ADVERTISEMENT

The smartest guy Joe Biden knows

Damn these Russians are bad bad dudes. Why is it they only have blackmail material on The Biden Crime Family? Where’s the Schiff shit show when we really need it. Inquiring minds want to know.

Joe has to have a lot of unhappy friends and acquaintances when they read how the smartest man Papa Joe knows is this idiot son of his.

Reactions: DANC
Damn these Russians are bad bad dudes. Why is it they only have blackmail material on The Biden Crime Family? Where’s the Schiff shit show when we really need it. Inquiring minds want to know.

Joe has to have a lot of unhappy friends and acquaintances when they read how the smartest man Papa Joe knows is this idiot son of his.
DANC and you are the smartest guys I know.

DANC and you are the smartest guys I know.
Come on man. Play along. Four years of insulting Trump and his kids.

Hunter is going to be a gift that keeps giving until the Dems pull the plug on Papa Joe. I wonder if Hunter does his best artistic work high?

Do you think Papa Joe’s decision on the Russian Pipeline was a result of blackmail?

Come on man. Play along. Four years of insulting Trump and his kids.

Hunter is going to be a gift that keeps giving until the Dems pull the plug on Papa Joe. I wonder if Hunter does his best artistic work high?

Do you think Papa Joe’s decision on the Russian Pipeline was a result of blackmail?

Learn to take a compliment.

How about Trump, DANC, and you are the smartest guys I know? Better?

Reactions: Bill4411
So Hunter Biden is a hot mess.

Got it.

How does Hunter Biden affect our lives again? Is he a big influencer of policy that we're not aware of?

Is the Trumpican right ever going to come to the table with any kind of policy proposals or reform to the many things that are critically important right now or are they just going to continue to be jackals complaining about the dumbest and most insignificant shit until they are eventually run over by a car while eating roadkill?

Grievance politics. It's your only game.

So Hunter Biden is a hot mess.

Got it.

How does Hunter Biden affect our lives again? Is he a big influencer of policy that we're not aware of?

Is the Trumpican right ever going to come to the table with any kind of policy proposals or reform to the many things that are critically important right now or are they just going to continue to be jackals complaining about the dumbest and most insignificant shit until they are eventually run over by a car while eating roadkill?

Grievance politics. It's your only game.
"Is he a big influencer of policy that we're not aware of?"

Well, that's the million dollar question, isn't it? The FBI has all this info and has had it for over a year. Hunter is supposedly under investigation.

What's the holdup? Couldn't possibly be that his dad is President, could it?

LMAO! "Grievance politics"? You played it from 2016 to 2020. And now, I guess you don't want to play it any more?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT