ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else heading up to Minneapolis?

Wiedersehen

Junior
Jan 6, 2019
I have about a five hour drive from the Des Moines area on Thursday and planning on staying as long as we’re playing.

Love our bracket and I think we have a real shot and running the table. Should have no trouble handling Penn State and Nebraska based on how we’ve been playing.We’re simply better than both.

I think we’re going dancing if we beat Illinois or Iowa on Saturday.

Will be an exciting weekend in the Twin Cities!

I have about a five hour drive from the Des Moines area on Thursday and planning on staying as long as we’re playing.

Love our bracket and I think we have a real shot and running the table. Should have no trouble handling Penn State and Nebraska based on how we’ve been playing.We’re simply better than both.

I hope you are right. I’m just uneasy thinking we’ll coast by two teams that are a combined 3-0 against us with the average margin of 10+/game.

Ace Baldwin gave us fits last time.

Last edited:

I’ll have what you are drinking!! But, hope you are right.

Reactions: BigMobe

Hope you get the weather I got for the game last week up there. Fun city and make sure to cross the river and go to the Blue Door Pup for a stuffed burger

not to mince details, but 4-0 vs IU. We might be able to beat PSU, I'm not sure we can beat Ace. Much like Boo Buie; guy is a winner.
you're right...the losses just started merging together in my head.

Both PSU and Neb rely on quick guard play. That is our achilles heel, was on display again vs MSU on Sunday. Getting to Saturday will not be easy. Curious if we'll even be favored in any game.

What’s the Hoosier crowd look like???

Love your enthusiasm!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT