ADVERTISEMENT

TJD on Campus Today

(rolleyes)

Why didn't he do that with the other players? You apologists are whining, "But, but, but.......he didn't have any time to look at tape to see if the players were any good so he HAD to take them all back."

Yet, magically, he knew Gelon wasn't any good?

Why didn't his crystal ball tell him Priller was worthless too?
Are you Grant. Who gives a f. He gone and it is the best for IU and yourself

Reactions: Lucy01
Priller is a senior and a good big for practice....

So what?

Archie could have gotten a grad senior transfer (or whatever they're called) who could actually play and gives a crap.

It sure is funny how on one hand the "real" fans say, "Hey, screw the players (that you CLAIM to LOVE). If they don't fit Archie's system after a year, he can boot them as they aren't his players anyway (that thinking makes me vomit) yet say we should keep a guy because he's "good at practice" even though he's a worthless player yet cheer for him like he's Michael Jordan.

Are you Grant. Who gives a f. He gone and it is the best for IU and yourself

No, Goober. I ripped Crean to shreds for taking the guy (which makes it hilarious when the morons call me a Creaniac).

I'm just saying you clowns need to be consistent.

Speaking of which, if you're going to cry, "He's gone", tell that to all the posters STILL whining about Crean all the time.

No, Goober. I ripped Crean to shreds for taking the guy (which makes it hilarious when the morons call me a Creaniac).

I'm just saying you clowns need to be consistent.

Speaking of which, if you're going to cry, "He's gone", tell that to all the posters STILL whining about Crean all the time.
He gone also. Thank the lord.

Reactions: IUgradman
So what?

Archie could have gotten a grad senior transfer (or whatever they're called) who could actually play and gives a crap.

It sure is funny how on one hand the "real" fans say, "Hey, screw the players (that you CLAIM to LOVE). If they don't fit Archie's system after a year, he can boot them as they aren't his players anyway (that thinking makes me vomit) yet say we should keep a guy because he's "good at practice" even though he's a worthless player yet cheer for him like he's Michael Jordan.
Did you even read my post? When Gelon was told off it was to clear space for 2018. Priller is graduating this year (obviously)

And even though it was used for Race's redshirt, we only needed one scholarship, so we only, according to you, "kicked off" Gelon.

Listen, I could be totally wrong. I'm not saying he will, or won't.

A friend of mine's son went thru the whole D1 process the last 6 years, and things I've learned from their experiences was eye-opening. Everything - even with the best of kids and the best of coaches - doesn't always end up being a compatible fit. I mentioned CuJo as an example,; by no means does that mean he WILL end up going somewhere.

Point is, even though Archie told all the players "You're my guy" they never had the opportunity to be recruited by him ('cept for a scant couple of days), nor did Archie get the opportunity to recruit them. During that process relationships are formed, you get to see more of what that person is all about.

With 13 guys on scholarship and the unique situation of most of them never having that relationship prior to March, don't you think it's possible that maybe ONE might not find IU w/ Archie the fit that they want after going thru a season with him? I do; I've seen that happen a number of times the past 5 years.

I don't disagree with any of what you say but it wasn't the point. The point was that almost invariably anytime someone posts about a possible transfer it almost always, and without any qualification, involves CuJo. Enough. These guys are all about to start playing and it'd be nice, respectful and considerate) to leave off with all the half-assed speculation about CuJo's future with IU - for the next year (and probably beyond) he's Cream & Crimson. Amen to that.

Reactions: IU Hardcore
Race isn't going to play this year.

He should have told Priller he sucked too and got a senior grad transfer that could actually play this year.
I don't have a problem with Priller staying as a senior. The time to cut him was 2 years ago. Gelon is barely a DII talent. We lost a kid that would never play and picked up a kid we wanted a year before anyone else could get after him. Brilliant!

(rolleyes)

Why didn't he do that with the other players? You apologists are whining, "But, but, but.......he didn't have any time to look at tape to see if the players were any good so he HAD to take them all back."

Yet, magically, he knew Gelon wasn't any good?

Why didn't his crystal ball tell him Priller was worthless too?
Yes, the coaching staff, the players, all fans except for creaniacs such as you, the announcers, the ushers, Fish, - all knew GG was not B1G level. GG left to prove he could make it, and ended up at State Fair. Good for him.

I'm sure Priller had the same talk with Archie, but elected to stay on the team this year, just as GG could have. Being a Creaniac, you just have trouble with this.

When have I told you anything different?

The "real" fans have said it about 1,000 times.

They say they are perfectly fine with Archie Creaning players after one year for two reasons:

1) They aren't really "his" players (which makes me want to vomit)

2) He didn't have time to evaluate them to see if they fit his system or not.

They say they are perfectly fine with Archie Creaning players after one year for two reasons:

Since you are a Creaniac, how would you handle the situation?

The staff walked TJD across the court to his seat and he received a nice ovation at Hoosier Hysteria.

What have I told you? Forget about them.

If you want to have a discussion we can have a discussion. But please don’t lap my point of view in with everyone else’s.

Have you ever worked for a company who merged with another company because this kind of things happen all the time. My company merged with another one and the executives from the other company mainly stayed and ours did not. We had a lot employees who did duplicate work so they had to get rid of one and mainly it was people from our company

To me it is pretty much the same thing when a new coaching staff comes in and have to make a decisions what players stay and who should go.

Reactions: Mr.Hoop
Have you ever worked for a company who merged with another company because this kind of things happen all the time. My company merged with another one and the executives from the other company mainly stayed and ours did not. We had a lot employees who did duplicate work so they had to get rid of one and mainly it was people from our company

To me it is pretty much the same thing when a new coaching staff comes in and have to make a decisions what players stay and who should go.

Yesterday you said you had me on ignore. Thanks for admitting you're a liar.

And your "pretty much the same thing" is beyond stupid.

Yesterday you said you had me on ignore. Thanks for admitting you're a liar.

And your "pretty much the same thing" is beyond stupid.
I did but took you off since I can tell you had to be the one causing this post to bederailed and to my surprise it was you. I will go ahead and put back on it because you are not worth the headache.

Race isn't going to play this year.

He should have told Priller he sucked too and got a senior grad transfer that could actually play this year.
He may have told Priller that he wasn't going to get any more time than he has got. We don't know. Maybe Priller didn't ask for his release and elected to stay for his last year for the experience. The point is we don't know what happened.

He may have told Priller that he wasn't going to get any more time than he has got. We don't know. Maybe Priller didn't ask for his release and elected to stay for his last year for the experience. The point is we don't know what happened.
The point IS, Priller looked like he can give a good Six minutes of relief for our front line!

Your first four words are the issue for VH. He needs a job but would rather sit on a computer 24/7 crying like a little child how unfair everything in life is.

Actually, I have zero problem with kicking Gelon to the curb as he should have never had a ride in the first place. I think he should have sent Priller with him.
What does dismissing Priller do? Unless there was another player still looking to join this year. On top of that its possible Tim was told he would see limited action barring injuries to DD, JM, and CM. On top of that iu did get another post who could come off red shirt if needed. Finally I doubt coach wanted more this year if he was saving one for RL or DG.

. He needs a job but would rather sit on a computer 24/7 crying like a little child how unfair everything in life is.

Talk about irony.

Your hero's entire shtick was telling his cult members, "You're all a bunch of victims and it's everybody else's fault your life sucks. I alone can fix that."

Talk about irony.

Your hero's entire shtick was telling his cult members, "You're all a bunch of victims and it's everybody else's fault your life sucks. I alone can fix that."
Only a lib can believe a politician can fix their "lives". You can only be a victim if you let yourself be. Look in the mirror. And my life doesn't suck. I see to that.

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT