ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Hanks short interview on CNN this morning

Well, you choose to believe Trump ( giggle). I choose to believe General John Kelly, you know the guy who ISN’T a pathological liar.
Ruh Roh. He doesn't know any better. Why is it you all can't get out of your own way?

Reactions: DANC
Well, you choose to believe Trump ( giggle). I choose to believe General John Kelly, you know the guy who ISN’T a pathological liar.
I choose to believe facts, and you've provided none. Giggle? Are you a schoolgirl?

That guy is a POS Hollywood dark side. Try and convince me he's not.

He HAS ZERO clue about business nor running anything except playing a part. Don't be stupid!!

Edit: and if you bring in the Obama awards ceremony with all the guilty idiots getting the ring of fame gfy!
Zeke is all about movie stars and celebrities, as are most leftists.

They still think Martin Sheen was the President and the West Wing was a reality show.

• Love
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
I choose to believe facts, and you've provided none. Giggle? Are you a schoolgirl?
Lol.. oh so it’s a fact he DIDN’T do it? You need to go back to school and learn what a fact actually is. ( You know, the dupe who thinks 2,000 Mules is fact related) And yes, I am indeed a school girl. Thanks for the compliment.

Zeke is all about movie stars and celebrities, as are most leftists.

They still think Martin Sheen was the President and the West Wing was a reality show.
Danc is the biggest dupe that ever lived. He still believes a movie, and paid to watch it from a con artist.

• Haha
Here is an excellent article on the evolution of the various sub genres of jazz in America.

IMO how we view jazz depends a great deal on how and when we have been exposed to it.

I've been lucky enough to have many fond personal memories of some jazz artists included in the article such as Duke Ellington and Count Basie. These jazz artists and many others represent a high form of classy gentlemen who faced discrimination but prevailed with a smile.
Hoot, I know I'm going to get blasted for this, but I've found jazz the easiest to play of any form of music. I play(ed) sax and we used to jam all the time with my friend who is a piano player and a drummer. We just goofed around and basically, just found a groove or series of notes and played off of that. We all kind of played off each other and, as long as we ended up at the same place, it sounded pretty good. I'm not saying it was great or that we were great musicians, but you can really kind of make up your own music in jazz.

Just my experience - I realize not everyone's taste in music are the same and I try not to judge.

Lol.. oh so it’s a fact he DIDN’T do it? You need to go back to school and learn what a fact actually is. ( You know, the dupe who thinks 2,000 Mules is fact related) And yes, I am indeed a school girl. Thanks for the compliment.
No, he didn't do it. And you saying he did shows you're lying.

The problem is what "culture" is often mean to mean. Many people who use it don't necessarily believe Blacks, Jews, Asians, have high culture. The Germans in the 30s made jazz illegal to protect themselves from the lower "culture".

If culture is complexity, the Beatles pushed the envelope of technology on Sgt Peppers. They physically could not have performed it live. Yet I don't know that the culture people consider them high culture.
I saw a group from Canada do a note-for-note concert of Abby Road at the Honeywell Center in Wabash. That was the first half. After intermission, they did an incredible version of "I Am The Eggman" - a song I never thought I'd hear live. And if you closed your eyes, you would think you were listening to the Magical Mystery Tour. Of course, they had multiple other musicians, like a couple girls who played violin, but it was amazing how close to the albums they sounded.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
So between Trump and Kelly, you think Kelly is the liar?

"Former President Trump didn't want to visit a cemetery near Paris for Americans who fought and died in World War I because it was filled with "suckers" and "losers," John Kelly, his longest-serving chief of staff, said in a statement to CNN on Monday.

Why it matters: In the statement, Kelly supported this and several other instances of Trump disparaging service members that were reported by The Atlantic in 2020 and vehemently denied at the time by the Republican 2024 presidential front-runner."

Are you the anonymous Trump campaign spokesman quoted below?

The other side: A Trump campaign spokesperson said in an emailed statement on Monday night, "John Kelly has totally clowned himself with these debunked stories he's made up because he didn't serve his President well while working as Chief of Staff."

Memo to this spokesman... Falsely claiming that something is "debunked" or that Trump has been "exonerated" doesn't make it true...

Flashback: Trump fires back at John Kelly: He "just can't keep his mouth shut"
As I suspected, there are no quotes to back up the claim. Just Kelly mouthing off.

Not surprisingly, the left guys it hook, line, and sinker.

One defamation case does not mean the movie is wrong or fake.

No, he didn't do it. And you saying he did shows you're lying.

If you are guys are arguing about whether or not Trump called military suckers and losers, there's no way to prove he did or prove he didn't. If we are going to limit opinions based on what can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, then bringing up 2000 mules and claims by twitter junkies should be off limits and anything else without actual evidence.

John Kelly says it's true

Trump's hs classmate believes it

Trump attacked military service of John McCain

There is a lot of smoke surrounding Mr Bone Spurs and his contempt for the military.

If you are guys are arguing about whether or not Trump called military suckers and losers, there's no way to prove he did or prove he didn't. If we are going to limit opinions based on what can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, then bringing up 2000 mules and claims by twitter junkies should be off limits and anything else without actual evidence.

John Kelly says it's true

Trump's hs classmate believes it

Trump attacked military service of John McCain

There is a lot of smoke surrounding Mr Bone Spurs and his contempt for the military.
Don't even bring up the bone spurs when the football All-Delaware WR got the same draft status as Trump. For asthma. Funny - I never see him with an inhaler.

Tell me the names of who you went to HS with and I'll bet I could get them to say you said anything. Kelly got fired by Trump. What you're claiming is BS.

Yes, Trump denigrated McCain's service and I've said that was wrong - very wrong. It's what made it difficult to support him at first. But then when the swamp became apparent and the Dems the main cause of it, it made my decision to vote for him very easy.

No, you made the claim, dupe. It's not my job to prove or disprove you.

That's how it works, Duped.
You called me a liar with no evidence. You believe Trump. I believe the general. Period.

As I suspected, there are no quotes to back up the claim. Just Kelly mouthing off.

Not surprisingly, the left guys it hook, line, and sinker.
Kelly mouthing off? Isn’t it interesting the right’s selective admiration for the military. Trumpers only support them if they are Trump dupes themselves. Otherwise, they are criticized, called liars, etc.

You called me a liar with no evidence. You believe Trump. I believe the general. Period.
I called you a liar and you are. Someone who tells the truth can back up their claim - you didn't. And can't.

Not only do you repeat the lie, but you are a dupe for believing it without proof.

Don't even bring up the bone spurs when the football All-Delaware WR got the same draft status as Trump. For asthma. Funny - I never see him with an inhaler.

Tell me the names of who you went to HS with and I'll bet I could get them to say you said anything. Kelly got fired by Trump. What you're claiming is BS.

Yes, Trump denigrated McCain's service and I've said that was wrong - very wrong. It's what made it difficult to support him at first. But then when the swamp became apparent and the Dems the main cause of it, it made my decision to vote for him very easy.
The Biden family has made many sacrifices in the military for our country. The Trump family? Not quite ……

I called you a liar and you are. Someone who tells the truth can back up their claim - you didn't. And can't.

Not only do you repeat the lie, but you are a dupe for believing it without proof.
Man, you have zero sense of self. The guy who fell for a fake movie hook. Line, and sinker. And has the nerve to call anyone else a dupe ever. Then you proceed to use the double standard…I have to prove John Kelley told the truth ( how exactly does one prove that) yet you don’t have to prove I’m a liar. You’re a real piece of work there. You go ahead and believe your pathological DOnnie. And I’ll believe the General. I’m confident in my decision.

Are you talking about Wagner the Nazi anti-Semite?

Might want to have chosen a less controversial classical music composer than Der Feurer's inspiration? Maybe Haydn or even Tchaikovsky?
Really?

I'm curious where I can find any info that Wagner was a Nazi anti-semite.

Nevermind. I found some information about his writings. I had never researched that before. He evidently began to hold and express anti-Jewish views in his late 30s, but he may have actually been Jewish himself. Wild.

Last edited:
The Biden family has made many sacrifices in the military for our country. The Trump family? Not quite ……
Yeah, like getting drummed out of the military for drug use?

Beau was a JAG - not exactly putting his life on the line.

Poor Uncle Bozy turned out to be a meal for some hungry tribesmen.

Joe didn't do shit except get out of the draft like Clinton and Trump.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Man, you have zero sense of self. The guy who fell for a fake movie hook. Line, and sinker. And has the nerve to call anyone else a dupe ever. Then you proceed to use the double standard…I have to prove John Kelley told the truth ( how exactly does one prove that) yet you don’t have to prove I’m a liar. You’re a real piece of work there. You go ahead and believe your pathological DOnnie. And I’ll believe the General. I’m confident in my decision.
I gave you more credit than you deserve about understanding how proof works and claiming something as fact that's not been proven.

Sorry about that.

Yeah, like getting drummed out of the military for drug use?

Beau was a JAG - not exactly putting his life on the line.

Poor Uncle Bozy turned out to be a meal for some hungry tribesmen.

Joe didn't do shit except get out of the draft like Clinton and Trump.
Now do the Trumps…..piece of work. Why did Beau get a bronze star?

I gave you more credit than you deserve about understanding how proof works and claiming something as fact that's not been proven.

Sorry about that.
ok dupe. You’re failing fast.

Are you talking about Wagner the Nazi anti-Semite?

Might want to have chosen a less controversial classical music composer than Der Feurer's inspiration? Maybe Haydn or even Tchaikovsky?
What do his personal beliefs have to do with the quality of his music? Is Ride of the Valkyries any less of a masterpiece because its composer was a scoundrel? Bad people make good things, or are you only capable of judging the person, not their products? That explains your TDS…

I saw a group from Canada do a note-for-note concert of Abby Road at the Honeywell Center in Wabash. That was the first half. After intermission, they did an incredible version of "I Am The Eggman" - a song I never thought I'd hear live. And if you closed your eyes, you would think you were listening to the Magical Mystery Tour. Of course, they had multiple other musicians, like a couple girls who played violin, but it was amazing how close to the albums they sounded.
That would have been cool. Was it you that was going to see Dave Mason several months back? I am curious how it was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT