ADVERTISEMENT

This is exactly why we need Trump

No, I'm Steve Harpe from Michigan. My dad Jim Harpe was from Jeffersonville Indiana but I don't know most of the family from Indiana
my buddy joe harpe banged two blondes at the same time one Tuesday afternoon.

I banged each one separately throughout that summer but the one broad would always want to bum a smoke ... buzzkill brenda

Reactions: whobop and Lucy01
my buddy joe harpe banged two blondes at the same time one Tuesday afternoon.

I banged each one separately throughout that summer but the one broad would always want to bum a smoke ... buzzkill brenda
Well that's how Harpe's do it and the rest are left with our sloppy seconds.

That's a meaningless distinction, anyway. Whatever juggling is allowed by technicality during the offseason, all that really matters is that we need a player to leave school before the fall semester starts, or someone is going to get royally screwed.

Chances are Troy leaves, and it all works out, but it's a steaming pile of bullshit that we even allow ourselves in this situation.
Troy is going to leave. Everyone has known Troy was going to leave before the year started. I suppose if every single team tells him to go back , he might. But I doubt it. He will play overseas if that is how things work out.

Troy is going to leave. Everyone has known Troy was going to leave before the year started. I suppose if every single team tells him to go back , he might. But I doubt it. He will play overseas if that is how things work out.

Good to hear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT