ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Hanks short interview on CNN this morning

That guy is a POS Hollywood dark side. Try and convince me he's not.

He HAS ZERO clue about business nor running anything except playing a part. Don't be stupid!!
I didn’t say any of that. You lied and said he was on Epstein’s plane.

I didn’t say any of that. You lied and said he was on Epstein’s plane.
He was on epstiens plane plenty. He was on that island a number of times and you know what??? Everyone knows! I'm not getting into details about Hollywood. It's been well known since Shirley temple sweetie. Look it up. Look up Kirk Douglass and Natalie wood??? Hanks has had plenty of sh!t buried and I posted it here years ago. He's guilty AF times 10!

Quit vaunting your Hollywood vermin. They are horrible people. I'll post here but like usual you all will ignore and defend your heroes. GFY X10

He was on epstiens plane plenty. He was on that island a number of times and you know what??? Everyone knows! I'm not getting into details about Hollywood. It's been well known since Shirley temple sweetie. Look it up. Look up Kirk Douglass and Natalie wood??? Hanks has had plenty of sh!t buried and I posted it here years ago. He's guilty AF times 10!

Quit vaunting your Hollywood vermin. They are horrible people. I'll post here but like usual you all will ignore and defend your heroes. GFY X10
You have no evidence he was even on the plane once. Random jackasses online saying it doesn't make it fact

ha ha ha ha ha... I'm glad I triggered at least one bi polar MAGA disciple.

Now, I need to find a sane quote from Guliani or Miller or something to trigger one of our tri polar WOKEsters! Might take me a while...maybe back to Guliani's mayorial days. Nothing since he rubbed up against Trump and got "The Stench".

Now, I need to find a sane quote from Guliani or Miller or something to trigger one of our tri polar WOKEsters! Might take me a while...maybe back to Guliani's mayorial days. Nothing since he rubbed up against Trump and got "The Stench".
In what was officially released, Hanks isn't listed. But in made-up crap, like with what Hawking supposedly did, he appears.

And then there is this:

But it does appear qanon hates Hanks, so put 2 and 2 together and why his name gets mentioned makes a lot of sense.

OMG I just threw up in my mouth. Tom Hanks, The Rock what in the ever loving f*ck are you smoking?

Jeeeeeeeeesssssssuuuuuuusssss Christ. Are you kidding me?

Ohhhh I come in love and peace with Tom Hanks and The Rock??? What the ever loving f*ck has happened to this planet.

I mean, I'm a f*ck up, there, I admitted it. But those two??? Holy f*cking shit they are clueless Hollywood idiots. Worse than Gavin Newsom idiots. Have you lost your mind? What ****ing business sense do either one of this two fools carry? NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. They have no GD clue how to do anything except get on their knees, suck bone, and accept the next role. OMG.

Get a grip.

I just came to this board this morning and did not see a post from UTFO thank God. And now on D-Day I have to deal with a post about some dumb assed actor clown that is a clueless, frequent Epstein flyer mile guy, that you want to vault up for president? Jeeeesus we are f*cked beyond reality!

The government has succeeded in the brainwashing of the people /The End
^^^Unhinged lunatic rant of the day! Congratulations!

QANON-nut!

Reactions: Harry Hondo
In what was officially released, Hanks isn't listed. But in made-up crap, like with what Hawking supposedly did, he appears.

And then there is this:

But it does appear qanon hates Hanks, so put 2 and 2 together and why his name gets mentioned makes a lot of sense.
Why do they hate Hanks of all people?

Falsely accusing someone of pedophilia is next-level despicable.

Last edited:
Why do they hate Hanks of all people?

Flasely accusing someone of pedophilia is next-level despicable.
Picture Trumps Voting base as a concert, with Trump on stage...

The mosh pit up front are the QANON loonies. If Trump started shooting actual raw sewage on them, they'd all take it in like Andy Dufrain feeling the rain.

The premium seating, but nicer backed seats closer to the front, but not right up by the stage, those are your crazy uncles that forward all the conspiracy theories on Twitter, but generally are harmless. Guaranteed Trump flag in the yard, probably something decorating their vehicle too. And they're always primed for one sided verbal beat downs for anyone that has any sort of Anti Trump thoughts or questions.

The general seating, this is your less fervent Trump supporter that gets a little uncomfortable with some of the things he says and does, but loves that he openly says things they think, but would never have thought they could say in public. Probably the biggest percentage of his base sitting in this section. Maybe a facebook post every now and then on why Trump makes sense, but that they "don't agree with everything he says and does".

The lawn seats are the rest of the GOP voters. They're not technically in the MAGA tent, they know in many ways Trump is the antithesis of what they grew up being and believing in as a conservative republican...but the alternative is Gay/Trans/Woke loving liberal thoughts and ideals. Soo...they're sitting in the back squirming and wincing every few minutes listening to Trump.

I'd guess DE...whatever the handle is...is sitting in the front row of the premium seating, wishes he was in the mosh pit, but doesn't have the balls to go full on QANON loony.

9b7228dd-ae75-4efa-9c54-b8940fa553b7_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23

The mosh pit up front are the QANON loonies. If Trump started shooting actual raw sewage on them, they'd all take it in like Andy Dufrain feeling the rain.

The premium seating, but nicer backed seats closer to the front, but not right up by the stage, those are your crazy uncles that forward all the conspiracy theories on Twitter, but generally are harmless. Guaranteed Trump flag in the yard, probably something decorating their vehicle too. And they're always primed for one sided verbal beat downs for anyone that has any sort of Anti Trump thoughts or questions.

The general seating, this is your less fervent Trump supporter that gets a little uncomfortable with some of the things he says and does, but loves that he openly says things they think, but would never have thought they could say in public. Probably the biggest percentage of his base sitting in this section. Maybe a facebook post every now and then on why Trump makes sense, but that they "don't agree with everything he says and does".

The lawn seats are the rest of the GOP voters. They're not technically in the MAGA tent, they know in many ways Trump is the antithesis of what they grew up being and believing in as a conservative republican...but the alternative is Gay/Trans/Woke loving liberal thoughts and ideals. Soo...they're sitting in the back squirming and wincing every few minutes listening to Trump.

I'd guess DE...whatever the handle is...is sitting in the front row of the premium seating, wishes he was in the mosh pit, but doesn't have the balls to go full on QANON loony.
I found the reason: Hanks in 2016 onward was vocal and critical of Trump and what he represents.

The German army had" God is with us" on all their belt buckles. Germany had banned jazz as a part of moral decay, something a lot of Americans also believed and it was called "The Devil's Music".

I really don't know how we can measure belief and morality and military success. I cannot believe any country captured by Germany was less moral.
Jazz is obviously a product of moral decay. At least as compared to its predecessors it represents a degradation of musical craft.

It heavily influenced hip-hop, pop & R&B which no one would dispute are lower forms of music and culture.

No he wasn’t. You are insane. Thats Q level conspiracy theory.

I've said this before, and probably rightfully so its been laughed at... he'd be a good President.

I know his political stances, I know that probably triggers many on this board...but his answer to a question about a DJT 2nd term, is the first thing I've heard, from anyone, in a while, that has made me "feel better" about the election and the next four years...insert Biden's name in the question, and its still a great answer...for the setting, and for today.

I honestly wish he and The Rock would have run. After the laughs and absurdity of that thought fade away...the reality of the choice we're actually faced with comes back in to focus...I'd 100% prefer them over what we're facing. And Hanks answer this morning, and how he answered it, is an example of why. It was flowery, poetic, and very apple pie...but damn it, I miss hearing answers like that.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/06/world/video/tom-hanks-d-day-saving-private-ryan-trump-digvid
Has Hanks ever played the President on a movie or tv show? I'll pass. He hasn't even pretended to be President. I might disagree with him on some issues, but he has always seemed like a good guy.

Jazz is obviously a product of moral decay. At least as compared to its predecessors it represents a degradation of musical craft.

It heavily influenced hip-hop, pop & R&B which no one would dispute are lower forms of music and culture.
No one would dispute… lol

He’s done that. Loons don’t know they’re loons.

That generation's ability to fight the way they did had a hell of a lot more to do with than just them being raised in the nuclear family, I think. Read VDH. The West's devolution of power and training, for example, made D-Day's success possible, despite the screw ups.

Plus, how many nations out there have non-nuclear families? The Muslim nations all do, yet they have been terrible fighters for at least 100 years. And they've been raised, for the most part, to be moral, god-fearing people, too.
I think it also had a helluva lot to do with growing up in a Depression, where just finding food was tough. These men and women were in their teens right before Pearl Harbor and many had absolutely nothing.

Life was rough then, and sports like boxing were huge. Football was played without helmets. I know that may seem like a small thing, but culturally, the US was a much rougher and tougher nation then that it is now.

I still think, militarily, we are unmatched - but much of that is due to technology. Our advantage may be slipping with the new woke military, though.

^^^Unhinged lunatic rant of the day! Congratulations!
No he wasn’t. You are insane. Thats Q level conspiracy theory.
TomHanks_1.jpg

rock.jpg

Hahahahaha. Yea, let's get dumb and dumber in there. LMAO

You know some people left Bloomington when they graduated, and GREW UP. And then there's half this liberal looney a$$ed board. You all are a riot! Hanks and the rock running sh!t LOLOLOLOLLMAOROTF.

OMG let's just put a gun to the US map and blow it up all over the world. While Biden is currently doing that there is no doubt with these two would melt what's left.

Reactions: DANC
TomHanks_1.jpg

rock.jpg

You know some people left Bloomington when they graduated, and GREW UP. And then there's half this liberal looney a$$ed board. You all are a riot! Hanks and the rock running sh!t LOLOLOLOLLMAOROTF.

OMG let's just put a gun to the US map and blow it up all over the world. While Biden is currently doing that there is no doubt with these two would melt what's left.
I don’t think we need the upside down flag to figure out you’re in severe mental distress.
So, what are the dimensions of your bunker and/or compound?

TomHanks_1.jpg

rock.jpg

I don’t live in Bloomington and I’m not a liberal, but you are an unhinged loon no matter where you live.

• Love
Reactions: cosmickid

Here is an excellent article on the evolution of the various sub genres of jazz in America.

IMO how we view jazz depends a great deal on how and when we have been exposed to it.

I've been lucky enough to have many fond personal memories of some jazz artists included in the article such as Duke Ellington and Count Basie. These jazz artists and many others represent a high form of classy gentlemen who faced discrimination but prevailed with a smile.

You're like a caricature of the embodiment of Victorian snobbery and prudishness.

I don't even know how one would compare Taylor Swift to Louis Armstrong to Copland to Wagner. They are different. Different isn't worse, no matter how much you may think so.
The word cultured means "requiring or related to a refined taste and manners and good education." I think you can say Beethoven, Bach, Mozart are different orders of magnitude more complex and required different orders of magnitude of composing talent to create. Also different levels (maybe not the right word; skills instead of levels(?)) of musicianship, raw numbers, and talent to perform.

That doesn't mean we have to believe things being "cultured" is the only, or even primary, measuring stick to use. Only boring snobs do that.
You're like a caricature of the embodiment of Victorian snobbery and prudishness.
I unexpectedly find his posts like this both entertaining and thought provoking. And his prose is never boring.

The word cultured means "requiring or related to a refined taste and manners and good education." I think you can say Beethoven, Bach, Mozart are different orders of magnitude more complex and required different orders of magnitude of composing talent to create. Also different levels (maybe not the right word; skills instead of levels(?)) of musicianship, raw numbers, and talent to perform.

That doesn't mean we have to believe things being "cultured" is the only, or even primary, measuring stick to use. Only boring snobs do that.

I unexpectedly find his posts like this both entertaining and thought provoking. And his prose is never boring.
I wasn't being dismissive. I like it. It's like having a time traveler on the forum.

The problem is what "culture" is often mean to mean. Many people who use it don't necessarily believe Blacks, Jews, Asians, have high culture. The Germans in the 30s made jazz illegal to protect themselves from the lower "culture".

If culture is complexity, the Beatles pushed the envelope of technology on Sgt Peppers. They physically could not have performed it live. Yet I don't know that the culture people consider them high culture.

Jazz is obviously a product of moral decay. At least as compared to its predecessors it represent s a degradation of musical craft.

It has been said that jazz represents a movement in the use of improvisation much like classical composers Bach and Beethoven did in their day.

Not everyone likes either jazz or classical music.

To each his own.

Last edited:
Just because Pea brains put Taylor Swift on the same pedestal as Wagner doesn't make it so.
Are you talking about Wagner the Nazi anti-Semite?

Might want to have chosen a less controversial classical music composer than Der Feurer's inspiration? Maybe Haydn or even Tchaikovsky?

You're a liar
So between Trump and Kelly, you think Kelly is the liar?

"Former President Trump didn't want to visit a cemetery near Paris for Americans who fought and died in World War I because it was filled with "suckers" and "losers," John Kelly, his longest-serving chief of staff, said in a statement to CNN on Monday.

Why it matters: In the statement, Kelly supported this and several other instances of Trump disparaging service members that were reported by The Atlantic in 2020 and vehemently denied at the time by the Republican 2024 presidential front-runner."

Are you the anonymous Trump campaign spokesman quoted below?

The other side: A Trump campaign spokesperson said in an emailed statement on Monday night, "John Kelly has totally clowned himself with these debunked stories he's made up because he didn't serve his President well while working as Chief of Staff."

Memo to this spokesman... Falsely claiming that something is "debunked" or that Trump has been "exonerated" doesn't make it true...

Flashback: Trump fires back at John Kelly: He "just can't keep his mouth shut"

Reactions: zeke4ahs
TomHanks_1.jpg

rock.jpg

I’m embarrassed you actually graduated from IU. I’ve been assuming you were just one of the fans. Sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT