ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Transfer Portal Tracker

Sparks isn't hitting the portal, that's how we got him. You can only transfer once and not sit out a year. If he transfers again he has to sit for a year, am I crazy on that?
The NCAA did pass a rule that would require them to sit out a year for the second transfer unless it was a grad transfer; however, the courts shot down another related rule and the NCAA announced recently that they would not enforce the multiple transfer rule for next year

Who knows? I thought that too, but that one-time rule seems awfully restrictive. Players should be able transfer every year if they want. Hell, let’s let them transfer between games. It’s a total train wreck now. Might as well make it fun.
Should be able to trade them too.

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
The second two don’t bother me. His coach was a loser. What was the suspension for?
Grades. And he was suspended for away games only. The university mandated that he must attend every class in person the second semester and that wasn’t feasible with traveling to away games.

Grades. And he was suspended for away games only. The university mandated that he must attend every class in person the second semester and that wasn’t feasible with traveling to away games.
Grades is the least of my concerns. The tudors do their homework for them anyway.

Leary expects MM, MR, Gunn, Banks and Sparks to hit the portal. Possible MR and MR stay depending on money offered. So, 3 grad or go pro, 5 to the portal. Woody might need 8 or 9 portal dudes, and he’ll get them, but can he mold them into a top 3 B10, sweet 16 team in 2025?
No.

Who knows? I thought that too, but that one-time rule seems awfully restrictive. Players should be able transfer every year if they want. Hell, let’s let them transfer between games. It’s a total train wreck now. Might as well make it fun.
That would be funny.
“And now, entering the gym, from Nebraska, Bobby Wisdom”

• Haha
Reactions: Bucket Getter
Grades is the least of my concerns. The tudors do their homework for them anyway.
They obviously did yours.

Season 1 King GIF by The Spanish Princess

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT