Gold Member
Sep 6, 2001
Florida

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
As usual, you're full of shit.

Maybe you’re the one that’s full of shit

So you didn't read you link did you.. One of the "factoids" that I assume you say in "untrue"...

"The migrants are not coming in from “parts unknown,” as Trump charged. CBP vets each one for eligibility and publishes the number of airport arrivals from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela." **from your link.

Reactions: mohoosier
So you didn't read you link did you.. One of the "factoids" that I assume you say in "untrue"...

"The migrants are not coming in from “parts unknown,” as Trump charged. CBP vets each one for eligibility and publishes the number of airport arrivals from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela." **from your link.
They are, by definition, neither illegal nor inadmissible, as the OP and his Twitter Twit claims.

I’m not sure what’s actually going on is any better. From your link(emphasis mine)-

“But migrants are not being flown into the U.S. randomly. Under a Biden policy in effect since January 2023, up to 30,000 people from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela can enter the country monthly if they apply online with a financial sponsor and arrive at a specified airport, paying their own way. Biden exercised his “parole” authority, which, under a 1952 law, allows him to admit people “only on a case-by-case basis for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit.”

So parole can only be used “on a case by case basis for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit”.

Biden expects us to believe that the more than 300,000 people flown in under this provision qualify under those conditions?

He’s abusing the law by any reasonable definition.

The question is why?

I’m not sure what’s actually going on is any better. From your link(emphasis mine)-

“But migrants are not being flown into the U.S. randomly. Under a Biden policy in effect since January 2023, up to 30,000 people from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela can enter the country monthly if they apply online with a financial sponsor and arrive at a specified airport, paying their own way. Biden exercised his “parole” authority, which, under a 1952 law, allows him to admit people “only on a case-by-case basis for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit.”

So parole can only be used “on a case by case basis for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit”.

Biden expects us to believe that the more than 300,000 people flown in under this provision qualify under those conditions?

The question is why?
You might disagree with his implementation of the law, but it's still false for Mo or his favorite Twitter blowhard to describe these people as illegals or inadmissibles (or even as secret illegal voters, as some other dipshits are doing).

You might disagree with his implementation of the law, but it's still false for Mo or his favorite Twitter blowhard to describe these people as illegals or inadmissibles (or even as secret illegal voters, as some other dipshits are doing).
Well yeah. The CIS is FOS but the program does exist and is CLEARLY being abused by the Biden administration.

Do you care to address that?

Reactions: DANC

The question is why?

More than likely the realization that we are not an innocent bystander to the economic situations in those countries.

Last edited:
I’ll address it - It’s ****ed up!!
If GOAT’s dog took a shit on your lawn he would call it fertilizer and tell you he’s helping you out.

Encouragement Dog Poop GIF

Last edited:
Why is that a good analogy? These people are coming legally through a program Congress created.
I don't care they are coming in legally (which might not even be true). My issue is the amount of immigrants coming into the U.S. I don't want 2 or 3 million each year.

Is Biden abiding by the program stipulations?
The program has been abused by every administration since it was passed, with the exception of Trump, who tried to greatly rein it in.

But never to the extent to which Biden has abused it. He’s brought in a million of these people since January of 2023. The next highest number I could find was 300,000 in 1990.

It’s a way for Biden to circumvent immigration laws. And he’s taking advantage of it.

I don't care they are coming in legally (which might not even be true). My issue is the amount of immigrants coming into the U.S. I don't want 2 or 3 million each year.
And that is on top of the (what) ~1 million that use the proper (yet long) process. Biden and minion are a Trojan horse.

You sure it's not desantis...he likes flying illegals around the country ;)

Just pretend they’re all Eastern European or Scandinavian. There, that’s better.

We all know what the pub issue with immigration really is. BROWN PEOPLE!!! Go ahead and bitch about it…I promise I’ll keep saying it anyway.

Reactions: cosmickid
Just pretend they’re all Eastern European or Scandinavian. There, that’s better.

We all know what the pub issue with immigration really is. BROWN PEOPLE!!! Go ahead and bitch about it…I promise I’ll keep saying it anyway.
I don’t want millions of Eastern Europeans coming in either each year. Also, if I was going to be prejudice it would be based on their culture, education, and religion. Not their skin tone dummy.

Yeah, if all those people hanging around intersections with rags and squeegees, or occupying public spaces with no jobs, and no means to support themselves, or driving drunk or were in gangs, or were raping all the young women at the border were white, we all would be better off.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and jet812
They’re full of shit when it comes to just about everything.

Hillary is under investigation for possible felonies? Holy shit she’s not qualified to be president on that alone.

The orange man has 91 criminal charges? We shouldn’t judge. Let the voters decide.
Isn't that amazing? I've lost count of all the things should have ended Trump's political career. No matter what he says or does, his MAGA cult has his back.

I mean, Howard Dean's presidential hopefuls were derailed because he yelped at too high a pitch at a rally.

I've said this before, but Trump must have signed his soul away to the devil or something, 'in exchanged for your soul, I'll make sure you have just enough electoral college votes and blindly loyal supporters to do whatever the hell you want and still be president.'

• Haha
Reactions: walkerman and DANC
I don’t want millions of Eastern Europeans coming in either each year. Also, if I was going to be prejudice it would be based on their culture, education, and religion. Not their skin tone dummy.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Yep, I believe you. The issue isn’t what you want. If it was millions of white people coming in, you likely wouldn’t even be aware because Fox and all the con media wouldn’t be screaming about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT