3 mph over on the interstate "be careful, they are coming for you".

As to the rest, I will wait on the facts to emerge. I am not in favor of a prosecution only because it is Trump, on the other hand are there aggravating circumstances? We will not know until everything is laid out
Not only that, de minimis fringe benefits such as photocopies are exempt from income for tax purposes.

From the IRS:

"Examples of de minimis benefits include the following.
"Occasional personal use of a company copying machine if you sufficiently control its use so that at least 85% of its use is for business purposes."

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Allen Weisselberg would appear to be an embezzler if we are to believe Trump knew nothing about the unreported compensation. It will be interesting to see how loyal Weisselberg will remain if he thinks he is actually facing serious time in prison.

I believe Don Jr. at one time told his friends that he wished his dad would never have run for president as it was ruining he and his siblings lives.
Your second point is the whole point of "the politics of destruction", That and gathering minority votes are the only things the Democrats do well.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
The embezzling angle is interesting, one I hadn't heard or considered. If Trump goes full Sgt. Schultz, that puts Weisselberg in a real bind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT