ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks

You just constantly move the goalposts when you’re wrong. It’s hard to watch.
I’m wrong?

You insinuated those 3 are cheaters as response to @iubud listing how UK cheats.

You listed Sampson - his “cheating” was too many phone calls; calls that are now legal.

You listed KJ - and provide an allegation made AFTER he left Indiana.

You’ve provided nothing on Martin.

Yet all that ties Indiana to “cheating” like everyone else? ROFLMFAO!!!

When did any Basketball coach at IU offer a recruit $200K?

UPDATE: C’mon, @fpeaugh . Besides KS phone calls, what did he, KJ or Martin do while they were coaching at IU?

Last edited:
I’m wrong?

You insinuated those 3 are cheaters as response to @iubud listing how UK cheats.

You listed Sampson - his “cheating” was too many phone calls; calls that are now legal.

You listed KJ - and provide an allegation made AFTER he left Indiana.

You’ve provided nothing on Martin.

Yet all that ties Indiana to “cheating” like everyone else? ROFLMFAO!!!

When did any Basketball coach at IU offer a recruit $200K?
Okay, I'll come back this one last time. I don't know if UK offered AD $200K. It's possible, but it's also possible schools that lost the recruiting battle started the rumor. I don't know.

Now, here's the thing. You don't know either. No, you don't. No, you don't know. No, it isn't common knowledge. No, everybody doesn't know it.

So, don't bother to reply unless you have actual proof. Real evidence. Maybe it exists, or maybe it doesn't. I don't know. You don't either. If it does exist, show it. Anything else, any other statement is just you wanting the claim to be true and pretending that you know it's true in order to make yourself feel better about your basketball program.

Of course I know you will reply and pretend your wishful thinking is reality. Better be careful doing that. Enough of it and you won't be able to tell the difference between what you want to be true and what is true. Or maybe that's already happened.

Okay, I'll come back this one last time. I don't know if UK offered AD $200K. It's possible, but it's also possible schools that lost the recruiting battle started the rumor. I don't know.

Now, here's the thing. You don't know either. No, you don't. No, you don't know. No, it isn't common knowledge. No, everybody doesn't know it.

So, don't bother to reply unless you have actual proof. Real evidence. Maybe it exists, or maybe it doesn't. I don't know. You don't either. If it does exist, show it. Anything else, any other statement is just you wanting the claim to be true and pretending that you know it's true in order to make yourself feel better about your basketball program.

Of course I know you will reply and pretend your wishful thinking is reality. Better be careful doing that. Enough of it and you won't be able to tell the difference between what you want to be true and what is true. Or maybe that's already happened.
Listen, toothless wonder: I was providing that to your buddy feepaw - who was trying to equate Indiana to UK cheating by naming Kelvin Sampson, Kenny Johnson & Chuck Martin. When asked what “cheating” they were guilty of (KS phone we know; also now are legal), all he could provide was KJ allegedly gave money to Brian Bowen, Sr while KJ was an UofL assistant. He couldn’t name anything they did AT Indiana. As in, no one ever alleged an IU coach ever offered a recruit $200K - as happened to Kentucky.

Here’s a riddle I’m sure will be easy for you - What has 80,000 legs and 3 teeth? Answer: the fans at the West Virginia/UK Elite 8 game in 2010!

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Listen, toothless wonder: I was providing that to your buddy feepaw - who was trying to equate Indiana to UK cheating by naming Kelvin Sampson, Kenny Johnson & Chuck Martin. When asked what “cheating” they were guilty of (KS phone we know; also now are legal), all he could provide was KJ allegedly gave money to Brian Bowen, Sr while KJ was an UofL assistant. He couldn’t name anything they did AT Indiana. As in, no one ever alleged an IU coach ever offered a recruit $200K - as happened to Kentucky.

Here’s a riddle I’m sure will be easy for you - What has 80,000 legs and 3 teeth? Answer: the fans at the West Virginia/UK Elite 8 game in 2010!
Feel better about being an IU fan now?

1toothfeller.......

A KY fan walks into the store and says "i'd like some Jim Beam"

The clerk looks at him and says "You from Kentucky, aren't you?"

The KY fan says "Why do you say that? What kind of prejudiced BS is that?"

Then he goes on "If I asked for tequila, would you ask if I was a Mexican?"

The clerk says 'Nope"

"If I asked for Vodka, would you ask if I was a Russian?"

THe clerk says "Nope"

"The why, when I asked for Jim Beam, did you ask if I was from Kentucky?"

The clerk looks at him and says "Because this is a hardware store".

Reactions: IULouie
A UK fan goes on an IU site and says, "Our basketball program is superior to yours." IU fans reply, "Okay, but the residents of our state on average have more teeth than the residents of your state."

A UK fan goes on an IU site and says, "Our basketball program is superior to yours." IU fans reply, "Okay, but the residents of our state on average have more teeth than the residents of your state."
Takes a real “special” guy to say those things. If you(Kentucky fans) only get joy from saying “our stuff” is better then it must be a real great existence to be a UK fan. I suggest go home and discover what a toothbrush and an education is.

Your outsourced basketball program has a better record than does IU, but it is far from "superior", It is a bunch of mercenaries waiting to get to the next level with zero connection the the "university" (if you can still call it that)...coached by a smarmy slime ball.

And yes, we have more teeth...and less inbred babies.

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
Your outsourced basketball program has a better record than does IU, but it is far from "superior", It is a bunch of mercenaries waiting to get to the next level with zero connection the the "university" (if you can still call it that)...coached by a smarmy slime ball.

Do you have any evidence showing that either of those things is true? If not, it's just more wishful thinking trying to make yourself feel superior to someone, anyone. And people who do that always feel the opposite of superior.

Easier to cross the hall than the road. He thinks he’s a “truth teller” but only if it benefits his ego. UK narcissists are very common. They love imposing their superiority on others. I won’t get technical but you know what I mean. ;)

Do you have any evidence showing that either of those things is true? If not, it's just more wishful thinking.

Yes

Exhibit A: KY Basketball
Exhibit B: Indiana University Basketball
Exhibit C:
1526434914_f8a1167a17.jpg

I hate to interrupt all this fun, but in case you haven't heard, UK and ND have agreed to a three year BB deal, with two years home and home and a neutral site game between. Sounds like it's going to be entertaining as long as the ND fans haven't picked up obnoxious habits from IU fans.

I hate to interrupt all this fun, but in case you haven't heard, UK and ND have agreed to a three year BB deal, with two years home and home and a neutral site game between. Sounds like it's going to be entertaining as long as the ND fans haven't picked up obnoxious habits from IU fans.

That was the deal that IU offered as a compromise to your POS coach and he ran.

And stop with the "IU fans" crap, that was debunked a week after the game.

Idiot.

Debunked in the minds of IU fans, but that is a fantasy world all unto itself.

I was there, you were not. I can tell you exactly what happened and what didn't with the 50 KY fans there.

You are so obsessed here, I am beginning to think you mat actually be a purdue grad in drag.

Probably won’t win those games either. Can’t even beat Evansville. Run cowards run. That’s what a coward does when a home winning streak is on the line. That’s the real reason Cal and UK wouldn’t play us. They/you just used some fabricated stories to justify it. Run back to your forum. Go back and tell them about the delusional IU fans or just stay and spew more “truth”.

Probably won’t win those games either. Can’t even beat Evansville. Run cowards run. That’s what a coward does when a home winning streak is on the line. That’s the real reason Cal and UK wouldn’t play us. They/you just used some fabricated stories to justify it. Run back to your forum. Go back and tell them about the delusional IU fans or just stay and spew more “truth”.
It’s hard to believe that this level of delusion exists but apparently it does. A coach who goes to the Elite 8 70% of years and makes the Final Four 40% of the time is afraid to play us? They’re afraid to play a program that hasn’t made it past the Sweet 16 since Bush’s 2nd year in office? A program that hasn’t been to a Final Four in over 25 years? And here I thought flat earthers were delusional. You’re so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: DunkinDakari
Good night IU fans and have good dreams of candy-striped warmups, flat top haircuts, short trunks, and the days when IU basketball was a program to be feared.

It’s hard to believe that this level of delusion exists but apparently it does. A coach who goes to the Elite 8 70% of years and makes the Final Four 40% of the time is afraid to play us? They’re afraid to play a program that hasn’t made it past the Sweet 16 since Bush’s 2nd year in office? A program that hasn’t been to a Final Four in over 25 years? And here I thought flat earthers were delusional. You’re so out of touch with reality.
25 years? Dunce.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT