ADVERTISEMENT

No Speaker. Military appointments held up. GOP split by The Cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
I predict Trump orders his minions to shut the government down through the election, and that those penisless minions will do all they can to do just that.

I heard Trump yesterday complaining proactively that the 2024 election has already been rigged.

We are so ****ed, fellow Hoosiers. If you can't see the writing on the wall, you're in The Cult.

We will someday soon reach a point where we will not only NOT have a Speaker, or a Marine General, etc. We won't have a POTUS!

Mark it down. When states that barely found their spines (AZ, GA) in 2020 have no choice but to bend to The Cult, we will have a situation where the States are in disagreement on who is running the country.

Do any of you members of The Cult need me to explain what happens after that?

The funny thing is that most of these Cultists should be about ready to kick back and retire; enjoy the fruits of all their hard, HARD work (walking up hill to work each way (both ways), etc.)....but no....they want a retirement full of revolution, political violence and the hurrying of the inevitable decline of the USA.

You'll always have Trump's ridiculous mug shot to use as your screen saver. though, although I will always remember him as the guy who violated the US Flag code by dry humping the Flag. ****ing weird!!!!

C'mon, dudes. A real man doesn't join a cult.

I predict Trump orders his minions to shut the government down through the election, and that those penisless minions will do all they can to do just that.

I heard Trump yesterday complaining proactively that the 2024 election has already been rigged.

We are so ****ed, fellow Hoosiers. If you can't see the writing on the wall, you're in The Cult.

We will someday soon reach a point where we will not only NOT have a Speaker, or a Marine General, etc. We won't have a POTUS!

Mark it down. When states that barely found their spines (AZ, GA) in 2020 have no choice but to bend to The Cult, we will have a situation where the States are in disagreement on who is running the country.

The funny thing is that most of these Cultists should be about ready to kick back and retire; enjoy the fruits of all their hard, HARD work (walking up hill to work each way (both ways), etc.)....but no....they want a retirement full of revolution, political violence and the hurrying of the inevitable decline of the USA.

You'll always have Trump's ridiculous mug shot to use as your screen saver. though, although I will always remember him as the guy who violated the US Flag code by dry humping the Flag. ****ing weird!!!!

Anyone but biden/harris

What if I’m in to deep with the cult? Do you have a number I can call for help? Can I come live you? Will you help me? Please 🙏

P.S. I’m also a huggggggggeee Alf fan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Must be a boring Sunday morning in your house? Football is on if you didn’t know, could give you something to do.

Reactions: stollcpa

@UncleMark since you outlawed pedo what’s your opinion on if I can outlaw anything related to Trump Cult?

Just asking his opinion 😂
My post may have seemed sarcastic, but your wording almost sounded like. you were asking permission of a superior.
While were at it, let's go ahead and get rid of the Chicago thread, since there are way too many Indiana hicks who have probably never been out of their county posting there, and the "Bidens' America" thread, because I am seriously considering starting a thread called "Trump's America", after Trump probably wins the election, linking stories to EVERY. SINGLE. CRIME. that happens in the US, beginning with the day after his peaceful inauguration, and continuing for his whole 4 years...and blaming him personally for each ad every one.
So, you got that to look forward to for a few years.
:cool:

Reactions: UncleMark
My post may have seemed sarcastic, but your wording almost sounded like. you were asking permission of a superior.
While were at it, let's go ahead and get rid of the Chicago thread, since there are way too many Indiana hicks who have probably never been out of their county posting there, and the "Bidens' America" thread, because I am seriously considering starting a thread called "Trump's America", after Trump probably wins the election, linking stories to EVERY. SINGLE. CRIME. that happens in the US, beginning with the day after his peaceful inauguration, and continuing for his whole 4 years...and blaming him personally for each ad every one.
I don’t think Trump has been underrepresented in threads and posts on the Cooler. I don’t think I’ll live long enough for it to stop.

I actually love the idea of one thread. It’s what I’ve been asking for. I don’t give a shit if people want to b#tch about Trump or MAGA Cultists. Just consolidate it into one thread. Also, not scared about the “Trump’s America” thread. The board hasn’t stopped crying about Trump for the past 7 years.

Last edited:
I actually love the idea of one thread. It’s what I’ve been asking for. I don’t give a shit if people want to b#tch about Trump or MAGA Cultists. Just consolidate it into one thread. Also, not scared about the “Trump’s America” thread. The board hasn’t stopped crying about Trump for the past 7 years.
Can people who complain about Biden and dems be consolidated to one thread too?

We already lived that from 2016 to 2020. You must not have been here then.

Reactions: stollcpa
Yes, on Biden, when he is no longer President. I hope the mods do it.
Lol.

Trump is running for president...still relevant

And if Biden gets hit with indictments, he would be getting brought up as well even when a former president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT