ADVERTISEMENT

IU and the rest of us win in court

Harris and Trump received their first doses in December 2020 while Trump was still president. Both were filmed/photographed receiving the first dose, and Biden was also photographed receiving the second dose on January 11.

I recall seeing the video of Harris getting hers, but don't believe Trump getting his was done publicly. BICBW.

Harris, in particular, said she wouldn't trust (and take) the vaccine on Trump's word alone.
Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. The vaccine trials were in the hands of the drug companies. The only reason Harris would bring Trump into it would be to further her use of the pandemic for politics. She was by no means the only one. The media and the Democrats decided early to campaign on the pandemic. It made no difference what Trump did or didn’t do. Your post confirms that.

Reactions: DANC
I recall seeing the video of Harris getting hers, but don't believe Trump getting his was done publicly. BICBW.
Hey, Mark. You're spot on. I erred when I first wrote the post and inadvertently said "Harris and Trump." I meant to say "Harris and Biden" and revised it accordingly but not before you read the first draft. Sorry for the confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and UncleMark
Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. The vaccine trials were in the hands of the drug companies. The only reason Harris would bring Trump into it would be to further her use of the pandemic for politics. She was by no means the only one. The media and the Democrats decided early to campaign on the pandemic. It made no difference what Trump did or didn’t do. Your post confirms that.
What's dumb? That you made a claim that was factually false?

You're pulling a DANC now and moving the goalposts. This exchange wasn't about clinical trials until now. You said Dems were blowing off the virus as long as it was in the hands of the Trump administration. That's simply not true, as evidenced by what Harris said in October and by the fact that both she and Biden got the vaccine while Trump was still president. The vaccine didn't "switch parties" on January 20.

Like Harris, I wouldn't have trusted the vaccine on Trump's word alone (particularly in light of his insane bleach injections comments) and and, if you're being honest, neither would you.

Hey, Mark. You're spot on. I erred when I first wrote the post and inadvertently said "Harris and Trump." I meant to say "Harris and Biden" and revised it accordingly but not before you read the first draft. Sorry for the confusion.
Good. I'm at that age where I sometimes wonder if my memory is going to shit.

My firm recollection was that Melania and Trump got theirs privately and with no fanfare, almost like they were ashamed to have gotten them at all.

Good. I'm at that age where I sometimes wonder if my memory is going to shit.

My firm recollection was that Melania and Trump got theirs privately and with no fanfare, almost like they were ashamed to have gotten them at all.
Mark that’s why they have numbers on the front of the trailers, so we don’t have to remember!

• Haha
What's dumb? That you made a claim that was factually false?

You're pulling a DANC now and moving the goalposts. This exchange wasn't about clinical trials until now. You said Dems were blowing off the virus as long as it was in the hands of the Trump administration. That's simply not true, as evidenced by what Harris said in October and by the fact that both she and Biden got the vaccine while Trump was still president. The vaccine didn't "switch parties" on January 20.

Like Harris, I wouldn't have trusted the vaccine on Trump's word alone (particularly in light of his insane bleach injections comments) and and, if you're being honest, neither would you.
You aren't getting this. Kamala said she wouldn't trust what Trump would say about it. Well . . . . .no shit. Trump was not the guy. (Neither is Biden for that matter). She brought Trump into her talking point solely to use the vaccine for politics. Pence properly called her on it. As far as her taking it was concerned, that was after the election and Trump no longer mattered.

This means all IU athletes vaccinated which means we will avoid the crap show which will occur with sports teams that have low vaccination rates. The Colts have less than 50 percent vaccinated and they are not alone. Has anyone one seen any numbers on college football teams?
Cases and deaths were tied together throughout the pandemic. More cases meant a proportional increase in hospitalizations and deaths, but that is no longer the case among highly vaccinated populations. They are decoupled.
Vaccinated players shouldn't have to get tested.

Political ideology? LMAO. I’m old enough to remember when Biden, Harris, Cuomo, and probably a few more Democrats said they wouldn’t take it until it was proven safe and effective by people not part of the Trump administration. And just like that, on January 20, the vaccine switched parties.
This is absolutely true and furthers my point. I remember Harris in particular questioning the vac and thinking at the time what a disservice she was doing to black Americans who worship her.

This is unprecedented.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
You aren't getting this. Kamala said she wouldn't trust what Trump would say about it. Well . . . . .no shit. Trump was not the guy. (Neither is Biden for that matter). She brought Trump into her talking point solely to use the vaccine for politics. Pence properly called her on it. As far as her taking it was concerned, that was after the election and Trump no longer mattered.
I will attest that this is accurate. Look at the debate record. Pence in his own political move...asked her twice to "stop undermining the vac"

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
I found the following discussing the right to
refuse treatment:

This first link says:

"A threat to the community: A patient's refusal of medical treatment cannot pose a threat to the community. Communicable diseases, for instance, would require treatment or isolation to prevent the spread to the general public. A mentally ill patient who poses a physical threat to himself or others is another example."

This next link says, "In most of these cases, a patient may not refuse treatment if doing so will extend his time away from work and his ability to support himself. He must continue to rely on others to provide him with income.

However, I could not find any link identifying specific diseases for which the government or some institution/employer can require treatment. Does anyone know? Can the govt or any particular industries or institutions require treatment for any of these?

Covid
AIDS
Leprosy
Ebola
Tuberculosis
Typhoid
STDs
Others?

Thanks in advance.
You can't work here if you smoke a little weed on the weekend but if you have Leprosy....come on in, just try to pick up the chunks below your desk when you leave.

So, no, the vaccine didn't suddenly "switch parties" on January 20 and, yes, you're full of crap.
Well...recall that MSNBC's Dem mouthpiece Nicolle Wallace angrily responded to a guest that wanted to give trump some credit for warp speed and the vaccine that "Trump had nothing to do with getting shots in arms"!

This is politics 101. Biden now getting the credit except where jab rates are low and that is trump's fault. If the whole safety issue went sideways and we all grew a third nipple on our foreheads...that would become trump's fault for rushing and pressuring this through dangerously.

If all goes well, Biden is the saviour...until the WH changes hands and we start relabeling all of this.

That is completely false. Harris, in particular, said she wouldn't trust (and take) the vaccine on Trump's word alone. " At the Vice Presidential debate in early October 2020, she said, "If Dr. Fauci, the doctors, tell us that we should take it, I'll be the first in line to take it."

Harris and Biden received their first doses in December 2020 while Trump was still president. Both were filmed/photographed receiving the first dose, and Biden was also photographed receiving the second dose on January 11.

So, no, the vaccine didn't suddenly "switch parties" on January 20 and, yes, you're full of crap.
Who the hell would take the word of any politician alone?

Do you think Trump would recommend the vaccine if Fauci or the FDA said it was dangerous?

At least be intellectually honest and admit the Dims were shooting their mouths off with no basis when they said that and admit it did affect peoples' confidence in the vaccine.

LMAO! Trump was in the hospital for the virus - was that publicized.

It was announced he took the vaccine.

You act like if it wasn't a circus, he didn't advocate the vaccine. He most certainly did and anyone with half a brain knew it. Which may explain why many here are saying he didn't do enough. It will never be enough with Trump with the partisans on this board and leftists in general.

All your post shows is how idiotic and ignorant you and Harris are. The summer of 2000 full of news about the vaccine trials. Outside shooter was a participant. I know of others. THE TRIALS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP. Yet Harris, Biden, Cuomo and others deliberately made the vaccine about Trump. Why? . To politicize the vaccine having already weaponized the pandemic.
So you LIE, and when I call you on it providing what she actually said as opposed to what you claim she said, you attack me? YOU are the one who lied and all I did was prove it...

So you LIE, and when I call you on it providing what she actually said as opposed to what you claim she said, you attack me? YOU are the one who lied and all I did was prove it...
Think of it this way - Fauci lied about wearing masks. But you don't think that's a lie. But it clearly was.

So you wouldn't know a lie if it bit you in the ass.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Think of it this way - Fauci lied about wearing masks. But you don't think that's a lie. But it clearly was.

So you wouldn't know a lie if it bit you in the ass.
What in the hell are you babbling about? CoH posted a falsehood about what Dems said about the vaccine, and I posted exactly what Harris said to demonstrate his "unintentional" error. Nothing to do with Fauci...

What in the hell are you babbling about? CoH posted a falsehood about what Dems said about the vaccine, and I posted exactly what Harris said to demonstrate his "unintentional" error. Nothing to do with Fauci...
Btw, the Democrats weren't the only people wary of how Trump might try to gain a PR coup by urging folks to get the vaccine before the FDA and medical community determined it was safe...

As part of their in-depth, multi-source confirmation for their book "I Alone Can Fix It", Leonnig and Rucker discovered that Esper and others were worried that Trump might do exactly that. And before you pretend that Esper didn't believe that, consider that if it wasn't true, Esper would undoubtedly deny it...

Did Fauci lie about masks, or not?

Simple question - please don't reply with a War and Peace-like nove. A yes or no would be sufficient.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT