ADVERTISEMENT

The Fred Glass “retirement”

You’re crazy. Top notch soccer team, top notch women’s basketball, good baseball team and the best football team in 30 years. He fired Crean and his pick of Miller was lauded by many. Not to mention, serious upgrades of our sports facilities. That’s bad?
In Glass’s 11 years we went to 4 NCAA tournaments and played in 3 bowl games, winning 0. Pull your head out.

Reactions: IUgradman
I think football was a perfect storm of bad teams allowing us to get to 8 wins. i hope i'm wrong. we'll find out next year. as for womens' hoops i don't follow it and have no idea. i do know more about soccer than any sport at iu and it's success has nothing to do with glass. the basketball team has been lousy. football had one good season under glass. anyway, it's a moot issue. he's gone. and i for one am glad. of the names i've heard rumored i hope kraft gets it. sports guy with relevant experience, not a lawyer with no experience. i played a d1 sport and am grad of iu-bloomington law. i wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to run an athletic department. why someone thought fred could is just in keeping with our lousy administration the last 15 years.

you’ve watched IU football before? Lol. We are a perfect storm type program which is in the best place to sustain some level of success that we’ve seen in almost a lifetime. You keep saying you played a d1 sport like anyone gives a f. I assume you’ll reply to this post with a cool comparison to La Liga or some bullshit. Can’t wait!

You’re crazy. Top notch soccer team, top notch women’s basketball, good baseball team and the best football team in 30 years. He fired Crean and his pick of Miller was lauded by many. Not to mention, serious upgrades of our sports facilities. That’s bad?
All while fighting McRobbie taking athletics funds. Fred gets bashed by narrow minded gimps. The guy did a pretty good job.

Reactions: hondo314
All while fighting McRobbie taking athletics funds. Fred gets bashed by narrow minded gimps. The guy did a pretty good job.
“Pretty good”, “decent”, “not too bad” and “okay” are all appropriate and accurate descriptions for Glass’s performance. It’s the breathless superlatives like the laughable “unprecedented” that are so starry eyed, gushing and inaccurate that make knowledgeable people roll their eyes in disbelief.

you’ve watched IU football before? Lol. We are a perfect storm type program which is in the best place to sustain some level of success that we’ve seen in almost a lifetime. You keep saying you played a d1 sport like anyone gives a f. I assume you’ll reply to this post with a cool comparison to La Liga or some bullshit. Can’t wait!

hey dumbass do you do anything but attack posters? at all? you sure are tough on the internet. are you an iu alum? grad? ever played a sport? or just someone who attacks other posters all day? because if you are in 314 hondo pm anytime. i'm in clayton. you can share your opinions in person. anytime. my guess is you are a miller shill. you came around about the time he got hired. my guess is you are not an athlete of any kind. not an iu alum. just a tiny, internet twerp. again, i'm in area code 314. come by my office anytime. i'll private message you the address. otherwise stop attacking posters. you add nothing to any conversation other than criticism.

We missed the tournament 3 times in the 29 years before Glass was hired. And we’ve missed it 7 of the 11 years he’s been at IU. Get a clue.
honda 314 is a dolt. a twerpy, pus*y dolt. internet tough guy with no clue we missed the tournament 3 times in 29 years. he's a participation trophy twerp. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Reactions: Radio Zero
We missed the tournament 3 times in the 29 years before Glass was hired. And we’ve missed it 7 of the 11 years he’s been at IU. Get a clue.

haha helps when you add Bob’s tourneys. Was that the AD’s doing? Lol. So you think Davis to Sampson to Crean were sterling handoffs with regular success. The clue has been got and the riddle has been solved: you are still a douche.

Glass never wanted to fire him, ever. Anyone close to IU knows that QB had to intervene since Glass was completely against it, so much so that he told Crean shortly beforehand that he was safe. Rent free, by the way.

For god's sake ordfan, why would anyone believe the crap you make up when you can't even tell the well-known truth about your history here of bannings and usernames. A fact that everyone here knows you lie about.

great to see you so focused on my posts though. Rent free.

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
The success that some attach to Glass is because they have no means of comparison with other schools and their facilities or programs. He didn’t do a bad job, but anyone who considers him superlative only does so because they don’t know any better.

Rent free baby

hey dumbass do you do anything but attack posters? at all? you sure are tough on the internet. are you an iu alum? grad? ever played a sport? or just someone who attacks other posters all day? because if you are in 314 hondo pm anytime. i'm in clayton. you can share your opinions in person. anytime. my guess is you are a miller shill. you came around about the time he got hired. my guess is you are not an athlete of any kind. not an iu alum. just a tiny, internet twerp. again, i'm in area code 314. come by my office anytime. i'll private message you the address. otherwise stop attacking posters. you add nothing to any conversation other than criticism.

threats of violence on a anonymous internet board? Haha. That’s good stuff. I’m not much of a fighter but my apologies for not shivering when a 5’5” former Central Methodist soccer player puts up his internet dukes. The good news is I drive by your Traffic Law Center office at Kingshighway and Chippewa all the time. So, just to be clear. you want me to come to your office to fight? And I’m guessing you’re gonna want us to fight with our shirts off? Can I grease up? Just checking on the rules for fighting in your office. Thanks!

Last edited:
I see my little shadow is back, but not to collect rent. Glass never wanted to fire Crean. So insecure. So inferior. And so wrong. As usual.

haha helps when you add Bob’s tourneys. Was that the AD’s doing? Lol. So you think Davis to Sampson to Crean were sterling handoffs with regular success. The clue has been got and the riddle has been solved: you are still a douche.
What are you other than a shill, and a tiny internet twerp. just an internet pus*y that never went to iu or played a sport or done a thing in life.
threats of violence on a anonymous internet board? Haha. That’s good stuff. I’m not much of a fighter but my apologies for not shivering when a 5’5” former Central Methodist soccer player puts up his internet dukes. The good news is I drive by your Traffic Law Center office at Kingshighway and Chippewa all the time. So, just to be clear. you want me to come to your office to fight? And I’m guessing your gonna want us to fight with our shirts off? Can I grease up? Just checking on the rules for fighting in your office. Thanks!
LOL yeah no central methodist and traffic law center here. scott gallagher club, then carolina undergrad and indiana law. how about you? My office is at 230 bemiston. stop by. I'm quite sure you do drive by kingshighway and chippewa all the time though. makes perfect sense as i knew you didn't graduate from IU. Twerpy little internet shill.

Last edited:
What are you other than a shill, and a tiny internet twerp. just an internet pus*y that never went to iu or played a sport or done a thing in life.

LOL yeah no central methodist and traffic law center here. carolina undergrad and indiana law. how about you? I'm quite sure you do drive by kingshighway and chippewa all the time though. makes perfect sense as i knew you didn't graduate from IU. Twerpy little internet shill.

I can’t help you if you can’t read your last few posts and seriously consider some in-life adjustments. Actually, you and Feepaw have some natural chemistry. I see you two grabbing a table for one...but together!

I can’t help you if you can’t read your last few posts and seriously consider some in-life adjustments. Actually, you and Feepaw have some natural chemistry. I see you two grabbing a table for one...but together!
in-life adjustments lmao. brother if you are driving by kingshighway and chippewa "all the time" no one needs help more than you....

in-life adjustments lmao. brother if you are driving by kingshighway and chippewa "all the time" no one needs help more than you....

You didn’t have to tell me you were a county douche. Good, good stuff! You do realize that many lawyers — who are likely much bigger deals than you — drive through that very intersection each and everyday while on their way to the real law firms downtown. Lol.

You didn’t have to tell me you were a county douche. Good, good stuff! You do realize that many lawyers — who are likely much bigger deals than you — drive through that very intersection each and everyday while on their way to the real law firms downtown. Lol.

"the real law firms downtown." good Lord you know nothing. and by the way, i went to dubourg.

"the real law firms downtown." good Lord you know nothing. and by the way, i went to dubourg.

Watching the IU lawyers have a pissing match. Lol:

iu

When did you guys finally shut down that racist Mike Davis hate site Hooploop?
You guys? What site? So you’re a racist, too? What a shock. By the way, do you normally “compile the numbers”, or was that just something stupid you made up, too?

You guys? What site? So you’re a racist, too? What a shock. By the way, do you normally “compile the numbers”, or was that just something stupid you made up, too?

LOL, playing dumb...Hoops Looper. Do you regret that ugliness? Just despicable.

LOL, playing dumb...Hoops Looper. Do you regret that ugliness? Just despicable.

Tell us more about the racist site you apparently frequented, since you knew of its origin, it’s target, and it’s demise. Interesting that you’d come clean and admit your involvement in it. What else would you like to share regarding your patronage of such a venue?

Tell us more about the racist site you apparently frequented, since you knew of its origin, it’s target, and it’s demise. Interesting that you’d come clean and admit your involvement in it. What else would you like to share regarding your patronage of such a venue?

I’m for putting the knives down. Grew up in Glendale and went to Kirkwood HS. Despite our throw downs, you are here after wins and honestly seem pleased. We won’t hear from some of these jokers until IU Is down by a basket in the next game. And you are correct that I don’t know where the best law firms are located. Lol.

How often did you post on that site, and why did you feel that to be an appropriate way to attack Mike Davis? Glad your credit seems to be improving. And the guys yesterday were right-you are here to ruin threads. This is another example of you ruining one.

I’m for putting the knives down. Grew up in Glendale and went to Kirkwood HS. Despite our throw downs, you are here after wins and honestly seem pleased. We won’t hear from some of these jokers until IU Is down by a basket in the next game. And you are correct that I don’t know where the next law firms are located. Lol.
deal. i grew up in webster. no wonder we hate each other lol. holy redeemer. dubourg for high school though. and don't knock clayton. there's four iu alums on my street.

Reactions: hondo314
deal. i grew up in webster. no wonder we hate each other lol. holy redeemer. dubourg for high school though. and don't knock clayton. there's four iu alums on my street.

nice. Pioneer football has been working over the statesmen for awhile though I haven’t been to t-day game since maybe the early 90s. Lived by dubourg for years and am now in Holly Hills.

How often did you post on that site, and why did you feel that to be an appropriate way to attack Mike Davis? Glad your credit seems to be improving. And the guys yesterday were right-you are here to ruin threads. This is another example of you ruining one.

I never posted there Ordy. Like others here, I did see it. You, Gojko, Ducati (now Twindegrees) and other non-grad trailer trash BK sycophants went nuts on mike Davis and Myles Brand after the BK firing.

You are obviously upset by IU's win tonight.

I’m for putting the knives down. Grew up in Glendale and went to Kirkwood HS. Despite our throw downs, you are here after wins and honestly seem pleased. We won’t hear from some of these jokers until IU Is down by a basket in the next game. And you are correct that I don’t know where the best law firms are located. Lol.

Unfortunately they will be back by Monday with the same urine stream.

nice. Pioneer football has been working over the statesmen for awhile though I haven’t been to t-day game since maybe the early 90s. Lived by dubourg for years and am now in Holly Hills.

small world indeed. truce until there's a lack of effort and then i'll be back to bitch lol. for now let's enjoy a really big win. we needed this one.

I never posted there Ordy. Like others here, I did see it. You, Gojko, Ducati (now Twindegrees) and other non-grad trailer trash BK sycophants went nuts on mike Davis and Myles Brand after the BK firing.

You are obviously upset by IU's win tonight.

So you did frequent a racist site. Amazing that you’d be so open in acknowledging what the vast majority of people find incredibly offensive. I guess you’re owed thanks for admitting your bigotry, though. Obviously, I didn’t even know it existed, but I’m sure it will be easy to prove that it did. Please post proof so that I’m not forced to add “proud, admitted racist” to “liar” when making reference to you.

As for IU, I’m thrilled with the win, as any fan should be. Why aren’t you, especially since you claim to be a casual fan?

So you did frequent a racist site. Amazing that you’d be so open in acknowledging what the vast majority of people find incredibly offensive. I guess you’re owed thanks for admitting your bigotry, though. Obviously, I didn’t even know it existed, but I’m sure it will be easy to prove that it did. Please post proof so that I’m not forced to add “proud, admitted racist” to “liar” when making reference to you.

As for IU, I’m thrilled with the win, as any fan should be. Why aren’t you, especially since you claim to be a casual fan?

Wow, you are enraged Ordy. Please don't hurt anyone, it is just a basketball game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT