ADVERTISEMENT

The oversign...

I have been on this board or Peegs since 1998 so I think I will post whenever I want.

Jerry Sandusky coached for 33 years. He did whatever he wanted too.

That's what you do to this board. You rape and molest it with your inane, thoughtless posts.

Read more, and only post when you have something substantive to add.

If GG had stayed, he would not have been on the team, but he would've had a full scholarship guaranteed for the next three years. It's really hard for me to feel bad for him in that case.

i can't believe GG and his family made a decision without checking first to find out what your feelings on the subject are, being they are so relevant to the conversation and all.

Seriously? You're comparing Scott to a rapist? Think that's called apoetic license and several kinds of hysterical.

Wasn't enough for you that he apologized, had to liken him to a serial sex offender. Outstanding, but understand that in this instance he's not the one reading like a DB.

There are posts/posters here certainly worthy of such vitriol/disdain, would suggest that Scott isn't one of them. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go beat my dog.

Reactions: IU Scott
never heard it phrased that way before, but admire your candor.. bwg

You're good. Very sly - caught with my pants down, metaphorically speaking of course, and probably deserved after the sheep post. Not the parallel I was looking to draw but much much funnier. At the acute risk of handing you another straight line, keep it up.

So if a student loses his/her athletic scholarship they are still entitled to the remainder of a four-year academic scholarship if they don't want to transfer? Also, at that point, does the athletic scholarship that was not renewed no longer count as part of the school's quota per NCAA limits?

Not trying to be obtuse, just to understand, do appreciate your indulgence. Thanks.

That's exactly the way I understand it.

Reactions: kkott
Seriously? You're comparing Scott to a rapist? Think that's called apoetic license and several kinds of hysterical.

Wasn't enough for you that he apologized, had to liken him to a serial sex offender. Outstanding, but understand that in this instance he's not the one reading like a DB.

There are posts/posters here certainly worthy of such vitriol/disdain, would suggest that Scott isn't one of them. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go beat my dog.
Thank you but he is not worth it so he went on the ignore list.

If we land Garland I'd bet the farm that Durham or Greene transfers. No one would want to be the #4 PG.

Then don't be the 4th PG. I don't understand why everyone thinks this is such a problem at IU... f'd up mindset. At true blue blood programs, the assumption is that there will be quality depth at all positions; and that's what the type of players you want in your program want. UNC for a period of time had 3 top 100 PGs on their roster (Marcus Paige, Nate Britt and Joel Berry), 2 of which were McD's AA. Happens at Duke, KU and UK also. And where did it get UNC? Oh yeah, a NC!

That's what you do to this board. You rape and molest it with your inane, thoughtless posts.

Read more, and only post when you have something substantive to add.

Buddy, you need to take a step back. Seriously, that is a truly f'd comparison. Do yourself a favor and take a break from the keyboard.

Reactions: pumpfake
That's exactly the way I understand it.

the guaranteed education for minor sports players who get injured or kicked to the curb is a nice option.

i doubt any Creaned IU bball players have taken up that option, and i doubt many, if any, will in the future.

any everybody knows that.

therefore as far as bball goes, dangling that option to the press to look more innocent, is nothing more than a no cost justification for kicking a kid off, while making a claim you'll virtually never have to make good on. and costs you effectively absolutely nothing even if you did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT