ADVERTISEMENT

Three 2019 Signees not yet enrolled?

When this was the Peegs board he turned the football forum over to narrow-minded moderators who had no patience for anything that they did not agree with. They did Mike a major disservice. Peegs’s now provides a service for free that nobody wants. What does that tell you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pigalow and jsenleo
When this was the Peegs board he turned the football forum over to narrow-minded moderators who had no patience for anything that they did not agree with. They did John a major disservice. Peegs’s now provides a service for free that nobody wants. What does that tell you?
I miss Matt very badly but I hated the new website. The message board imho isn’t user friendly at all

I hope to see some good news on these guys. Whitner is a big body that could really help us.
I would imagine we got in on them because the other programs backed off due to academics. Would love to see that backfire in our favor.

I believe 2 of the 3 will get here. I think Williams is close to clear. Whitner - don’t be surprised to see him at JUCO this year.
I hope to see some good news on these guys. Whitner is a big body that could really help us.
I would imagine we got in on them because the other programs backed off due to academics. Would love to see that backfire in our favor.
Maybe Whitner not qualifying is why we took Demarcus Elliot so late? The staff may have gotten wind of academic issues.

I really hope Williams and Brown enroll. Would be a really big hit on our vaunted 2019 class if they don't qualify.

Maybe Whitner not qualifying is why we took Demarcus Elliot so late? The staff may have gotten wind of academic issues.

I really hope Williams and Brown enroll. Would be a really big hit on our vaunted 2019 class if they don't qualify.
No one knows about Whitner yet ,one way or the other.

OK. I assumed Buffalo had insider info and knew. Sorry.

I’m not on the staff so nothing guaranteed but was informed that the odds are very probable he winds up in JUCO. Unless major strings are pulled. This was seen a few months back. I don’t think the Elliott commit was pure coincidence. We shall see.

I’m not on the staff so nothing guaranteed but was informed that the odds are very probable he winds up in JUCO. Unless major strings are pulled. This was seen a few months back. I don’t think the Elliott commit was pure coincidence. We shall see.
Has nothing to do with “strings” , he doesn’t have a grade or core class problem.

Reactions: 76-1
When this was the Peegs board he turned the football forum over to narrow-minded moderators who had no patience for anything that they did not agree with. They did John a major disservice. Peegs’s now provides a service for free that nobody wants. What does that tell you?

what it proves, is the power of scale in social media.

people don't go to fan site with the first, best, or cheapest info, as first and best are fleeting on the internet, and all sites with free forums cost the same, thus they go to the one where there is the most fan interaction going on.

if Peegs suddenly had the most traffic, everyone here would head that way quickly, thus scale builds on itself, and becomes tough to overcome.

You're correct about impatient moderators. I had more than one run in about shutting down perfectly good threads, because said moderator didn't agree with the topic. Totally inappropriate. Unacceptable even.

Reactions: jsenleo

back in the early Scout Hoosier Nation days, that site, while not as prolific as Peegs, did have a fairly active basketball forum and was an interesting alternative, as it wasn't as dominated by Knight's cult, which had a total grip on Peegs' free bball forum.

Last edited:

Elliott is coming in as a DT.

Whitner, while capable of playing DT is coming in as an G/T... (per what I recall reading back when he signed his LOI)...

Whitner will be on the DL if he gets here. He may be the only one in doubt of the 3. Elliot was needed anyway, but more so when Wilson just up and left. I think he will be a very welcome addition given his 1 year JUCO experience and the very tough BIG grind.

Big Bodies needed to be replaced with Bowen, Samuels, Barwick, Robinson, Wilson, and Minor no longer on the roster.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 82IU
Whitner will be on the DL if he gets here. He may be the only one in doubt of the 3. Elliot was needed anyway, but more so when Wilson just up and left. I think he will be a very welcome addition given his 1 year JUCO experience and the very tough BIG grind.

Big Bodies needed to be replaced with Bowen, Samuels, Barwick, Robinson, Wilson, and Minor no longer on the roster.

I don't have any "inside" info to argue the point with (as to which side of the ball he'll end up on). I just hope he makes it here sooner rather than later...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT