ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

Dang - thought Id make up some ground w all my players making the cut - but lots of you dbags line-ups did too...
Several missed 1 player...I think only 2 or 3 had miss more than 1 miss the cut.
I'm in the money right now, but no way I'm catching @Timmy! . Hope he hits on his payday. There are 4 or 5 people behind me that could easily knock me out of it today.

Reactions: Timmy!
I'm in the money right now, but no way I'm catching @Timmy! . Hope he hits on his payday. There are 4 or 5 people behind me that could easily knock me out of it today.
Damn autocorrect. I was trying to type there are 17 or 18 people behind me thay could easily knock me out today.

WTF? I was third and then looked again to see I was 21st.

If Adam Scott is even just below average to poor with the flat-stick, he’s sitting atop the leaderboard right now with Molinari at -13, possibly even up a stroke at -14.

Unfortunately, Adam Scott is not at all a below average to poor putter, no sir.

What Adam Scott is, is an absolute downright certifiable f**king abortion with the putting stick.

I’m not sure what the world record for missed eagle, birdie, and/or par save putts from inside 8 ft is.

But I’m positively certain that whatever it is, Adam Scott now holds it.

Thanks Adam

Last edited:
Congrats @Timmy! on the big Masters win. Was the best Masters since we've been playing. Looking forward to the rest of the year!

Reactions: Timmy!
Taking a break from golf. Not sure if it’s for a short or long time. Please feel free to continue playing . I believe anyone in the league can set up the contests. Let me know if you have any questions

Don’t worry I’m not going McNutt MIA.

Taking a break from golf. Not sure if it’s for a short or long time. Please feel free to continue playing . I believe anyone in the league can set up the contests. Let me know if you have any questions

Don’t worry I’m not going McNutt MIA.
What about for the majors?

8 or 9 slots still available. Maybe this week I'll have more than 3 guys playing on Sunday.

Hopefully just temporary. Sometimes you gotta know when to back away from the table. I was playing some pretty high stakes games for awhile. Not saying I have a gambling problem, but it feels like the onset of one. Playing even our $5 games makes it more likely I will continue my losing ways. Granted last year I made close to 90k but it’s almost all gone. So it’s no longer house money.

Jesus Phish, I retire or take an extended break from DFS golf and you finally decide to play? I would have loved taking your money for the kids college fund.
sorry playa

I took a long hiatus from the addiction that is gambling.

I have never done well on DK besides college basketbal. but last I checked that is no longer on DK so I left.

sorry playa

I took a long hiatus from the addiction that is gambling.

I have never done well on DK besides college basketbal. but last I checked that is no longer on DK so I left.
I’m in on the PGA, where you at?

Hopefully just temporary. Sometimes you gotta know when to back away from the table. I was playing some pretty high stakes games for awhile. Not saying I have a gambling problem, but it feels like the onset of one. Playing even our $5 games makes it more likely I will continue my losing ways. Granted last year I made close to 90k but it’s almost all gone. So it’s no longer house money.

You made $90k on DKs? Or just gambling overall?

You made $90k on DKs? Or just gambling overall?
I had a really good year in 2018 on DK. I took second place in the $333 for the Masters. I was a Stenson birdie on the 18th from winning 1st and 150k, instead I took home 75k. Had a few other nice finishes.

I didn’t play any other sports or platforms.

Reactions: Hoops Cat
I had a really good year in 2018 on DK. I took second place in the $333 for the Masters. I was a Stenson birdie on the 18th from winning 1st and 150k, instead I took home 75k. Had a few other nice finishes.

I didn’t play any other sports or platforms.

Samesies. I did the exact same thing as you regarding DK PGA in 2018 . I took 1st place in a DK contest for the 2018 Memorial (DeChambeau for the win in a three-way playoff over Kyle Stanley and Benny Hun-An), with what I believe was the highest scoring lineup site-wide. I was one near-miss from having entered this particular lineup into a 118,906 / 100K to 1st contest away from winning $100,000. Instead, I took home $180 D (D as in dollars) courtesy of the $20 / 10 person contest that I actually did enter this best on site lineup in...and then ultimately, a net loss of $3,500 on the year all-told. So other than the level of success, like I said, samesies.

Reactions: Eppy99
You see the next milly dollar maker is $100 entry? Interesting format with only like 33k entries. Gonna piss off the players that like $20 entry and help the whales.

You see the next milly dollar maker is $100 entry? Interesting format with only like 33k entries. Gonna piss off the players that like $20 entry and help the whales.

Did not see that. I don’t mind it though, as it’s roughly the same difference. The trade off is that I’ll enter 5 times the amount fewer lineups in the contest in exchange for a field that holds roughly 5 times the amount fewer competing entries.

That said, I don’t necessarily prefer it either, as it means I’ll have 5 times fewer the amount of bullets (lineups) to get it right; which, for someone as indecisive as f**k as I tend to be, is never fun when tasked to choose 6 tour pros from a field consisting of at least the top 100 human beings on the planet at the sport of golf.

But, of course, that said, as long as Brook Koepka is amongst said tour pros within the field, for all intents and purposes, that task becomes mitigated from a decision of 6 down to a decision of only 5. Cause, at this point, it’s not like you’re not gonna play Brooks Koepka in a PGA majors contest.

I mean, I suppose you could choose to fade Koepka or play him in some amount other than 100% of your lineups....just the same as you could “choose” to place your dick in a vise and ratchet that sucker all the way up ‘till it ratchets no more....but unless you’re some raging masochist who’s a whole lot more than just a few sandwiches short of a picnic, you’re just not gonna do that now are you?

Last edited:
Ok boys. I’m back for at least this week. I think we may have started with this tournament in Phoenix way back in the day. After the Kobe story and all the family sheet I’m dealing with I decided I needed a distraction. I prefer my distractions to have teets and ass but this will have to do.

$5 dollar entry, 20 spots. Get er’ done.

@C-$ not playing?

Yeah, I’ll double-down on the @C-$ call-out to get in there and raise you my brutha from another mutha @twenty02, to compel him to join back in on the Douchebag DK PGA action as well: two of the most efficiently successful participants the D-Bag contest has ever known.

Starting next week that is, seeing that this week’s contest just went live. Consider yourselves officially challenged. It’s sports, it’s money, it’s golf. Lez go fellas, it’s 2020; be un-modern NBA-like: get competitive.

Yeah, I’ll double-down on the @C-$ call-out to get in there and raise you my brutha from another mutha @twenty02, to compel him to join back in on the Douchebag DK PGA action as well: two of the most efficiently successful participants the D-Bag contest has ever known.

Starting next week that is, seeing that this week’s contest just went live. Consider yourselves officially challenged. It’s sports, it’s money, it’s golf. Lez go fellas, it’s 2020; be un-modern NBA-like: get competitive.

I usually start each season with The Players and finish with the PGA, but in my best Kinnish (rounders) impression “Due to Eppy’s Ali-esque return to the ring, I shall sign up starting next week”.

I’ll take 3rd place thank you very much. Can’t believe Finau couldn’t close the deal. Cold blooded putt by Simpson on 18 and big Tony couldn’t make his. That’s all the analysis you need.

I usually start each season with The Players and finish with the PGA, but in my best Kinnish (rounders) impression “Due to Eppy’s Ali-esque return to the ring, I shall sign up starting next week”.
Trying to decide if I’m gonna play this week. I’m not a huge fan of tournaments with multiple courses. I think this is one of them but I have to check. Also the pro-am makes it a little difficult to predict how the PTO’s will play. What do you guys think?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT