ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

The worst possible thing that could have happened, happened. I won some money. Now I'm going to be like that fat kid at the HPER on #7 who hits his first jump shot and then shoots every time he touches the ball for the rest of the game, going 1-11 in a 10-2 beatdown.

Ok, answering my own question. This thread started with the Waste Management tournament in 2016. So we’re going on year 4.

FYI for you slackers, we’re down to 5 spots left for this week at Valspar. 30 spots this week.

Is someone here heisenbergthegreat or some such?

I got a DK challenge to a hockey contests.

I've never played DK hockey.,
Dkhbox.jpg

My favortie contest of the year is now live. You all should have just received your invite for the Masters contest. Let me know if you didn't or if you're a newbie and want in. Shouldn't be a problem filling 50 spots so get in while you can.

I just joined the match play to fill it up. No time to think about the picks so maybe I’ll cash this week.
You must have beat me by a few minutes. At 7:25 it was full. I went back to being the fat kid on #7 @ the HPER last week with a horrible finish after taking my time and thinking about who to pick.

Reactions: largemouth
Time for everyone to get in on this Masters contest. Let’s fill it!

Happy Masters Day!! You guys download the Masters App. My favorite feature is when you track a player. Check out the 3D shot tracking. It’s interactive how you see the whole. Pretty cool stuff. Coverage still sucks though. Wish they had an app on the Roku.

Dang - thought Id make up some ground w all my players making the cut - but lots of you dbags line-ups did too...
Several missed 1 player...I think only 2 or 3 had miss more than 1 miss the cut.

Don’t look now, but @Timmy! (yes, I just tagged myself) sitting in the pole position as we enter moving day at the Masters; a very rare sighting indeed. I know what you’re thinking, @Timmy! (DK moniker ssang) leading a Douchebag PGA Contest??...no way, can’t be. Well, believe it, cause that’s exactly wassup.

After dicking around for 4 years - week after week, tour event after tour event - using the D-bag PGA contest almost exclusively for high risk/high upside, caution to the wind, don’t give a f**k experimental lineups, and getting absolutely demolished in this league as a result...I had finally had enough.

Every week, I had been treating the D-bag PGA contest as if it were the friggin’ RBC Heritage and I was in field fresh off of conquering Augusta the week prior, only show up to Harbour Town still rocking my green jacket after a week of partying, literally rolling up to the tee box on #1 straight from the dealership in my new fully loaded Mercedes wagon with my caddy riding shotgun, arriving no more than 30 seconds from tee time.

So as I was saying, beginning with the 2019 Masters, I decided enough with that shit. And the way I choose to address it was to roll with a 6 for 6 no cut lineup (to be fair, not a very difficult task for the Masters) that sees literally half my guys sporting T-1 tags slapped besides their names entering the weekend (see Brooks Koepka, Francesco Molinari, and Adam Scott for further detail)

P.S. Months ago, quite decidedly, I determined I was all-in on Adam Scott for the 2019 Masters.

Allow me to show my work on that...

Flag-stick putting + arguably the best ball striker in the world + former recent memory Masters champion (2013) + coming in way under the radar and therefore, awesome odds = me plunking down $500 on Adam Scott at 48-1

For those of you who are not good at math, that would be a prospective $24,000 payout

Now all I need is for Adam Scott to win the tournament. Should be no problem. It’s not like there’s a volumness, star loaded leaderboard that sports 9 guys all within a stroke of each other and another handful of additional top 10 OWGR players also within a couple strokes as well or anything like that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT