ADVERTISEMENT

Trolls

h20pls

Senior
Jun 12, 2002
I posted this over here instead of on one of the boards.

I just ignore them...I won't even call them out or anything.

Good grief those people must lead meaningless lives.

Reactions: 76-1 and kkott

I assume that's "why (post over here)..."

1. In a better world the boards would be sport-centric and not have a bunch a yahoos under assumed names making silly observations designed to illicit a ton of responses...much of it becomes non-value added...though sometimes the troll induced threads do beget some interesting conversation...more often than not it turns in to name-calling a silliness.
  2. Would that I were to post this on one of the boards...it'd turn into name-calling and silliness.
If it's "why (do you think they lead meaningless lives)"

Well first...yes that was a little bit of hyperbole. But the point being made by the exaggeration is that gee whiz...a board is for the fans...go be a fan on your own board...what on earth leads a grown person (assuming these folks are 18 or older) to take on a persona (not to be confused with anonymity; I'm anonymous on the board...but what I write is a representation of what I think) solely to antagonize other folks trying to discuss their team...it seems silly...even immature to me.

Reactions: Warison
we all need friends
Hay Pal...
tenor.gif

We all need friends who we can see, go to dinner with, play raquetball,tennis, watch a ball game, etc. I feel very sad for people who never get out with real people in their lives and just hang out with people online.
Anybody get to you yet. We all need friends in here.

We all need friends who we can see, go to dinner with, play raquetball,tennis, watch a ball game, etc. I feel very sad for people who never get out with real people in their lives and just hang out with people online.
Define "real people" please.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT