ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

I was playing pick up ball at my gym the other day, me and a buddy got there a little early and played H-O-R-S-E beforehand to warm up.

I kicked his ass in the game of horse. Then we ran 5v5 for the pickup game and my team got beat, my buddy was on the other team that won. But my team should have won, because I won the game of H-O-R-S-E.
dumb

Decades old video. Meanwhile Trump used the N word during his Apprentice show according to several witnesses.
Someone actually used the "N" word, in the past.. Are you shitting me? Let me lather up my OMFG face.... : Nword).... stick and stone and.... thank god my black friends are stronger and self confident, than the white people who try to pretend to give a shit.
Zeke, Goat, Mark, will... you all are the worst racist ever, EVER !!!! you post that the blacks are not capable. The dream team know that blacks are equals, in and of every way!!! ALways have been.
Dem's continue to use Blacks as their bitches, and now, FINALLY, the blacks are saying FU !! Thank god they they figured out the scam !!

Reactions: DANC
Someone actually used the "N" word, in the past.. Are you shitting me? Let me lather up my OMFG face.... : Nword).... stick and stone and.... thank god my black friends are stronger and self confident, than the white people who try to pretend to give a shit.
Zeke, Goat, Mark, will... you all are the worst racist ever, EVER !!!! you post that the blacks are not capable. The dream team know that blacks are equals, in and of every way!!! ALways have been.
Dem's continue to use Blacks as their bitches, and now, FINALLY, the blacks are saying FU !! Thank god they they figured out the scam !!
Then give our young black people a job .

You call me Skippy to my face and find out what happens. 😎
Why do you do this adolescent type thing? OOHHH I'm mad, lets fight...
Shallow much? No one questions your service, and all here honor you for that.
You want to go wrestle around over SKipper/ Skippy/ skipasshole... Ok lets get it over with.
Wings on your tab? They still got Pabst on tap?

Reactions: dbmhoosier and DANC
Why do you do this adolescent type thing? OOHHH I'm mad, lets fight...
Shallow much? No one questions your service, and all here honor you for that.
You want to go wrestle around over SKipper/ Skippy/ skipasshole... Ok lets get it over with.
Wings on your tab? They still got Pabst on tap?
Of course wings are on me. You’re not a Navy guy, but calling a ship driver like me Skipper, or Skippy is not appreciated or appropriate.

Are you truly making excuses for Trump using the N word? I didn’t read the rest of your nonsense but that’s pretty sad.

• Haha
Of course wings are on me. You’re not a Navy guy, but calling a ship driver like me Skipper, or Skippy is not appreciated or appropriate.
duely noted, but I think you take it way more personal then intended.... especially from a "not a navy guy". It's intended as a flesh wound, a mere abrasion, a scrape. Nothing needing a bandage even.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Are you truly making excuses for Trump using the N word? I didn’t read the rest of your nonsense but that’s pretty sad.
umm, are you saying that you have never used that word? EVER?
Think carefully before you answer this. VERY carefully.
You have a lot of friends... So do I... we very well may share some, so think VERY VERY carefully before you answer this dear.

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
Sure. I bet Soros did it. Lol.
This is what soros brings. This isn’t fiction. This is reality. Not in rural Indiana. In cities. Where there are consequences. The lack of understanding is appalling. Deaths. Carjackings. Business flight. On and on because of soros and progressives.

Reactions: dbmhoosier and DANC
Sure. I bet Soros did it. Lol.

Numerous blue cities cited therein after soros funded progressives took over. It’s a nightmare for urban planning. This isn’t partisan this is simply fact. You and Tmp are painful to read with your lack of knowledge and understanding of what you vote for and support with progressive policies

It ain’t. People that point to popular vote total might as well be complaining about the rules of checkers when they’re playing chess.

That is truly “dumb”.
It wasn't a complaint. I said I'd prefer to have a candidate win the popular vote in addition to the EC. Don't take a preference and turn it into a complaint, because it isn't.

I don't think that article says what you think it says.

Maybe try reading it before you post it - it would save yourself a lot of embarrassment.
I know what it says and there's no reason for embarrassment.

Yes. I was a Surface Warfare Officer and drove all six ships. Only in tight situations as the XO.
So a Surface Warfare Officer drives the ship? Interesting, because I see nothing in the official Navy description of your job about driving a ship.

So a Surface Warfare Officer drives the ship? Interesting, because I see nothing in the official Navy description of your job about driving a ship.

Yes. Surface Warfare Officers drive ships. Why don't you STFU since you know nothing about this?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT