ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

@twenty02 will you get your ass in this contest and someone please knock on Foosier's trailer. I think his power got shut off again. We need 7 more to fill this last major. I really don't want to be stressing this today. I've got a date with @Hoops Cat wife today.

4 spots left. Need some of you schmucks to get in so I don't have to blindly ask people we don't know.

@twenty02 will you get your ass in this contest and someone please knock on Foosier's trailer. I think his power got shut off again. We need 7 more to fill this last major. I really don't want to be stressing this today. I've got a date with @Hoops Cat wife today.
Hey, McNutt....As always, you came early, and left no lasting impression.

You should really look into supplements; I've heard they help the psyche of guys with small peens your condition.

I thought you were making a living by beating my ass week in week out?
Look those dollar bills went to a lot of strippers looking to put food on the table, but I've given up playing and even watching football. I'm going on year 2 of no football. I'm a new man.

In the meantime I'll just continue to take your money in golf.

There are two DK contests created by Spyder609 - one with 7 entrants, the other with 15 right now. I'm entering the 16 player contest now, so we'll need 3 more to make it a contest.

Masters is coming up before ya know it. I expect the contests and players to be released before long. Who's in this year?

Reactions: IU40IU
Fuuuuckung Jason Day just ruined my week. This is the when DK golf sucks. I wish they had a fix for shit like this.

$10/week or just for majors?

I want to give someone my money, but i'm so confused.

Crap, we've got 15 spots to fill for this Players contest. Maybe I over estimated the interest with the number of people that have already been playing. @C-$, @twenty02, @Foosier, we need everyone to fill this mug up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT